The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 213

I wasn’t sure if it was the story or Leia’s reading of it that made it sexy to me. The story itself was absurd in a fun way, and the characters were likeable, but it was the way that Leia put in just a little different voice for each of them that kept me hooked.

Since I wasn’t reading now I put a bookmark in my spot and set my book down, smiling as I closed my eyes and listened to Leia. I opened my eyes again when she paused and looked back at me, and I grinned at her and nodded for her to keep going. Then I rubbed her bare calf to encourage her and kept doing that lightly just because I liked the feel of her skin under my fingers.

Leia read, and Ami and I listened, and the teasing pace of the story added to the fact that Ami was naked and Leia was half naked and I started to get hard. Ami noticed when she looked up at me and she gave me a little naughty-but-shy smile that went up to her eyes in the cutest way.

It was right around the time that the main character’s crush—not his secret girlfriend—got her butt pushed into the main character’s face during a dare that I noticed Ami was touching her breasts lightly, running her fingers through her cleavage and then teasing down around her areolas. That just made me even hotter, and I leaned over to her and ran my fingers through her silky black, hair, smoothing it away from her face a bit so I could see her more clearly. She blushed, knowing I’d caught her, but I smiled to encourage her. She took her little brown nipple between her fingers and bit her finger as she grinned back at me.

Things in the story were escalating, and most of the characters were naked or close to it, and things were escalating in our little quiet room as well. Leia was shifting a little and I could tell she was rubbing her thighs together lightly, and Ami was running her fingers along her bare thigh now, building up the courage to move them between her legs. In the story, one of the characters had to tell a dirty story while touching herself, and Ami couldn’t resist doing the same, slowly stroking her fingers between her legs as she bit the corner of her lower lip.

The next scene in the story had the main character and his crush streaking around their house in the rain.

“God, this part’s good,” Leia interrupted her reading.

“Really?” I asked. “That last part was hot, how is this one hotter?”

“Just wait,” Leia promised.

The kiss between the characters was hot, and a turning point in the story.

“He’s so hot,” Ami said.

“He reminds me of someone we know,” Leia said with a little smirk, looking over at Ami and realising the Asian woman was touching herself.

“Sorry,” Ami blushed, pulling her hand away.

“No, fuck that,” Leia said, starting to push her shorts down from her hips. “I’ve been wanting to touch myself too.”

I rolled my eyes with a smile and helped her get her shorts off. She wasn’t wearing panties underneath, which meant her big juicy butt was bare and pointed right at me as she laid back down on the bed.

“Guess I should join you,” I said, and Ami lifted up helpfully from leaning on my leg so that I could peel down my shorts and briefs, my cock bouncing out and standing erect. Both Leia and Ami stared at it a little longer than a glance. Leia swallowed like she wanted to taste it, and Ami licked her lower lip softly. Then Ami shifted so that she was propped up more at the head of the bed, her legs crossing mine as she found a new comfortable spot that would let her see me better, and me to see her.

“Ready for me to keep going?” Leia asked.

I rolled sideways and gave her ass cheek a kiss by way of response, making her laugh, and she went back to reading.

Ami started to openly play with herself now, knowing I was watching her as we both listened to the story. I reciprocated, slowly stroking my cock, and we both locked eyes for a bit as Leia’s voice told us about the naughty things the characters were doing.

Leia shifted, getting one of her arms under her, and spread her legs a bit more. From my position I could see she was starting to play with herself too as she kept reading.

It was fun, and strange, and sweet and sexy all at the same time. There we were, three grown adults, touching ourselves as we listened to a dirty story. To be fair, it was a really dirty story, but still. We could have just done something together. Leia and I had already had sex, and I knew she was into women. I wasn’t so sure about Ami being into doing something with Leia, and we’d drawn different lines between the two of us than most of the girls, but I knew she would still be interested in something. And God did I want to kiss her all over. Fuck, I wasn’t even a foot guy and I would suck on those graceful toes of hers if she wasn’t ready for me to get my tongue on that gorgeous pussy of hers.

But we didn’t. Leia read us the story and I stroked myself slowly, occasionally dipping down to adjust or squeeze my balls to vary what I was doing more for Ami than for myself. Ami was chewing on the inside of her lip as she was rubbing her pussy, occasionally dipping a finger inside of herself, and massaging her breasts. Leia was softly humping her hips back and forth on her own fingers.

It took a while, but we reached the same point Leia had been telling us about. The punk girl was getting DPd by the two male characters. Things only devolved further from there.

* * *