The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 202

I kissed Terra again, and this time we both put more into it. We’d kissed like this before, but it had always had that little bit of holding back because we knew we weren’t pushing further. Now we knew for certain that we were, and I found her to be hungry for it.

Pulling away when it felt natural and shifted, I straddled her legs and she let me guide her back down onto the bed as she looked up at me.

“It’s not just about big rough sex,” I said softly. “It’s also about blunt, honest communication. You’ve given me hints at the sort of stuff you like, but I need to hear you say it plainly or else I’ll be second-guessing or testing the waters the whole time. So you, my little elf, are going to need to be blunt. What do you want to happen here?”

“Little elf?” she asked me with a smirk.

“It felt natural,” I laughed, leaning down to kiss her. She raised her hands, sliding them up my chest to my neck and holding me softly to stop me from pulling away as we made out.

“I kinda like it,” she said when I pulled away. “It’s cute without being weird like calling me ‘kitten’ or something.”

“Then, just between us, that’s what you are,” I said, nuzzling my lips along her jawline and kissing down to her neck. “Now, tell me what you want. Oral?”

“Please,” she nodded.

“Giving and receiving?”

“Obviously.”

“Vaginal?” I asked. “JC says he wants you to feel even, but if you want to hold to your agreement that’s fine with me.”

“Fuck that,” Terra said, almost purring in her chest as I spoke softly and kissed her neck. “I want you up inside me and stirring my guts, Tiger. The only thing is you can’t cum inside me; I use condoms with JC, but I know you’ve been going bareback with the others and I want to feel that too. I just can’t take birth control because it makes me bloaty and fucks with my hormones.”

“OK,” I said, pulling my lips from her and looking her in the eye. “If that’s how you want to handle it, I promise to pull out.”

“I trust you,” she said with a grin and then tilted her chin in the opposite direction it had been to offer me the other side of her neck.

I laughed and went in, kissing her there. “What about anal? Now that your pretty little pussy is on the menu we don’t need to do that.”

“No way,” Terra groaned. “I’ve been fantasizing about your fucking my little booty for days. Just cause I usually don’t go for that doesn’t mean I’m not interested in it with you, Tiger. From what I hear you’re very good at making it feel great.”

“Oh yeah?” I asked with a smile. “And who told you that?’

“Wanda for one,” Terra groaned. “Cassidy. Becca says she’s probably going to do it with you too.”

That made me press my forehead down to my shoulder and sigh out a chuckle. “This whole thing is—”

“Hot,” Terra said, lifting my chin up with two fingers to meet her gaze. “It’s hot, Robbie. You’re a cute guy, and fit even if you aren’t muscley. But it’s the way you treat Cassidy and everyone around you that is super fucking attractive. Maybe that says something about the people us models and influencers are usually around or something about how we are, but you are like a breath of fresh fucking air.”

“Hot,” I agreed with her. “So, we’re doing it all, then.”

She nodded with that little closed-lip grin of hers.

“And what about style and vibe?” I asked. “When you were showing me that position you hinted you like it firm and a little rough.”

“I want you to fuck me like you know you aren’t going to break me,” Terra said. “Seriously. I’m a tough girl. I can handle whatever you can dish out. The thing you have going with Wanda is hot, but I’m not into the ‘being your toy’ thing. I want…” she hesitated and I waited for her to think of the words she wanted to use. “I want to feel like you’re the man and I’m the woman, but that we’re equals. I want equal time on top and in charge. I want to fuck you, Tiger.”

“OK,” I said with a grin of my own. “That all?”

“For now,” Terra said.

“Then I think we’re both a little overdressed, my little elf,” I said. “And I want to get my lips on those perfect little nipples of yours.”

Terra bit her lower lip as she grinned and then raised her arms over her head on the bed for me so that I could lift her tank top up her torso and over her head. Disrobing Terra was like watching an infomercial for the latest exercise machine—her stomach was a tight little bundle of softly defined abs, but as she breathed in and out and her diaphragm worked they flexed and became more prominent. Then her chest appeared and her cute, puffy little areolas and nipples were there. She really had almost no tits to speak of outside of her nipples, but it all seemed so natural on her and I bent my lips down to the left one and softly wrapped them wide around her boob area, slowly licking with a fat, flat tongue over the nipple itself and feeling that soft, tender flesh flush and stiffen. Then I palmed the other one, starting to massage her chest, as I used my other hand to pull her shirt up over her head but not all the way.

When the collar of her tank top caught on Terra’s nose I grinned and stopped, letting go of her boob and pressing the shirt down on either side of her head, keeping her nose and eyes covered as I leaned down and kissed her.

“Mmmff,” she groaned, grinning into the kiss. We made out like that for a couple of minutes, her eyes robbed of sight, and she made no move to pull off the shirt when I let go of it and went back to massaging her chest as we made out.

“God, I love the way you kiss me,” I whispered to her, then kissed down her jaw to her ear. “You are so fucking sexy, Terra. My sexy as hell little elf.”

“I could do this forever,” she said happily, turning her neck to kiss the side of my face blindly.

“Oh, yeah?” I grinned. “So we should just stop here.”

“Don’t you fucking tease me, dude,” Terra said, reaching up and pulling the shirt off of her completely so that I could see her pretty hazel eyes glaring up at me. “If you aren’t busy getting me naked, I’m going to get you naked.”

“Deal,” I chuckled and kissed her again.

* * *