The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 215

“Fuck, this is cute as hell,” Cassidy said as she peeked her head into the room, finding the three of us laying on our stomachs lined up in a row, each of us reading our books (or tablet, in Leia’s case.) We also still happened to be naked, so our butts were pointed right at her. “Can I take a picture?”

“No,” I said, covering for Ami so she didn’t need to tell Cassidy no herself. It wasn’t that she would be ashamed of her body or anything, or wouldn’t even necessarily say no, but I knew that she’d be more comfortable not doing it than doing it in the long run. “And the rule in here is naked and reading, or you gotta leave, babe.”

“Well, don’t tempt me,” Cassidy grinned. “But dinner is soon, I figured you guys would want to get yourselves together.”

“I guess we should,” Leia sighed, rolling away from me and sitting up. She stood and found her cotton shorts, pulling them on and then picking up her bikini top and manga book and bundling them together in one hand. “You should have joined us, Cass. We had fun. And I promise you, I said very dirty things.”

“Oooh, practising your dirty talk?” Cass grinned.

“Something like that,” Leia laughed. She climbed back on the bed, knee-walking to me and leaning down to kiss me firmly. “Thanks, Tiger,” she whispered.

“Thank you,” I said, smiling as I looked into her eyes.

Neither of us had said it. I wasn’t sure why I bothered holding back considering where I was at with the others, but with Leia I felt like if I came right out with it and used the ‘L’ word it would be too early for her. With the others, it felt like we got there too fast but it was on firm ground. With Leia, and even with Ami in a different way, it needed to be deep-rooted for it to be said.

She kissed me again, a quick peck, and then left the bed and gave Cass a similar peck as she went out into the hall. Considering she never did put her top on, I assumed she was heading right across the hall to her own cabin.

“I could stay like this all night,” Ami sighed.

“I’d let you,” Cassidy said. “But Becca’s trip is after dinner and she wants us all to make sure we’ve got full bellies. I think the plan involves a lot of potential alcohol, but she’s kept it a secret.”

“OK,” Ami said, rolling over and sitting up. Her hair was a mess from all of our activities, but she still looked pretty as hell. “For Becca, I’ll get up.”

“God, those are nice,” Cassidy chuckled as she checked out Ami’s bare tits for a moment. “Now kiss him and tell him you love him. Tiger, I’ll be over in our cabin if you could come find me quick before dinner?”

“OK,” I nodded, and Cass left with a wink as she shut the door. I turned to Ami. “You don’t need to say it like that,” I told her.

“I love you,” Ami said, taking my hands in hers.

“Oh, Ami,” I sighed, letting go of her hands so I could pull her into a hug. “I love you too. You are… God, you’re like a balm for my soul. But I don’t know what to do about it.”

“Neither do I,” Ami mumbled as she buried her face in the crook of my neck.

“How much do you know for sure about what’s going on with me and the others?” I asked.

“Everything, I think,” Ami said quietly. “Becca and Wanda are both in love with you. Cattie is too, though she isn’t talking about it but I can see the way she looks at you. So is Terra, though she looks at you more like you’re a juicy steak right now. At least she was until earlier this afternoon, I didn’t get a good look after… yeah. And I know Ginnie and Zenya both want to have sex with you. And Leia…”

“I’m sorry,” I told her, then squeezed my eyes shut tightly as I felt a wave of something starting to wash over me. “God, Ami, I’m so sorry. You deserve- fuck, you deserve someone who is all yours. I don’t know what the hell I’m doing here, and I really don’t want you to get hurt. I don’t want any of you to get hurt. I don’t know what to do, Ami. I don’t- fuck, I should have just said no. This whole thing is turning into a mess like a car careening down a hill with no breaks. Any second now I feel like I’m going to crash into something and people are going to go flying and it’s my fault.”

“Shh, Robbie,” Ami hushed me, rubbing my back, and I realized I was breaking down a little bit as we held each other. “Shhhh. You’re not- We’re not in a free fall. Robbie, it’s OK. It’s OK.”

I sucked in a shaky breath and shuddered it out.

“Robbie, I chose this,” Ami said quietly. “I can’t speak for what the others are going through, but I’ve gone into this with my eyes open. I mean, I’m scared to shit by it too, but I knew. I’ve known. I- I don’t know what to do either, but you can’t blame yourself. It’s not something to feel blame over. Robbie, you’re… You make me feel special like no one else ever has. You make me feel comfortable, and safe, and desirable without ever making me feel gross or used. And you make me laugh. And I think… I think if I had met you and we were both single, I don’t know if I would have had the guts to make a move with you. I would have met you, and liked you, and gotten a little crush, and I would have never been able to do anything about it because I would have been so worried constantly that maybe you would say no. But the way this happened- Robbie, I don’t know where we’re going. But I really love how we’ve gotten here so far. You’ve been… you’ve been everything I needed.”

I breathed deeply and could feel the tears slowly crawling down my cheeks as I listened to her and we kept holding each other.

“If the others feel half as much of this as I do, I can’t be mad for them loving you,” Ami said. “And you should never hate on yourself for the way you make us feel, Robbie. This whole thing might be crazy, but maybe it’s just the right type of crazy for a bunch of women who are used to all the shit and the abuse and the fake niceness of the internet.”

“God, I love you,” I whispered.

“I love you too,” Ami replied. “Even if it is stupid and unplanned and so, so weird. I love you, too.”

* * *