The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 211

“Hey, Cats,” I said, hugging Cattie hard.

“Hey, Tiger,” Cattie said. “Having a good afternoon?”

“You know I am,” I said and leaned down and kissed her on the forehead. Heather’s sourpuss face made me do it. Did she know that Cattie had lent me their lube? “How’s yours?”

“Good,” she said. “Want to hang out later?”

“If we can find the time. Remember Becca’s got our super secret ‘field trip’ thing planned for tonight,” I said. “You know I’ll never say no to you.”

“I know,” she said with a sweet smile, stepping back from me but keeping a hand on my arm for a moment longer. “Make sure you hydrate, too. The sun’s a killer and you look like you’ve gotten a lot of exercise today.”

That made me want to laugh as she gave me an innocent look but her eyes said she meant it in the dirtiest way possible. Instead, I rolled my eyes. “Yes, Mother,” I said.

She chuckled and rubbed my arm before returning to her conversation, and I turned to continue to Leia but I only made it another three steps.

“Robbie,” Heather said, following me, and as I turned back to her she grabbed my upper arm hard. “Just because you’ve managed to convince that slut Becca to vouch for you, and you’re fucking cheating whores like Wanda and Terra, doesn’t mean you get to do whatever you want. Stay the fuck away from my girlfriend.”

“Heather,” I grunted, matching her soft but aggressive tone. “Get your hand off of me.”

“Or what?” she dared me, squeezing harder. It wasn’t crushing, but it was hard enough that she might actually leave a bruise and I could feel her nails digging in. “Going to nice-guy me into submission? Or are you going to hit me, Robbie? Go ahead, hit me and show all these girls what an absolute cunt you are underneath it all.”

It was, to be honest, a bit of a bind. If I was at work I’d be fully in my rights to get her hand off of me, make a report to my bosses, and have her removed from the casino. I’d done it before to Karens, and I’d done it against men and women who accosted my staff. But here I wasn’t at work. This was a social setting. If I shoved her off of me, hell even if I just ripped my arm away from her, I could look like the asshole. I was 99% sure most of the girls on the trip would be on my side, but Heels was questionable about me still, and Sherry would probably repeat anything Heather told her. Leia would probably stop Ginnie from wavering, but maybe not.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Cattie hissed, coming up from behind Heather and removing my need to make the decision I didn’t want to make. She grabbed Heather’s hand on my arm and glared at her girlfriend.

“Just having a word with him,” Heather said, only partially backing down but letting go of me.

“I am so sorry, Robbie,” Cattie said, then turned to Heather. “We need to talk.”

“It was nothing,” Heather said, clearly lying.

“Fuck you,” Cattie hissed even quieter, then stormed off.

Heather shot me a glare, as if any of the last two minutes was my fault, and then rushed after Cattie as she went down the stairs. Cassidy had half gotten out of the hot tub on the other boat and looked like she wanted to both chase after Cattie and also come to me, but I raised a hand and motioned to her that it was fine. Cattie needed time to hash things out between her and Heather; it wasn’t something me or Cass could get in the middle of without possibly affecting an outcome that needed to come from Cattie.

Things hadn’t exactly been quiet, though, and people were staring at me. Mostly the guys, since the girls all generally knew what was happening. I cleared my throat, gave my neck a little kink to the side to crack it softly, and went to Leia. I didn’t bother being subtle—I went past the guy who had been flirting with Ginnie without even looking at him, and I didn’t really acknowledge Ginnie either. Leia’s eyes were soft and she smiled sadly at me as I leaned in and kissed her cheek. “Ami and I are going to read downstairs if you want to join us, sunshine,” I whispered to her.

“OK, I’ll be down in two,” she smiled. Then she surprised me by giving me a peck on the lips right in front of the guy. It made my heart flutter a little, having her so confident with me to do that in public.

I winked at her and then turned and went back across to the other boat, motioning to Ami that I wanted one minute more. She nodded and stood, saying something to Zenya and Heels before heading downstairs.

“You OK, Tiger?” Becca asked me as I approached the hot tub.

“I’m fine,” I said. “Nothing that I haven’t been through before.” I stepped up to Cassidy and kissed her firmly. “Look out for when Cattie needs you,” I said.

“I know, Tiger. I will.”

“I love you,” I said.

“I love you, too.”

Then I shifted to Becca and kissed her, and she returned the kiss and put a hand on my cheek to keep me still and extend it a moment longer.

“I love you,” I told her.

“I love you, too,” she said with a smile.

Then I kissed Wanda. “I love you,” I told her. “Every bit of you.”

“I love you too, Tiger,” she smiled.

And then I was at Terra at the far end of their little line of bikini babes. I kissed her solidly, with no tongue. “Love you, honey,” I said. “Tell me if I need to change anything.”

“I will,” she promised me. “But you know I love you too, dude.”

I left them and headed down to try and find some peace and quiet, wondering again if I should try and redo this trip without all the drama. Just me, Cassidy, and our lovers.

God, that was fucking insane to think about.

* * *