The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 200

Cattie and Wanda both came back from the kitchen a few minutes later with plates for all four of us and we started eating there in the room. It kind of felt silly to do that, what with the great weather outside, but it also felt nice and comfortable sitting on the bed and eating the sandwiches and chips that Becca and the girls had prepared.

Whatever feelings there might have been between Cattie and the girls for excluding her from the earlier ‘Pussy Pack’ meeting seemed to have been figured out, and I couldn’t help the little smile I had at how well Wanda seemed to mesh into Cass and Cattie’s friendship banter. Not that I was being excluded from the conversation either, but I just had that moment of consideration where I was struck by just how lovely the three of them were.

“Mm’kay,” Wanda said after licking the salt from her chips off of her thumb and forefinger. “So tell me what’s up with your little sister? That whole thing earlier was a little rude.”

Cattie sighed and glanced over to me with a quiver of a smirk on her lips. “She’s always been just a touch of a brat, to be honest. I mean, never any public freakouts or anything, but she was the baby of the family for sure. When she flunked out of community college she decided that she wanted to do what I do, but wanted to do it faster and make more money.”

“So she went with nude work,” Cassidy said. “Because of the OnlyFans promise.”

“Exactly,” Cattie nodded. “She bought into it and got a head start on things because I could teach her about cameras and photo editing and that kind of stuff. At the time I didn’t realize she’d be going as far as she does, but I mean… it’s her life, right? Then she found out that Heather does similar work, and got a crash course from her a month ago on basically how to milk simps for cash. I don’t think she’s making as much as I do yet, but she’s getting close already and that’s given her a bit of a competitive streak. She also really likes Heather, and you’ve seen how she is, so when what happened earlier this week happened she basically flipped her opinions of Robbie and Cass on their heads. I’ve talked to her a couple of times about it, and I think when Robbie didn’t make a big deal out of walking in on her naked shoot and didn’t make it weird she softened a bit. But she’s still very much on Team Heather in what’s going on.”

“Maybe she just needs to get fucked properly,” Cassidy smirked. “From what I hear, that soccer player college guy did a mediocre job at best.”

Cattie snorted and covered her mouth with the back of one hand since she’d taken a bit of food after her little monologue. “Don’t get me started on that,” she said.

“Well, obviously Robbie is out,” Wanda said. “Does she do anal? Cause JC is still an option.”

That made me cough and choke for a moment.

“I don’t think that’s on the cards either,” Cattie shook her head. “She mentioned that the college guys wanted to come party again this afternoon, so maybe she’ll hook up with that other guy again and it’ll mellow her out some more.”

“Hey, maybe it’s a quantity not quality issue,” Cassidy teased. “If one cock mellows her out a little, two cocks could mellow her out a lot!”

Cattie gasped and shoved Cattie lightly. “Please don’t put any ideas in her head. The last thing I need is her going on and on about how amazing her threesome with two cocks was, and how it’s something I’ll never experience, blah blah blah.”

That set the rest of us to laughing, and the conversation moved on from Sherry to other more mundane subjects.

We were all finished eating, with Cassidy laying back against me at the head of the bed and Cattie and Wanda sitting at the foot, when Cattie’s phone went off and she glanced at it. “Crap,” she sighed. “Heather is looking for me and she’ll be all grumpy if she finds me in here.”

“Go, babe,” Cassidy said, leaning forward and patting her knee. “Thanks for hanging out. Love you.”

“You too, babe,” Cattie grinned and leaned forward herself to hug Cassidy, then sideways to hug Wanda. “Thanks for the peaceful, totally undramatic lunch. And before, too.”

“No problem, girly,” Wanda said with a smile.

“See you later, Tiger,” Cattie winked at me as she got up and picked up all our disposable plates and headed for the kitchen.

“You were right,” Wanda said, turning to Cassidy. “She is pretty great.”

“Told you,” Cassidy said with a smile, leaning back against me again. “Now, are you going to come snuggle Robbie with me, or are we all heading up—”

She was interrupted by a knock on our door as JC appeared in the doorway. “Hey, guys,” he said. “Sorry to interrupt, but uh—can I talk to Robbie for a sec?”

“Sure,” Cassidy said with a concerned little frown. She and Wanda both started to get up from the bed. “You OK, big guy?”

“Yeah,” JC sighed. “Well, no. I mean, I assume you guys know about stuff.”

Cassidy patted him on the arm as she slipped on her flip-flops and Wanda went to the mirror to fix her hair quickly and put her baseball cap back on, feeding her ponytail through the back. “I’m sure you’ll figure it out for whatever’s best for the two of you,” she assured him.

“I’m trying,” JC nodded.

Cass gave him a little comforting hug for a moment as she slipped past him, and Wanda rubbed his shoulder with an encouraging smile as she followed.

“What’s up?” I asked him as I scooted down the bed to the end and sat. “Need some dude time to chill out and get your mind off things, or do you want to try and talk it out.”

“I dunno man,” JC said, coming and sitting down on the corner of the bed. “Right now I really just need to make things even between me and Terra. Have… I’m not really supposed to ask this based on what she and I agreed to, but have you two hooked up?”

“Nothing you don’t know about, I think,” I said. “Flirting, some kisses. The massages included a bit of touching her chest, but that’s mostly it.”

He nodded while looking down at his hands.

“Is that too much? I only went ahead with that because you were OK with it according to everything I knew,” I said.

“No, no. That’s fine,” he said. “We figured that crap out a while ago. I would have been doing similar stuff but the only other girl on the trip who kind of fits my type is Sherry, and she’s not as athletic as I go for.”

“Small, fit and blonde?” I asked with a little grin.

“Heh,” he chuckled. “Hair colour doesn’t matter to me. I’m just really into a tight little package. Heather would be the right fitness level, but the rest of her is… ehn.”

“So what’s up?” I asked.

He took a breath. “I need you to fuck Terra,” he said. “Like, fully. And this isn’t a cuck thing, I’m not like wanting to watch or interested in it or anything. I just need me and her to be on the same footing again, and I know she’s interested in you and I’d rather it be you than some of those other guys from the college group since the gals all seem to trust you and you’re a decent dude. So… yeah. Will you?”

* * *