The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 207

“God, holy fucking Jesus, duuuuude,” Terra moaned. She was on top of me again, but after about ten minutes of working her ass with my fingers and the lube, and then a quick handjob with the lube as well to make sure we were both slick, I was in.

It was still tight as fuck, and the way her asshole clamped down on me and didn’t want to let go was an absolute eye-popping feeling, but she was in and she hadn’t wasted any time to start riding me.

I had just started thrusting back up at her when she fell forward onto her knees with her hands braced on my chest and she let out her moan.

“That’s it, honey,” I groaned, reaching up and tweaking her little beady nipples. “That’s it, my little elf. You’re taking my cock in your ass.”

“I so fucking am,” Terra panted, and a little string of drool started to slip from her bottom lip before she quickly wiped it away. “I’m taking your cock so good, right Tiger?”

“So fucking good,” I grunted, stepping up my thrusts again. We were back to that ball-slapping, flesh-clapping, sweat-building fucking pace and I was in her ass. I felt like I was having an out-of-body experience.

“Fuck my fucking ass, Tiger,” she growled. “Take my ass. God, you treated my ass so right and now I fucking love you in it. I never fucking like anal but this is everything I’ve been fucking dreaming of.”

I raised one hand to her face and offered her my thumb like earlier and she sucked it into her mouth to muffle herself again. It wasn’t that I didn’t find her dirty talk super fucking attractive, but talking like that made me think of the fact that she was doing this with me and not JC.

“God damn, honey,” I groaned. “Fuck I want to just rail you.”

“Do it,” she gasped, lewdly licking from my thumb to my palm between words. “Flip me over, spin me around. Take my ass however you want it. Just—Wait, hold on.” She sat up and looked around the cabin almost deliriously for a moment, then shrugged and grabbed my phone. I unlocked it for her and she quickly brought up the photo app and contorted her body to reach behind her. She snapped a picture, then checked it, then muttered and snapped a couple more. “There,” she grunted and showed me a picture of my cock buried deep in her ass, framed by her perfect little butt cheeks.

“Very hot. It can go right after the picture of your butthole you sent me,” I said.

“Did you read that story I sent you?” she asked, starting to bounce on me again but slower.

“Haven’t had a chance,” I said. “Been a little busy.”

“Do it, and think of me,” she said. “You like it, right? I know it isn’t as big and perfect as Wanda or Cattie—”

“God, shut up,” I said, getting my foot steady and then bodily flipping us both over so that I was on top of her, my cock never leaving her ass. She quickly pulled her legs back and I was in a missionary position over her. “If you ever, ever, trying to talk down about any part of you, I’m never fucking you again.”

“OK,” she panted. “Never again. You love my little ass.”

“I absolutely do,” I grunted as I started ploughing into her again, my hands at her knees to bend her around to open her up a little more.

“And my tight little tummy,” she gasped.

“Every ab,” I said.

“And my tiny little tits.”

“I want to suck on those nipples for hours.”

“And my lips?”

“Every time I see you I want to kiss you.”

“Every time I see you I want to kiss you,” she said back. “And then I want to get on my knees and blow you.”

“Any time you want,” I groaned. “Just as long as I can eat you out whenever I want.”

“That’s a dangerous ask,” Terra panted, fucking back at me as she pulled her own leg back, practically bending herself in half with that leg. “You almost killed me earlier. A real French moment.”

“What?” I asked.

“Une petite mort,” Terra gasped. “The little death.”

That made me chuckle. “Right, I’ve heard that before.”

“Well that’s what you did to me,” Terra said. “You gave me the best fucking orgasm I’ve ever had and it made me touch God.”

“What about now?” I asked. “Is this doing it for you?”

“Uh-huh,” she nodded loosely. “It’s—fucking hell—It’s different but I can feel it building.”

That spurred me to redouble my efforts, and we really drilled at each other for a few minutes as our sweat splashed against each other.

“More lube,” I grunted, pulling out of her slowly.

“Kay,” she groaned. She’d started feeling extra tight and I wasn’t sure if she was in a state of mind to realize if she was starting to get raw or not.

I quickly poured lube over my cock and stroked it. While I did that, Terra got up on her knees and arched her back, reaching back with one hand to spread her cheek and even her hole with one finger. I poured a squirt of lube directly into her asshole.

“Fuck me, Tiger,” Terra moaned. “Beat my fucking ass.”

I mounted her, my cock popping back into her tight as hell hole with some effort, and I could feel the difference of the new lube. It took three long strokes to get it spread around and then we were back to fucking.

“Are you close, Tiger?” Terra gasped. She was pressing her chest to the bed and had her hands clenched into fists in the sheets above her head. “Is my ass getting you there?”

“I’m so fucking close, honey,” I groaned. “Fuck, the way your asshole doesn’t want to let go and pulls at me like that.”

“Gaaaawd, sweet Mother Mary,” Terra moaned, pushing her face to the mattress to muffle herself.

“Again with the Catholic stuff,” I laughed.

“Shut up and fuck me, dude,” Terra grunted.

That made me smirk and I spanked her ass cheek while I was on an outstroke. Her asshole twitched at that but I was fucking her so rapidly it almost didn’t register.

“When you come, I’m going to come, Tiger,” Terra gasped. “I can feel it. My first anal fucking orgasm. God, fuck, do it in me. Fucking get your cum in my ass so I can feel it squirting in me and pretend you’re filling my cunt.”

“And the breeding fetish,” I chuckled.

“I don’t fucking know, dude,” Terra said. “You bring it out of me.”

“And I’m about to put it in you,” I said, grabbing her ass cheeks roughly and slowly my thrusts but upping their forceful power.

“Do it, dude. Fucking do it. I love your fucking cock, and your lips, and your tongue. I love the way you push my fucking buttons, and the way you talk to me, and the way you fucking look at me. Fuck, I’m so fucking clooooose, Robbie. I’m so, so fucking close. I’ll let you do anything you want, just fucking let me feel—”

“Uuuuuuuughh,” I moaned through my clenched teeth as my cock flexed and flushed. I could feel myself get bigger just before the orgasm washed over me because of how fucking tight Terra’s asshole was, and when the cum started to rocket up through it I swear I could feel it stopped by the dam that was Terra’s sphincter clamped tightly. But it had the power, and it pushed through, and I erupted into Terra as a roaring sound echoed in my ears.

* * *