The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 210

Heading up to the top deck, it was a bit of a party atmosphere as the sun was out again and most of the girls were in bikinis and drinking, and the college guys were hanging around with their speed boat tied to the back of the Singles Boat. I would find out later that they’d turned up with a keg of some decent local craft beer and were freely sharing it out.

Almost as soon as we came up from below I had a half dozen smirks and smiles pointed towards me.

Becca was the first to detach herself from her conversation and come over to me, whispering something to Terra and then giving Cassidy a little smack on the ass as she passed them. “Hey, Tiger,” Becca smiled as she stepped up, holding her hands out low to me. I grasped them and she squeezed my fingers as she got close and went on her toes to give me a kiss right there out in the open.

“Hey, gorgeous,” I said.

“Surprised?” she asked.

“A little, but happy about it.”

“Everyone knows now, so I decided I don’t care if people see,” she said, still holding my hands in hers. “You make me really happy, Robbie. I don’t want to feel like I need to hide that.”

“You make me really happy too, Becca,” I said, and she let me drop her hands so that I could bundle her up in a big hug as I kissed the side of the head. “I’m really happy I met you.”

“Me, too,” she said, hugging me back tightly.

“OK,” I sighed as our hug ended and she leaned back just a little, still pressing her hips to mine as she looked up at me. “Do you need help with anything? Are the boys behaving?”

“The boys have been good,” Becca said. “And your girls have been shutting down pretty much any flirting. That’s put a lot more attention on Ginnie, Sherry, Heels and Heather, but they seem to be enjoying it.”

“Considering Ginnie and Sherry have already hooked up with a couple of them, I’m not surprised,” I said.

“True,” Becca smirked. “But I don’t need help with anything, so you’re free to show some attention to other girls that need it.”

“You need it too,” I said. “Don’t think I’ve forgotten.”

“I know you wouldn’t,” she smiled, her hands rubbing my hips and then sliding under my loose tank top onto my skin. “And I’m looking forward to it. But we did get time together earlier even if it wasn’t exactly what we wanted. How was Terra Time?”

I just sort of half-shrugged, half-waved my arms around, grunted, and then said, “Wow.”

Becca snorted a laugh and shook her head as she rolled her eyes at me. “She needed it, and you two were circling each other a lot. I’ll get the story from her.”

“How was JC?” I asked. “Cassidy told me a little, but I think she’s cushioning me.”

“She probably was,” Becca said, her smile turning into a soft frown. “JC is… well, you know what he’s been like since Terra got mad at him yesterday. It was mostly just more of that. I don’t know if him knowing she was with you made it worse or not. I made sure we had the music on so he wouldn’t hear anything out here, and I tried to make sure he wasn’t near Heather or Sherry until the boys got here.”

“That was a good idea,” I said. “I hadn’t thought of what damage those two could do.”

“That’s why they pay me the big bucks,” Becca smirked. “Or, like, none of the bucks.”

“Hey, weird question,” I said, pivoting topics. “What do you want me to call you?”

“Um… my name?”

“I mean like… a coupley name. Something sweet that’s just between us. While I was with Terra and randomly called her ‘honey’ and she liked it and wants me to keep doing it, and she asked what I call you guys and I realized I have a name for Leia, and maybe Ami now that I think about it, but I want to have something just for you.”

“Well, babe and baby are out,” Becca said. “It always makes my heart ache a little with butterflies when you tell me how impressive I am, but that’s too long. Can I think about it?”

“Of course you can, badonkadonk,” I teased her.

“Definitely not that,” she laughed.

Becca walked me over to the little gathering of Cass, Terra and Wanda who were all sitting on the edge of the hot tub with their feet in the water. I got a kiss from Cassidy, who leaned backwards and puckered her lips to signal she wanted one, and then I ended up going down the line and giving Terra a little kiss, and then Wanda.

“Terra, honey, you should probably go see JC,” I pointed out. “You can be angry at him still, but he’s probably in a rough way right now so just letting him know it’s done is important.”

“I will, Tiger,” Terra said. “I just need a minute to decompress and get my head straight.”

Becca climbed into the tub to join them, and I was shooed off so they could have ‘girl talk,’ which I assumed meant they wanted Terra to tell them all the dirty details of what we’d just done. That and hopefully figure out how Terra was going to navigate the awkwardness of her relationship issue.

I meandered over to the lounge chairs on the other deck where Ami, Zenya and Heels were sitting with a couple of the boys. I nodded hello to them and then went on one knee next to Ami. She was wearing a cute one-piece suit with little boyshorts style legs built in hugging her thighs, but a massive boob window that showed off her cleavage. And a baseball cap of her own, worn forward with her silky black hair making a long ponytail fed through the back of it.

“Hey, cutie,” I said quietly to her, using the name I realized I associated with her. “Sorry for the delay. Cass said you might want to talk?”

“It’s OK,” Ami said, putting her hand on top of mine as she smiled softly. “I do, but it’s not a big deal.”

“Still want to read with me?”

“God, yes,” she whispered, trying not to be overheard by the others. “Get me out of here.”

“Can I have three minutes to check in with the others?” I asked. “Then I promise, hours of quiet reading.”

“Can’t wait,” she smiled.

I stood and she held onto my hand for a moment before letting it go. As I went to leave I saw Zenya watching me with a conflicted expression, and I pivoted and went behind her chair and leaned over to give her a quick squeeze of a hug and a kiss on the cheek before whispering, “I haven’t forgotten.”

“Good,” she whispered back. “Cause I’m starting to feel left out.”

I gave her a second kiss on the cheek and then stood upright again, ignoring the looks I was getting from the two college guys whose conversation I had distracted two of the three hot chicks they were talking with from. I really didn’t give a fuck what they thought.

There were two other groups and two people I wanted to check in on. I headed for the least-contentious one of Leia, Ginnie and one of the guys, but I had to pass by the other one.

And I heard the sound.

It was a full-throated scoff of disgust a derision. Total Karen-mode, about to demand a manager, possibly some phlegm in it for good measure.

I was used to that sort of thing, what with my work. It didn’t phase me—scoff all you want, shitty casino guests. I can make your stay heaven or hell if I really want to.

What stopped me wasn’t the scoff. It was the near immediate, “Robbie!” in an upbeat voice that followed, and I turned and pivoted as Cattie stepped away from Heather, Sherry and two of the college guys and into my arms in a big, friendly, full-bodied hug that crushed her breasts to my sternum and almost knocked her baseball cap off her head.

The look on Heather’s face was priceless because she knew Cattie did it because of her scoff.

* * *