The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 199

With the boats hooked up, lunch prep started in earnest and a bunch of the girls were chipping in, which gave me time to head back to our cabin and get a quick shower. I was feeling a little gross, not because of any one thing, but just kind of bogged down by sweat and emotion and even the sunscreen oil that I’d been massaging with. As I stood in the shower, turned as cool as I could get the water without it forcing me out, I breathed deeply and rested my head against the side of the shower stall and tried to shut off my brain.

That obviously didn’t work.

Cassidy was my priority. I had to make her that. But she wasn’t the only priority, just the main one. Becca and Wanda were big priorities now too. Ami and Leia felt like they were just a step behind, and only because they hadn’t been first.

But how did Cattie and Terra fill into that list? Both of them were quickly becoming… I wanted to think good friends, but it was more than that. Especially with Cattie after our night together, but Terra was close on that too after all the kissing and physical affection she showed and wanted from me. I almost felt bad about ‘ranking’ the ladies in my head, but Cattie was at least as high as Becca and Wanda, and Terra was somewhere in the Leia and Ami area.

I left the shower with a freshened body, but no clearer a head space. I changed, throwing on some athletic shorts instead of the swimsuit I’d been wearing, but put on one of my Speedos under them as underwear just in case we went swimming again. I knew the girls would get a kick out of that. An undershirt went overtop and I quickly covered myself in sunscreen before heading back out of the cabin and running smack into Sherry.

She crumpled under me. Between her smaller form and her completely not expecting me to come out of the room, she couldn’t brace for me at all and I tripped up and fell on top of her. Neither of us hit the walls, and we landed fairly softly as I partially caught her and braced myself at the same time, but worry about injury was quickly out of my head.

No, the real problem was how we landed.

I was face first in Sherry’s tits. And not like, close to them, or looking at them from a few inches away. No, I face-planted. My nose was jammed into the centre of her chest and there was no doubt that she felt the scruffiness of my five o’clock shadow on her bare skin.

Now, the good thing was that she was wearing a top. The bad thing was that it was a bikini, and was covering the bare minimum.

“Oh my God, get off!” Sherry shouted, pushing at me at pretty much the exact same time as I was saying, “Holy crap, I’m so sorry.”

I got up quickly, but Sherry was pushing at me with all four limbs and as she tried to scramble backwards she caught me with a glancing blow right on my crotch.

“Oof,” I grunted, falling backwards and wheezing as my eyes immediately watered. That dull, horrible ache of getting hit in the nuts started bouncing around in my skull.

“What the fuck?” Cattie said from the doorway to her cabin.

“He fell on top of me,” Sherry said, picking herself up. “Is he drunk or something?”

“Balls,” I groaned, curling up a little and trying to take deep breaths.

“Robbie? What was that?” Cattie asked, kneeling next to me.

“She got my balls,” I grunted and exhaled heavily. “Accident.”

“You kicked him in the balls, Sher,” Cattie scolded her sister.

“Well, his face was in my tits!” Sherry said.

“What the hell is going on out here?” Heels asked, coming out of her and Wanda’s—well, her cabin.

“Sherry kicked Robbie in the balls when they crashed into each other,” Cattie said.

“It was an accident!” Sherry defended herself.

“Shit, that sucks,” Heels said, looking down at me.

“Hey, what’s- Robbie?!” Cassidy called.

“He’s OK,” Cattie reassured my fiancee as she rushed from the direction of the kitchen. “Sherry—”

“I’m fine,” I grunted, getting up into a sitting position and taking long, slow breaths as I leaned my back against the wall. “Cass, I’m fine. Catherine, you can stop repeating to everyone.”

“OK, sorry,” she chuckled, running her fingers through my hair for a moment.

“What the fuck, Sherry? Why would you do that?” Cassidy asked, confronting the shorter woman.

“He ran into me and fell down with his face in my tits,” Sherry said. “He should watch where he’s going!”

At that point Wanda came in through the front door and saw me on the ground with tears still blinking out of my eyes and everything got repeated for her again and all the girls started to get louder as questions and comments and accusations fired back and forth.

“Stop,” I grunted. They didn’t stop. “Stop!” I said louder, not quite shouting. All of them got quiet. I slid my way up to a standing position against the wall and blinked a couple of times. “It was all an accident,” I said. “I came out and turned into Sherry coming right at me. We collided and fell. She panicked, pushed me off of her, and caught me in the nuts. That’s all.”

“Sherry?” Cattie asked her sister.

“What?” Sherry asked.

“Are you going to apologise to him?”

“For what?!”

“Kicking him in the nuts, Sher!” Cattie half-yelled.

“You heard him, it was an accident,” Sherry said. “Is he going to apologize for motorboating me?”

“You wish,” Cassidy said under her breath.

“What?” Sherry asked.

“Nothing, nothing,” Cassidy said. “Let’s just all separate, OK?”

Sherry stormed off, and Heels shrugged and went back into her cabin, and tenderly walked back into our cabin and went to the bed, sitting down and blinking rapidly again as my crotch got used to the idea that it was safe again. When I sat I found I’d been followed in by Cassidy, Wanda and Cattie all looking concerned.

“I’m fine,” I said levelly.

“I dunno,” Cassidy said. “We should probably check to make sure they aren’t bruised or swollen.”

“I heard a guy can die if he gets hit in the balls hard enough,” Wanda said. “It’s a serious thing.”

“My sister caused it,” Cattie said as if that was an excuse.

“I’m not whipping my balls out, you horny devil women,” I said.

“What if we want to kiss them better?” Cassidy asked. “They are our favourite balls, after all.”

I laughed at that one, but that made me groan and curl over a little bit. “Stop,” I said. “Just give me a minute and I’ll be fine.”

“What can we do, Tiger?” Cattie asked. “I mean, my little bitchy sister didn’t even apologise, so I feel like I should do something.”

“Nothing, Catherine,” I assured her. “Just give me a minute and I’ll be fine.”

“Lunch,” Wanda said, snapping her fingers. “We can make him his plate for lunch.”

“Mmm, good idea,” Cattie said. “Stay here, we’ll get you lunch.”

“Kay,” I sighed.

Both of them came over and kissed my cheek, then went out of the cabin and headed for the kitchen.

“OK, they’re gone,” Cassidy said, sitting down next to me on the bed with a smile. “Whip ’em out and I’ll kiss them better for real.”

“Caaaass,” I groaned, trying to suppress my laugh as I fell back on the bed.

* * *