The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 212

There was muffled shouting coming from Cattie and Heather’s room as I dipped down to grab my book from ours. Part of me wanted to stay and try to listen in—it wasn’t so long ago that Cassidy and I had listened to the dull moans of the two of them that first day on the boat. Back before… almost everything.

There was another part of me that wanted to knock on the door. Or, hell, kick it in. But I couldn’t do that.

For Cassidy, I would. But Cattie needed to make her own progress through this thing. She needed to make her own decisions. If I made those decisions for her, I don’t know if I could live with myself if things turned out wrong, and I wasn’t sure that Cattie wouldn’t resent me down the line.

Maybe she would anyways, but at least that was a risk I felt like I could take.

So I grabbed my book, closing the door to our cabin softly so I didn’t let on that I was nearby, and I dipped out the back through the living area and hopped the porch decks to the Singles Boat. I’d been expecting to find Leia and Ami in the living area but they weren’t there, so I went to the kitchen and grabbed a trio of water bottles for us before heading back to the cabins.

“Hey, Tiger,” Leia said from the bed as I knocked on Ami and Becca’s door and it opened, unlatched. She was still in her bikini top and cotton short bottoms.

“Hi, Robbie,” Ami said, smiling from where she was propped up at the head of the bed. “We decided with so much going on, maybe more privacy would be nicer.”

“You read my mind, ladies,” I said, shutting the door behind me. When I went to hand Leia her water bottle she pursed her lips similar to the way Cassidy would, and I gave her a little peck. When I knee-walked up the bed to Ami she did the same thing with a cute little smile, so I gave her one too.

“What are you reading, sunshine?” I asked Leia.

“Finishing this manga, then I have some stuff I want to read on my tablet.”

“Eugh,” Ami and I both made a disgusted noise at the same time.

“What?” she laughed. “Manga isn’t that bad.”

“Not the manga,” I said.

“The tablet,” Ami agreed.

‘Oh, whatever,” Leia laughed.

I sprawled on the bed with them and readied myself to crack my book open, but Ami cleared her throat. “So, there’s one rule I should tell you about reading time, Leia,” Ami said.

“What’s that?” Leia asked, raising an eyebrow and smiling.

“It’s, um… clothing optional,” Ami said, biting the corner of her plush little lip nervously as she reached up and started to pull off the shoulder of her one-piece suit.

“Clothing optional, huh?” Leia asked. “Does that include Robbie?”

“It’s not a sexual thing,” Ami clarified. “Just a comfort one.”

That made me chuckle and I pulled off my tank top so I was shirtless. “Happy?” I asked.

“Mhmm,” Leia nodded with a grin, then reached back and undid the knot for her bikini top, pulling it off and revealing her smaller breasts to us. Ami peeled her suit down to her waist, revealing her larger ‘big anime titties’ and sighed softly as she rubbed them for a moment and then leaned back. “Better?” Leia asked.

“Yes,” Ami sighed. “The only problem with having them is carrying them around everywhere.”

And we started reading. It was warm in the bedroom, and part of me found it a little funny that I’d just swapped one cabin and bed for another after spending so long in my own already. We sipped our water, and we read, and occasionally we would shift around to lay in a new position. Ami was the first to break the touch barrier, moving around to lie with her head propped up on my legs. That ended up giving me a nice view right down her front.

Then Leia finished her manga and sighed happily, setting it down off the bed and picking up her tablet which she must have brought in earlier. Before she booted it up she rolled over and kissed me softly, then rolled again onto her belly with her shorts-clad butt pointed up and back at me. I gave her legs an absentminded rub and she glanced back at me with a smile.

Ami was the next to shift, mostly because I didn’t want to move with her using my leg as a headrest, but she didn’t move for comfort. Well, maybe it was, but it wasn’t switching positions. She set her book down, peeled her swimsuit down from her waist and completely off, and tossed it over the side of the bed. Then, completely naked, she laid her head right back down on my leg and went back to reading.

It was harder to focus on my reading than last time.

Then Leia let out a warm little chuckle deep in her chest, the kind that reminded me of when Cassidy thought of something dirty in an inappropriate situation.

“What is it?” I asked her.

“Nothing,” she said, too quickly, as she tilted her tablet down.

“Tell us,” Ami said, lowering her book to her chest but doing nothing to actually cover her modesty.

“It’s nothing, honest,” Leia said.

“Well that was a lie,” I laughed. “What, are you reading some smut?”

Leia flushed pink. “I- wasn’t planning on it,” she said. “But I’m still horny from earlier today, and then Ami goes and gets naked, and I was deciding if I wanted to get naked, and I just sort of opened up a story I had saved…”

“Tell us what’s happening,” Ami said, surprising me a little. “What’s it about?”

“It’s silly,” Leia sighed. “It’s this story about these college roommates who are supposed to hang out for the day, but they end up playing strip poker and things get wild because two of them are secretly dating and the girl is sexually aggressive.”

“Sounds kinky,” I said. “Is it hot?”

“So far, yeah,” Leia said.

“What’s happening right now where you are?” Ami asked.

“One of the girls is getting dared to do double penetration,” Leia said. “She’s this skinny girl with sort of a punk aesthetic, and the main character is friends with her. It’s kind of weirdly realistic but also porn logic.”

“Read it to us,” I suggested.

“From the beginning,” Ami said.

“Really?” Leia asked.

“Do it,” I nodded with a smile. “You have a sexy voice. I think it would be hot.”

“Me too,” Ami said.

“OK,” Leia said and quickly scrolled up to the top of the story on her tablet. She cleared her throat softly and then began to read. “Austin. Wake up…”

* * *