The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 204

“Fuck, Tiger… God, Robbie, I’m so—Fuuuuck, I can’t…”

I smirked to myself a little as Terra shuddered and quivered. After a good half hour of teasing and tasting, testing and getting her directions, I was playing her like a marionette. I had the middle finger of one hand in her ass up to the second knuckle, the thumb of my other hand inside of her clenching pussy and pressing up on the area of her G-spot, while I used my forefinger to brush hard over and over across her little clit hood. This contraption of hand and arm positions meant I couldn’t easily get my lips and tongue involved, but it did let me loom over Terra and watch her reactions.

“Please, Robbie—I’m—Uunnnngh, you’re so fucking—Holy shit balls, dude, just—” She hiccuped hard, interrupting herself, and her body lurched but she clenched down and her body flexed as she kept herself from losing herself in an orgasm.

“So you think you’re ready?” I asked with a teasing little smirk.

“I’ve been ready for ten fucking minutes, you glorious prick!” Terra shout-whispered, glaring up at me. Her hands were pressed to the sheets of the bed and she was clawing at them —she’d given up on teasing her little tits with all of the overwhelming stimulation she was getting from me.

“What’s four plus four?” I asked her.

“Eight?”

“Who wrote Romeo and Juliet?”

“Shakespeare,” Terra grunted.

“Well, I think you can go a little longer,” I said and wiggled my middle finger in her ass and pulled it out a bit before starting to press my ring finger inside of her as well.

“Hooooly mother full of fucking grace!” Terra moaned.

“You grew up Catholic?” I asked.

“What?” she asked.

“You just—you know what, never mind,” I smirked, working and wiggling the second finger into her ass until they were both in to the second knuckle. I rubbed on her clit a bit more, wiggled my thumb against her G-spot, and then asked her again. “Ready now?”

“Mmmf!” she exhaled, slapping an arm across her mouth to stop from screaming.

“Count down from ten,” I told her.

“Ten,” she mumbled against her arm. “N-nine. Eight. Ssssssseven. Six. Four—”

“You missed five, start over,” I told her.

“Fuck! Ten!” she grunted. “Nineeightsevensixfivefourthree—”

“Stop,” I ordered her. “Whose going to fuck these gorgeous, beautiful, perfect little holes raw, little elf?”

“You are, Tiger,” she groaned. “God, please get your cock in me. Fuck me full. Fuck my ass. I want it so fuckinnnnnngggg—” She winced, holding back another uprising of her orgasm.

“Tell me where you want me to come when I’m done with you,” I told her.

“All over my face. I want to feel it all over my face,” she whimpered. “I want to be a little fucking slut and feel my holes aching after you ream them and have your hot cum all over my face like your little whore.”

“Come for me, Terra,” I said.

She released her hold and her whole body melted just for a moment into the sheets as she relaxed, and then her body rolled as her orgasm swept through her like a wave from her feet to her head. Her toes clenched in the sheets, her knees and thighs flexed and shot her hips upward, dragging my teasing fingers with them. Her upper body arched, her abs stretching as her shoulders remained pinned to the bed and her eyes squeezed closed.

And God did she come. She’d already been leaking heavily, and now she let out a wash of girlcum that splashed against my hands and wrists and began dripping down onto the sheets like a blocked and overwhelmed house gutter.

I didn’t stop teasing her with my forefinger on her clit, and I even managed to wiggle my fingers in her tight little ass as she exploded with a second wave of ejaculate, humping her hips up and down in the air.

She was moaning and heaving wordlessly, muffling herself with her arm, and I almost worried she was going to break her own skin as she bit down. Then, with one last little aftershock that jerked her hips, her body collapsed back to the bed with a soft squelch of her butt on the wetness beneath her.

I softly, carefully pulled my fingers from her and wiped the butt ones off on my shorts as I climbed up the bed and laid down next to her, cradling Terra’s face with my hands as she stayed out of it a little bit and then slowly started blinking herself back to conscious thought.

“Holy mother fuck,” she hoarsely grunted.

I chuckled and kissed her cheek softly. “That was a pretty good one.”

“That was fucking mind-blowing, you cock,” Terra laughed breathlessly. “That was—Fuck, that was life-changing. I was so mad at you for making me wait, and at myself for agreeing to it. And when you asked me those questions I was like, ‘What the fucking hell!’ and then stopping me counting down. Fuck! You’re a cruel bastard, Robbie.”

“Was it fun?” I asked.

“Fuck, yes,” Terra said with a grin.

“Want to go again?” I asked.

“I don’t think my body could handle that more than once a week, maybe once a month,” she said. “Did I squirt? I’ve never squirted before.”

“A lot, actually,” I said. “It was hot.”

Terra carefully reached between her legs and felt at her pussy. “Fuck, after an orgasm like that, I feel like I should be like… swollen and fucked out. But I’m so fucking good to go.” Then she lifted her fingers to her lips and tasted herself. “Huh, not bad.”

“Pretty tasty,” I said and kissed her cheek again.

“You know, you spoil a girl with all these compliments,” she said. “Don’t put me up on a pedestal.”

“I wouldn’t dream of it, little elf,” I smiled.

“Good, because this little elf is going to get even sluttier than she already is,” Terra said, shifting and then getting up on her knees. “Stand up, Tiger. Let me at that cock.”

I chuckled and followed her directions and soon I was standing next to the bed as she knelt on it. She stood high on her knees to kiss me and we made out like that, and she urged me to take off my shirt. I did so and so gave me a teasing look as she started doing what I’d done to her, kissing her way down my body. She even teased my nipples with her lips and then scraped her teeth along my stomach down to the waistband of my shorts.

“I’m going to be honest here, Robbie,” Terra said. “I don’t think I’m going to be able to go as long blowing you as you did eating me. I’m going to want this cock in me very, very soon.”

“I don’t mind that at all,” I said, running my fingers through her dark golden hair.

“Good,” Terra said, then chewed on the inside of her lip and looked down at the rock-hard bulge that was pressing out towards her. “Now let’s finally say hello to this rocket in your pocket that we’ve been teasing all week.”

* * *