The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 214

“Hold on, I’m gonna come,” Leia said with a soft pant in her voice.

It took me a second to realise it wasn’t part of the story since she said it in a similar voice to what she’d been using for the character who was currently fucked in the story. The main character and his crush were finally fucking.

“Oooh, fuck,” Leia mumbled, her hips hunching down as she jammed two fingers into herself. “Almost- there—”

“Go on, sunshine,” I said gently, leaning over and kissing her calf lightly. “You’ve got this. Get there. God, you look so fucking gorgeous. You can get there, sunshine.”

“Yessss,” Leia hissed, her body tensing as she came, and I kissed her calf again trying not to break the unspoken barrier that we’d set up for our play.

I looked over at Ami and she was watching us with wide eyes, still fingering herself fully with two digits inside of her, her legs spread wide as she breathed deeply.

“God, that was good,” Leia grunted, rolling over to look down at me. “And I love when you call me that.”

I smiled and blew her a kiss. “Go back to reading now, Leia,” I said. “I think Ami is close.”

“OK, OK,” Leia said, turning back onto her stomach and picking up the tablet. “Sorry, Ami.”

“S’kay,” Ami grunted softly.

Leia started reading, telling us about the hot culmination of sex not just for the story, but for the character’s emotional journey, and I started stroking myself again while Ami worked herself closer to the edge.

I want what she got,” the crush-interest character said.

Soon the main character was taking her ass, gently but insistently, while she sat on the strap-on cock of his secret girlfriend.

“Mmm,” Ami hummed softly, closing her eyes.

“Help hey,” Leia said, interrupting her reading to look back at me.

I didn’t need to be asked twice. I rolled on the bed and crawled up next to Ami. She opened her eyes at the shifting of my weight and immediately moved when I laid down next to her propped up on the pillows, cuddling into me without removing her fingers from herself.

Leia went back to reading, her eyes darting up to us frequently as she smiled a naughty little smirk.

“You got this, cutie,” I whispered in Ami’s ear. “God, you are so beautiful. I can’t believe how lucky I am that you feel comfortable with me like this. I want to kiss you all over, taste every inch of you so badly. But we’re being good. Fuck, Ami, I want you. My cock is so fucking hard for you right now I feel like it might burst.”

Leia kept telling the story, as the crush realized that the main character and his girlfriend were together. Ami was listening to my words and the story raptly.

And then the girlfriend told the crush that she was willing to share the main character. That they could date.

Ami came, letting out a long, slow and shuddering breath as her thighs and hips flexed and her eyes closed as she leaned into me. All I could do was hold her as her body seemed to shut down for a long moment before she sucked in a long breath through her nose and then leaned back and exhaled heavily with a girlish groan.

“Fuck, Ami,” Leia said. “That looked like a good one.”

“It was,” she said, opening her eyes and looking at me. “It so was.” Then she kissed me softly.

“Look, there’s still more of the story,” Leia said. “But you look ready to go off, Robbie. Want to finish what we started upstairs earlier?”

“We haven’t really been…” I hedged.

“Ami, babe,” Leia said. “I was giving Robbie a blowjob early and we got interrupted. Want to help me finish it?”

“Um,” Ami said, blushing all over again despite what she’d just done. “I’m not really into girls.”

“That’s OK,” Leia said with a reassuring smile. “We don’t have to kiss or anything. We’re just both gonna make him feel good.”

Ami looked at me as if she wanted me to make the decision for her. “Your choice, cutie,” I said. “I don’t need you to if you aren’t comfortable with it.”

The decision was made when Ami glanced down at my hard cock, then back up at me with a silky smirk. “OK,” she said, turning to Leia. “Let’s get our Tiger off.”

Soon they were both laying down on their stomachs between my legs—legs which were spread wide enough apart that I felt oddly extra vulnerable—and both of them were kissing and licking all over my cock and balls. It wasn’t the first double blowjob I’d had since the whole crazy thing had started, but it was definitely the most playful. Leia and Ami both had an innocence to them that came out in the way they teased and played, and God did it turn me on. I probably would have been overcome by my orgasm within moments of them both getting down there and looking up at me with my cock between them if not for the vigorous fucking Terra and I had done a couple of hours earlier.

Leia was the first to actually get her mouth over the head of my cock and start to suck me properly, and Ami stopped what she was doing as she watched from right up close, her mouth hanging open a little. Leia looked over at her and hummed a giggle as they made eye contact, and she took me as deep as she could before slowly pulling back up off of me, her lips dragging slowly over the ridge of my cock head before sliding off and into a smile. “Want it?” she asked Ami.

The Chinese woman nodded eagerly and Leia pointed my cock towards her. Ami looked up at me out of the corner of her eye as she raised up and took the head of my cock in her mouth, teasing her tongue lightly around the circumference before slowly starting to slurp on it.

“Oh, fuck. Oh, no,” I groaned, letting my head fall back.

“Something the matter, Tiger?” Leia asked.

“God, Ami,” I groaned.

“I think you’re getting to him,” Leia laughed. “He’s close. I’ve already tasted him a bunch, do you want it?”

“I don’t know,” Ami said. “Um…”

“Don’t stop sucking on him,” Leia said. “He could go off any second.”

I was trying to control my breathing, focusing on that, but I was damn close to losing it.

“Just swallow when he goes off,” Leia assured Ami. “He’ll love it.”

“M’okay,” Ami said around my cock.

My eyes were closed so I was surprised when I felt a mouth close around my ball and start sucking.

“Oh fuck, here it comes,” I gasped. “Fuck. Ami- Leia- God…”

I came, and Ami started swallowing gamely as I pattered out a solid three ropes of cum. Honestly, I found it kind of amazing I produced even that and had to put it down to the long erotic story.

“Nice job,” Leia praised Ami. Then Ami slurped off my cock and Leia quickly sucked me in, getting any remnants.

“You two—” I said, but lost my breath and had to huff in and out a couple times.

“Glad you liked it, Tiger,” Ami said, looking at me with a proud grin.

I shook my head lightly, still light-headed and finding it hard to comprehend that the whole thing had happened. “Come here, you two,” I said, gesturing for them to come up and cuddle against me.

They grinned and did just that, and once again I was laying in bed with two naked women pressing their bodies against me as we hugged, and snuggled, and traded little kisses.

* * *