The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 203

I kissed my way from Terra’s lips down to her chest, and then lower down her abdomen as I nuzzled against her abs and growled appreciatively.

“You like that, Tiger?” Terra asked huskily. “You like seeing how fit I am?”

I scraped my teeth across her abs and looked up at her as I rested my chin against her pubic mound under her shorts. “I think you are absolutely amazing,” I told her honestly. She grinned, her eyes softening at the compliment. I went back to what I was doing and hooked my fingers in the waistband of her tight cotton shorts and the panties underneath and slowly pulled them down until her little mound was showing but not her actual pussy lips. Terra had a tuft of closely trimmed pubic hair, barely more than the five o’clock shadow I had on my cheeks, undoubtedly to make sure her bikinis didn’t show anything for the athletic wear photoshoots she did. I nuzzled my nose against that rough little patch of hair and breathed in deeply. “God you smell good.”

“You fucking tease,” she groaned, reaching down and running her fingers through my hair.

I pressed my lips to her mound and softly sucked, teasing my tongue along her pubes, and she let out a long, soft moan. “I’ll tease you until you’re fit to burst, little elf,” I told her with a smirk. But I didn’t push it and instead I rolled her shorts and panties down a bit more, revealing her pussy.

For how tight the rest of her body was, I was sort of surprised at how puffy her labia were. Terra had such a low body fat percentage that seeing soft, fleshy lips between her legs almost felt wrong. But they were already a little flushed and God did they look pretty. I softly lowered my lips to them and gave her the barest of a kiss. “Terra?” I asked.

“Mhmm?” she hummed.

“You are so fucking beautiful.”

“Thanks, Tiger,” she said softly.

I pulled the shorts off of her the rest of the way, taking a moment to kiss her ankle as I did it, and then she let me slowly spread her legs as I got between them. Instead of going to town on her, I actually crawled up her body and hovered over her so I could kiss her again.

“I’m going to spend a lot of time down there now,” I said. “So here’s what I want. I want you to feel free to touch your pretty nipples as much as you want, and I want you to tell me exactly what you want as I enjoy eating you out until your toes are curling and your eyes are watering. What I don’t want you to do is orgasm. You get to be in control, but I say when you cum. Got it?”

“Deal,” she whispered with a little smirk.

I kissed her again and she held onto my tank top to keep me there for a bit, then I quickly slithered back down her body and came face to face with Terra’s pussy. I kissed her thigh, then turned and nipped softly at the other one, catching her skin between my teeth and grinning as I looked up at her. Then I kissed her lower, closer towards her pussy, then switched legs again and kissed right next to her pussy.

Then I softly breathed on her lips, and they flushed a little more, and I softly kissed the left one. Then the right one.

I could see Terra’s core flexing with each touch and tease. Her ass would flex, her asshole and pussy would contract, and her abdomen would wiggle as her diaphragm and abs quivered. Then I started kissing her more firmly and adding in little bits of tongue. She let me take things slow, building her up brick by brick. I teased and tasted. I gave her little samples of techniques as I enjoyed figuring out how to play her like a musician with a high-end guitar. I hadn’t been able to do this with Becca that first time since we’d been on a time limit, and with Wanda it had almost been the opposite as Cassidy had directed her to worship my cock. With Cattie and Leia, it had been a little more standard, a little more overeager. We didn’t take our time so much.

Now it was my time to do some worshipping.

As I settled in, starting to make love to her pussy with my mouth as I pressed my palms to her thighs to spread her open a little bit more this way or that, Terra groaned and slowly began to pinch and massage her nipples. Then she mewled a little, taking in deep breaths, and then finally started to give me some direction. She was cautious about it at first but quickly became confident as I responded to everything she said enthusiastically. That was when I really got to taste her as Terra started to softly leak her inner juices.

I added fingers next, moving my hands lower down her thighs, and gently ran my thumb over her puffy, flushed labia before pulling the lip over and exposing her perfect little opening to me.

“Fuck, Terra,” I sighed as I looked at that perfect pink hole. “You are—God, I don’t even know. Angelicly perfect.”

“I thought I was your little elf,” she whispered teasingly as she watched me lean in and tease my tongue along her hole.

“I might need to change that to angel,” I told her.

She shook her head, “I kind of like elf. Lots of guys call their girls angels, but how many use elf?”

“Elf it is,” I murmured and then spread her other lip open with my other thumb and I began to massage that soft interior of her cunt with my tongue, teasing around the edge of her hole and then up to just under her clit.

I eventually progressed to tonguefucking her, but Terra preferred external stimuli with my tongue more so I swapped and slowly pressed a finger into her as I went back to what I had been doing before. She groaned happily, her cunt softly accepting my finger before clamping down on it and her internal muscles sort of pulled on it.

“You’re doing that on purpose,” I smirked.

“Maybe,” Terra grinned. “Want to put your cock in there now?”

“Definitely,” I laughed and kissed her thigh. “But not quite yet.”

I fingered her slowly and teased around her cunt until she was quivering, then slowly added a second finger that had her making those mewling sounds again.

“Please, Tiger,” she gasped. “I’m close. Just do that thing with my clit again, and—Mmmmggg, so close.”

“Not yet, little elf,” I said, pulling back my lips from her and stilling my fingers.

“Mmmmm!” she hummed in a frustrated protest. “Why not?”

“Because, baby,” I said. “I’m not done down here.”

I pulled my fingers from her and put a hand on each of her thighs and pushed them back. Terra was probably the most flexible of the girls on the trip other than maybe Ami, so she took the movement easily as her legs spread into a bit of a split and her hips tilted, bringing her glistening pussy into a more upwards-facing position.

“What now, then?” Terra asked. “You had me on the fucking edge, Tiger.”

“Now I do this,” I said and lowered my lips to her more fully exposed ass cheek, kissing the cleavage of it and then nuzzling deeper and kissing the other cheek as I brought my lips towards her asshole.

“Oh!” Terra gulped, reaching down towards me with her hand landing on her pussy.

“No touching yourself there, little elf,” I ordered her, pulling her hand away. “Nipples only for you.”

“OK,” she squeaked, and her right eye twitched heavily as I pressed my tongue against the pretty little butthole that she’d sent me a picture of the day before.

* * *