The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 208

“He’s just zonked out,” I heard Cassidy say. “Girl, you fucked him into a sex coma. Robbie never just falls asleep after sex.”

I groaned and blinked my eyes open. “M’not asleep,” I grunted. “What happened?” I was on my side and Terra was sitting crosslegged with my head in her lap, still naked, and Cassidy was up on the bed on her knees. It was almost surprising that she was still wearing clothes.

“You came so hard you passed out,” Terra snickered, running her fingers through my hair. “I mean, don’t get me wrong, I was coming pretty fucking hard too, but when you passed out out fell right on top of me and pinned me to the bed with your cock completely buried in my ass. You didn’t even go soft. It felt amazing until I realized you were out, then I had to text Cassidy from your phone to help get you off of me ’cause of the giant dick keeping me pinned in place.”

“Sorry,” I said, meaning it but also chuckling a little.

“Laugh all you want, big guy,” Terra said. “I feel like my asshole isn’t ever going to be the same again.”

“Probably not,” Cassidy smirked. “It’ll be dreaming of our Tiger’s cock, twitching to beg you for another round.”

Terra rolled her eyes and smirked. “Yeah, maybe,” she said. “But if that’s true, it’ll be arguing with my poor little pussy. God, I feel fucked to hell and back.”

“Glad you had fun, babe,” Cassidy said, leaning forward and giving Terra a kiss on the cheek. “Hmm?” she hummed, raising an eyebrow, and then she licked Terra’s cheek.

“Hey,” Terra said, leaning away.

“You have cum on your face, babe. Smeared and dried, but definitely Robbie’s cum,” Cassidy said.

“Oh, God,” Terra laughed. “I forgot. Again. Cattie caught me with a facial.”

“She told me,” Cassidy grinned. “Like I said, glad you had fun. Now, if you’ve got a load in your ass too, you either need to go hop in the shower or I’m going to start asking Robbie if I can have permission to lick it out of you.”

“I appreciate the thought, Cass,” Terra said. “But I’m still straight as an arrow. I’ll take the shower.” She leaned down over me to give me a soft kiss, letting it linger, then slipped out from under my head and headed into our washroom.

“Two booties down,” Cassidy whispered to me as she closed in for her own kiss. “Was it as good as I think it was?”

“It was great, baby,” I said, kissing her back.

“Good,” she said. “You two were at it for almost an hour and a half. Did you do everything you wanted?”

“Almost,” I said.

“Well, if what you want involves that sweet little straight pussy, you should go join her in the shower,” Cassidy whispered. “Terra is going to want more of you, but I doubt she’ll break her agreement with JC on what their lines are. Once she leaves this room, it’s ass and mouth only.”

“Alright,” I said quietly, then hesitated. “You still OK with all of this?”

“More than OK, Tiger,” Cassidy smiled gently. “Now go make love to her, ’cause I know you and I know that’s what you want to do. You’ve fucked each other’s brains out, go do the other thing.”

I kissed Cassidy again, then slipped from the bed and went into the washroom. Terra was in the shower already, and when I entered behind her she smiled over her shoulder and made her bum flex a little to tease me. I stepped into the stream of water and wrapped her up in my arms, bending my neck low to kiss her.

Soon our hands were roaming and we washed each other and ourselves, and her slim fingers ended up stroking my cock as it firmed up. And then I was inside of her again, one of her legs raised high and pressed to the wall as she balanced on her toes. I was slow, savouring every moment, and we breathed together as we made out under the rain of hot water. It was different from the other kisses. It was comfortable and fulfilled. It was luxurious, like having another portion of a delicious dessert after a full meal just because it was that good.

I ended up lifting her higher, and she wrapped her legs around my waist, and I carried her out of the shower. She was a dense little package with her muscles, but still more than light enough for me to carry with ease as we dripped water across the floor and into the bedroom.

“Excuse me, babe,” I grunted softly as I lowered our wet bodies to the bed and Cassidy, who was waiting for us, scooted out of the way. I laid Terra down and pulled out of her for a moment, then scooted behind her into a spooning position and got my cock back into her.

“Yessss, Robbie,” Terra moaned. “God, you feel so good in me.”

“Every part of me wants to make love to every part of you,” I groaned into her ear.

“You already are, Tiger,” she gasped. “Fuck, make love to me. Love me, dude. Love me.”

I glanced down the bed toward Cassidy, who was sitting near the end of the bed and chewing on her bottom lip as she watched us with big eyes, one hand openly rubbing herself under her shorts.

I was making love to Terra, but I didn’t want Cassidy to feel like she was just… watching. She had allowed this to happen, or partially set it up, or something. I appreciated that she wasn’t trying to just dive in to join, especially with Terra saying she was straight. According to her stories, Cassidy hadn’t exactly been discerning in the women she’d seduced using the app in the past, and I had no doubt with a few of the right words and touches she could convince Terra to try out bisexuality.

“Come here, baby,” I said, motioning for Cassidy to come up and spoon behind me.

Cassidy pulled her fingers from under her shorts and slunk up the bed, pressing herself to my back as she hugged me and looked over my shoulder at Terra and I. “You two are so beautiful together,” she whispered.

“One of these days I’m going to make you put on a live sex show for me,” Terra moaned softly. “I may not be into girls, but after watching Robbie play with Wanda I think I’m into live porn featuring him.”

I could hear the grin in Cassidy’s voice even though my face was planted into Terra’s hair as I kissed the back of her neck. “Any time, babe,” my fiancee promised her friend. “You can have him, or watch me with him, any time.”

Terra came first, soft and slow as I hugged my arm down her body and gently teased her clit through its hood with one finger. Then it was my turn, and I was getting close.

“Where?” I asked her.

“Inside me,” she said, then giggled at my obvious hesitation mixed with the flexing of my cock. “I don’t know.”

“Terra discovered earlier that she’s got a bit of a breeding fetish,” I explained to Cassidy.

“That’s hot,” Cassidy chuckled. “Did you put a load in her?”

“No,” Terra shook her head. “We were good, and I couldn’t risk that with JC.”

“Well, where do you want his hot, gooey, steamy, delicious load then?” Cassidy asked.

“All over me, but we just showered,” Terra sighed.

“Want it in your mouth?” Cass offered.

“He’s too big, I can barely fit it in,” Terra said. “I don’t have a big mouth like you and his little sluts.”

“Like you aren’t one,” Cassidy teased her, patting her bare hip in a way that was somehow casual and friendly, even downright sisterly, despite the fact that the two of us were still slowly fucking. “Want me to take it, babe?”

“Probably for the best,” Terra grunted.

“OK, Tiger,” Cassidy said, speaking softly to me in my ear. “Get as close as you can with Terra’s tight, pretty little pussy, and at the last second you pull out and roll to your back, and—”

I groaned and did just that, the first shot of my orgasm hitting Terra’s hip as I got out of her just in time not to actually creampie her. Cassidy scrambled down and got my cock in her mouth, humming loudly as I erupted over her tongue and she quickly jerked the lower half of my cock with one hand.

“God, I wanted that in me,” Terra chuckled to herself, reaching to her hip and scooping the string of cum up with two fingers and then popping them in her mouth to lick it off. She rolled to her other side, pressing her cheek to my shoulder and wrapping her arms around mine as she watched Cassidy suck my cum out of me. “Fuck, I love you guys.”

“Love you too, Terra,” I said, saying it like she’d said it; the way I told my best friends I loved them. I wasn’t sure if that’s all I meant though, and I wondered if that was all she meant too. And I hated myself for that.

* * *