The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 206

“Just hold on,” Terra grunted, gritting her teeth as she squeezed her eyes closed in concentration.

“We don’t—”

“Shut the fuck up, Tiger,” Terra said. Then she bit her lower lip and sat down a little more and the head of my cock slid into her ass. “Fffffffuh—”

“Holy,” I grunted.

I’d had anal sex with Cassidy, and now with Wanda as well. It was a different experience from vaginal even if the mechanics were generally the same. Put it in the hole, let the hole adapt, and push it in and out of the hole a bunch because it feels good. Anal needed more time and commitment, sure, but still.

Terra’s ass was another level of tightness.

“It’s fine,” she grunted. “It’s fine, it’s fine.”

“Terra, baby,” I groaned. “Just let me get some lube.”

“From where? You said you and Cass didn’t bring any,” she gasped.

The two of us had decided that she should be on top to start. I’d fucked her just like she’d wanted—until I was rock hard again. And when I pulled out of her pretty little pussy I’d had her slick juices on my cock and she’d deemed it ‘probably enough.’ Now I was laying on my back on the bed and she was up on one knee, straddling my waist as her entire body seemed to be into the act of breathing deeply as her diaphragm roiled her taught belly and her shoulders rose and fell. I couldn’t see where I was entering her, though I did have a great view of her pussy and the rest of her, but I could definitely feel it.

“I’ll text Cattie,” I said. “She probably has some she’d let us borrow.”

“Fuck,” Terra groaned. “OK. OK. I thought it would be enough after you had two fingers in there so easy. Guess your cock is even fatter than I thought.”

“Gee, thanks,” I chuckled.

“Don’t!” she hissed. “God, don’t laugh. That made it wiggle in my ass.”

That just made me want to giggle more and I almost gave myself a hernia suppressing it. I already had my hands on Terra’s hips to help steady her and now I took her more firmly in my grip. “Ready to come off?”

“No,” she said. “Dude, fuck, I wanted to just do this. Lube wasn’t in my daydreams.”

“Terra, honey, you are so fucking tight I think you could snap a pencil with your asshole, let alone those amazing, muscled cheeks of yours,” I said. “You need lube.”

“OK,” she groaned. Then she let me help her up and I felt her asshole clinging to my cock as if it didn’t want to let go until she finally popped off. “Mmmf,” she snorted a little, falling forward partially on top of me in obvious relief.

“You know, we don’t have to—”

“Text Cattie for the lube, dude,” Terra interrupted me, putting a finger to my lips to shut me up. “You are fucking this ass if it’s the last thing we do.”

“Deal,” I mumbled around her finger, making her chuckle.

I had to lean over the edge of the bed to my shorts to find my phone, and she smacked my bare ass playfully as I was exposed to her.

“You called me honey,” she said as I unlocked the phone. She snuggled up to me, pressing her chest to my side and curling one of her thin, lean legs across mine as she took my cock in one hand and traced her fingers up and down the shaft.

“Is that not OK?” I asked as I texted Cattie.

‘Hey, weird question. Can I borrow lube?’

“No, it’s fine. I actually found it kind of sweet,” Terra said softly, trailing her fingers lower to my balls and teasing them lightly. “I mean, calling me your little elf is hot, but ‘honey’ is a lot more normal I guess. But you don’t call Cassidy that.”

“I guess not,” I said, running my fingers through her hair. She pressed her cheek to my shoulder as we talked and waited for a response. “I call her babe, or baby, mostly.”

“You called me baby too, but I guess that’s kind of a standard thing,” Terra said. “What do you call the others? Do you call them honey, too?”

“Um, I don’t know,” I said. “I hadn’t really thought about it. I guess I tell you girls you’re gorgeous a lot. And I call Leia ‘sunshine’ because it makes her smile so much.”

‘Whose ass is getting fucked?’ Cattie texted me back. Then, ‘Nvm, it’s Terra. Nice! Brt.’

“Cattie’s going to bring us lube,” I said. “She also guessed that it’s you in here with me.”

“Everyone probably knows,” Terra shrugged. “Whatever, I don’t care. Half of them are fucking you, too. What about Wanda, do you call her anything special?”

“Um, well with her kink of the ownership stuff, I was calling her my toy,” I said. “But that’s pretty much done since we’re cooling off so she can deal with her stuff with a clear head.”

“I bet she’s disappointed,” Terra mumbled. “What about Becca, or Ami?”

“I don’t know,” I said. “Not that I’ve noticed, but maybe.”

“You should figure out something for each of them,” Terra said. “But could you do me a favour?”

“Of course,” I said.

“Obviously ‘little elf’ doesn’t apply to them, so I’m not worried about that. But could you maybe… not call any of them honey?”

“If you want,” I said, feeling an odd pounding tightness in my chest as the conversation went on. “Is that what you want? To be my honey?”

“Maybe,” she whispered softly. Her hand had slipped from my balls to my thigh, somehow making the moment less sexual and more just… intimate.

And the moment was broken by a sharp rapping at the door.

Terra leapt up from the bed, truly putting the moment away, and went and opened the door a bit. “Hey,” she said.

“Hey, girl,” Cattie said. “Here you go. How is it so far?”

“Pretty fucking amazing,” Terra said, and I could hear that impish little smirk of hers in her voice. “I almost broke his cock with my ass though.”

That made me laugh, and Cattie looked over Terra’s head at me and grinned, seeing me openly naked with a rock-hard cock. Then she dropped back to her feet. “Well, good thing you two hit the breaks before that happened or there’d be a lot of unhappy women on these boats.”

“I’ll try not to go too hard on him,” Terra giggled.

“Nice artwork, by the way,” Cattie said. I was wondering if she’d mention it.

“Huh?” Terra asked.

“Your face is covered in his cum, babe,” Cattie said.

“Oh, my God!” Terra said, shutting the door and pressing her back to it as she looked at me with wide eyes. Cattie was laughing in the corridor. “I can’t believe I forgot about that. Why didn’t you say anything?!?”

“How can you not feel it?” I laughed.

“Because my ass is still distracting me, dude,” Terra said, coming back over to me and hitting me with the bottle of lube in my arm.

“Well, let’s fix that then,” I said, grabbing her wrists and pulling her back onto the bed.

* * *