The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 201

I wasn’t ready for JC’s request. Well, for the activity, sure. But the fact that he was asking me to fuck his girlfriend so directly was weird. But then, so was his whole situation. He’d been looped into a weird porno scene of an encounter with me and the Cop lady. He was adjacent to the effects of the App just like the rest of us.

“Um,” I said. “Does Terra know you’re asking this?”

“No,” JC shook his head. “I mean, I know she’s been thinking about hooking up with you under the agreement; that came up when we’ve been talking since the thing happened. But she doesn’t know that I want you to go, like, all the way with her and not just limit it to oral or butt stuff if she decided she wanted that.”

“OK, well the first thing that needs to happen is you need to tell her that this is what you want,” I said. “Look, JC, I know this is fucking weird and probably not a great feeling to talk about. I can’t imagine the position you’re in with this. But you’re not wanting me to like… surprise or pressure her into vaginal sex, right?”

“No!” JC said. “Oh, God no. That’s not what I meant. You’re right, I’ll tell her that this is what I want. It’s all about us getting back to normal again. I fucked up, so she should get to do the same thing.”

I had to rub my forehead as I processed everything he was saying. “Alright,” I finally said. “Yeah. If it’s what Terra wants, I’ll do whatever.”

“Good, OK,” he nodded, looking for all the world like he was both relieved and under more pressure at the same time. “Just, like, make it good. She should enjoy herself.”

“Dude, please. Just… go tell her. We can do it whenever she wants,” I said.

“Right, right,” he nodded. “OK, I’ll go tell her.”

“You are OK with this, right?” I asked.

“Yes,” he nodded definitively.

He left, and not thirty seconds later Cassidy was coming back into the room to join me. “What was that about?” she asked. “JC looked like he was going to shit himself or something.”

“He wants me to have sex with Terra so they can be even,” I said. “And he decided to talk to me about it before talking to her.”

“Oh, that boy needs to grow up,” Cassidy sighed. She’d sat down next to me and now rested her head on my shoulder. “You did say yes, right? Terra wants you pretty bad.”

I snorted a little and nodded. “Yes, Cass, I said yes.”

“Good,” she said with a smile and turned her face so she could kiss my shoulder. “And yes, I know this is all weird, but I promise I didn’t do anything with the App.”

“I know,” I said with a sigh. “The Terra and JC stuff feels like it’s been a long brew, knowing more about it.”

“Same with Wanda and Brodi,” Cassidy said. “And Cattie and Heather.”

“That’s the part that makes me suspicious,” I said. “It’s all too… convenient.”

“You think the App has been doing it for a long time?”

“I really don’t know.”

She frowned a little and nodded. “What do you want me to do?”

“I don’t know,” I said. “I guess… I want this with Terra too, so nothing.”

“OK, Tiger,” she whispered. “I hope you have fun. I know she will. Just make her feel like you make all of us feel and she’ll love you for it.”

“That’s not the point of this, Cass,” I said.

“I know,” she quirked a little smile. “But if you really want to give her everything she deserves, you’ll do it anyways.”

“You’re such trouble,” I grunted.

“Your trouble,” she corrected. “All yours.”

“All mine,” I agreed, wrapping my arm around her and pulling her into a hug.

It didn’t take long. Cassidy and I were sitting and talking quietly when there was a knock at our door and Terra stepped through, folding her arms over her chest and leaning against the wall. “So I hear my boyfriend has decided to pimp me out,” she said.

“You know it’s not like that,” I said.

“I know,” she rolled her eyes with a little smile. “Still, it’s weird.”

“Good weird, though,” Cassidy said, standing up and going over to Terra and wrapping the shorter woman up in a hug. “Have fun with him. You deserve it.”

“Thanks, babe,” Terra said, hugging her back firmly. “Anything I shouldn’t do with him?”

“No leaving marks,” Cassidy said, grinning over at me. “He’s my beautiful Tiger. And if you know what’s good for you, you’ll let him absolutely ravage you.”

Terra snickered a little. “OK. Seriously, thank you, babe.”

“I know,” Cassidy said, then leaned down and gave Terra a little peck on the lips. She shot me one more wink over her shoulder and then bit her lower lip as she backed out of the cabin and shut the door behind her.

“Hey,” I said.

“Hi,” Terra said, giving me a similar look as Cass had just given me as she hesitated over by the wall.

“Come here,” I said, patting the bed next to me. I shifted so I had one leg curled up on the bed, and she mirrored me as she sat next to me so we could face each other. Terra was this gorgeous little package, though it was more than her super fit body. “I know we’ve been circling around this a lot,” I said. “And we’ve done a lot of talking. JC told me he wants—well, he needs you to feel equal with him, so he wants me to fuck you every way you want including vaginal. Is that what he told you?”

“Yeah,” Terra said, shaking her head as she glanced back at the door. “I—I wasn’t expecting him to say that. It’s a step, I think, though I honestly don’t know how I feel about it. Don’t get me wrong, I want this, Robbie. God, do I want this. I mean seriously, you’ve been turning me on since the first day and it just keeps getting more and more the longer I know you and Cass. JC fucking up with stuff isn’t the cause of this—I was going to jump you sometime in the next 24 hours pretty much no matter what.”

“I feel the same way about you, Terra,” I said. “I mean, you might be an adorable, sexy beast of a woman, but the way you are with the other girls, and stand up for yourself, and how understanding you are of nuanced or hard situations… you are really fucking attractive.”

“Thanks,” she said, smiling a little shyly. “Can I kiss you?”

“You never asked before, really,” I chuckled a little.

“We weren’t this close to going all the way before,” Terra said. “And now that it’s real I’m a little nervous, OK?”

I leaned in and she came forward to meet me, kissing me sweetly. We’d already had a lot of different kisses. Deep and hot, passionate and fiery, and little pecks that were friendly or teasing. This sat somewhere in the middle of all of that. No tongue, our lips slowly working but not getting sloppy. No other parts of our bodies were touching except for her knee rocking forward a little to bump mine.

She pulled away with a satisfied smile on her thin, playful lips and her eyes were twinkling a little. “I want you so fucking bad, Tiger,” she said.

“Tell me more,” I said. “Because I know what I want to do to you, but what you want is more important.”

“Everything,” she said. “I want everything you have. I want to feel like you make Becca and Wanda feel. That’s what I want right now.”

“Funny. That’s what Cassidy said I should do,” I said.

“Then what are you waiting for, Tiger?” Terra asked me. “Ravage me.”

* * *