The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 205

A soft push, a squeeze and release, a gasp. A grunt.

“Fucking hell, duuuude,” Terra moaned into my ear.

Terra’s blowjob had been even faster than I think she had planned. When she’d dropped my shorts and seen my Speedo she’d guffawed a little, but in a way that said it was a happy surprise. Then she’d peeled the stretchy Speedo down and my cock had practically burst out of it like a spring. She’d slurped her way around the head and then tried to take me in her mouth but she didn’t get very far. It turned out Terra had a bit of a small mouth and wasn’t a deepthroater. She still had fun with it, teasing me and letting me know with her eyes and her wordless, open-mouthed grunts and moans that she very much appreciated the tool she was working with. Then she’d tilted my cock up and quickly began kissing and licking at my balls, peering up at me from around my shaft. One more long lick from base to tip had finished it off and she’d dropped back down onto her butt at the edge of the bed and spread her legs.

I was inside of her now. It hadn’t taken much. She was leaning back on her elbows and I was looming over her as I braced with my hands on either side of her and kissed her slowly, our lips and tongues slowly dancing as we sat with about half of me inside of her.

“You feel so fucking good in me,” Terra groaned. “God, I’ve wanted this.”

“You’ve wanted this? What about me?” I teased her. “You’ve been riling me up all week.”

“Don’t start with me,” she giggled softly. “You’ve been a little man whore and gotten off plenty.”

“Fair,” I laughed and kissed her again, and then followed her down as she let herself fall to the bed. She spread one leg up a little further, making more room for me, and I slid deeper into her.

“Holy fuck, Tiger,” she grunted. “God, when I said I wanted to feel you stirring up my guts I wasn’t being literal.”

“Need to me stop?” I asked with a touch of concern.

“No. God, no,” she said. “Give me all of it, I just feel like you might start poking out my throat and you’ll be kissing your own cock.”

I snorted at the visual she’d come up with and shook my head. Then I slowly pulled out about an inch and then pressed forward until my pubic bone was pressed against her mound.

“God, you’re amazing,” I said softly. I was on top of her and she was arching her back a little to press her small, lithe body up at me and getting as much skin-to-skin contact as she could.

“Get your hands on me,” she requested, and I let her move them where she wanted with one on her hip and the other up under her arm right by her tit. “Fuck, I love how your hands are so fucking warm they almost make me tingle.”

“I love how you feel on my fingers,” I said. “You take such good care of yourself, Terra. You impress me so much.”

She smiled at the compliment and kissed me, and I let my hand on her slip under her to her ass. She groaned happily, and I began to slowly stroke in and out of her. On every outstroke I could feel her core muscles flex and her cunt cling to me.

“You naughty little elf,” I groaned, making her laugh. “OK. Here’s the deal. I really want to make love to you, but you and I both know we like it a little rough. Which do you want?”

“That’s not a fair question,” Terra moaned. “I want both.”

“Which do you want right now?” I asked.

She thought for a moment, or maybe got distracted by my cock sliding in and out of her, then opened her hazel eyes and looked up at me. “Fuck me, Tiger.”

I thrust into her hard, making her body bounce a little under me, and her grin turned a little feral as she shifted her hands to hold me by my shoulders.

We started firm and only got harder from there. In missionary I was able to lift Terra’s ass off the mattress almost effortlessly and use her like a sex toy, fucking her hard and fast as she fucked back at me with her hips. This made even her nearly non-existent tits bounce a little with the fervour we were going at each other and I ended up grabbing them both, pinching her nipples between my thumbs and fingers. Terra dropped her jaw and groaned loudly, and I let go of one of her boobs and put my thumb at her mouth and she took it in, sucking lewdly to mute herself.

By the time we switched positions I was dripping sweat onto her and Terra was covered in a sheen of her own. We rolled over and I was sitting on the edge of the bed with Terra riding me, and boy did she ride me. I wouldn’t have been surprised if she was a horse girl early in life, or at least in a past life, cause she bounced and swivelled her hips like she’d been breaking broncos for a living. She grinned down at me feral as we fucked like that, and then she shifted the position of her legs so that she was up on her toes braced on the very edge of the mattress and leaned back, her hands on my knees as she spread her legs apart giving me a hot as hell look at where I was piercing into her. Once she was balanced she shifted to bracing with just one arm, reaching her other hand down to spread her puffy cunt lips to show me her clit and an even deeper view of me inside her.

“Like what you see, Tiger?” she asked. “Cause God do I love your fucking cock in that little hole.”

“So much,” I grunted, then spit on my thumb and lowered it to her bare clit and softly diddled it. Terra moaned and started circling her hips, grinding me inside of her as I worked her all the way up and into an orgasm. It wasn’t nearly as big as the one from earlier, but to her surprise she released a little wave of girlcum around my cock as she went off. It was barely enough to drip even once onto the floor, but still more than she expected.

“Guess you opened the faucet and now it’s leaky,” she grinned when she came down.

“You know, you and Cassidy have the filthiest minds,” I laughed.

“That’s why we work so well together,” Terra grinned. “Now take me from behind, Tiger. Mount me and fuck the living hell out of me.”

“Gladly, my little elf,” I said.

She scrambled off of me and got up on her hands and knees on the bed, and I was quickly inside of her and thrusting hard. I wrapped my arms around her chest, pulling her up into a higher sitting position and started roughly kissing on the side of her neck as we slammed our hips together and her ass smacked against my pelvis.

“I’m going to come soon,” I told her. “But there’s no way I’m going to be finished with you.”

“Good,” Terra groaned. “Cause I can go all afternoon, Tiger.”

“I still need to fuck that ass, too.”

“Can’t wait,” Terra grunted. “God, you’re a fucking beast. Fuck, I want your cum so bad. I want to feel it explode in me, but we can’t do that. Can you hold out, Robbie? Can you wait until you pull out so I can feel it all over my face and tongue instead?”

“Don’t tempt fate or tease me, Terra,” I growled.

“Sorry, Tiger. I won’t tease you with my little unprotected pussy that you’re carving your Goddamn fucking name into.”

“Do you have a breeding fetish or something?” I asked.

“... I didn’t think so,” Terra barked a sweaty, somewhat delirious laugh.

I pulled out of her and manhandled her onto her back, and I got up on one knee over her and started stroking my cock.

“Do it, Tiger. I can’t have you breed me, so I want it all over my face. Cover me. I want to taste it everywhere. I want to choke on it. Please, Tiger. Give it to me, give it to me, give it to me.” Terra reached down and started fondling my balls as she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

“Here it comes,” I groaned. “Fuck, you’re so fucking gorgeous.’

She smiled, even with her mouth open and tongue out, and I released as my arms and legs twitched and flexed and I went a little light-headed with each shot of burning seed out of my balls. The first rope hit the tip of her nose, smeared across her forehead and into her hairline. The next one went onto her cheek and down the side of her face. The third and fourth landed lower, hitting her tongue but bridging over her open mouth to her upper lip and nose. She was humming happily as she got her first taste. Then I groaned and three more big oozes of cum fell from my cock, each one dropping and landing on her face, only the very last dropping right into her mouth. She got her lips on the head of my cock and slurped the last dregs out of it like a straw.

“Fu-hu-huck,” I groaned as the orgasm filtered out of me.

“Fuck, that’s so fucking hot, Tiger,” Terra moaned. “And you taste so—Oh!”

I had dismounted from straddling her and gotten her legs open and slammed my cock back into her.

“Holy—Fuck—Robbie!” She yelped in pleasure as I thrust into her hard. I buried as deep as I could get and sucked in a massive breath before letting it out.

“I’m not stopping,” I said.

“Good, Tiger,” Terra grinned. “I don’t want you to. Fuck me like your little elf whore that I am. Fuck me until you’re hard as a rock again, and then fuck my ass.”

* * *