The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 216

Ami and I kissed for a minute or two as we held each other. It could have developed into a full makeout, but we’d gotten Cassidy’s warning about dinner. It was still so comfortably personal to have Ami naked and in my arms, her big tits pressed to my chest and side and her smooth skin under my arms and hands.

Eventually, she wiped the last trails of my earlier tears from my cheeks and kissed my forehead with a sad little smile, and then we had to get up. I pulled on my shirt and shorts, and she started digging out something new to wear since she didn’t want to put on her swimsuit. She kissed me one more time at the door, her naked except for a pair of panties and me dressed, and sent me on my way.

Out in the main kitchen and living area of the Singles Boat I found that Leia had joined Becca and Zenya with food prep. I was surprised to see that Terra was also helping, since for the most part she’d been on clean-up duty since she wasn’t as comfortable in the kitchen.

“Hey, Tiger,” Becca said, smiling over at me as she worked at the counter.

“Hey, sugar,” I said, going over to her and giving her a peck as she leaned back and puckered her lips.

“Sugar?” she asked with a smile.

“Trying it out,” I said. “Do you like it?”

“Is it ’cause I’m sweet, or because I’m bad for you but you’ll eat me anyways?” she smirked.

“I don’t know how you could be bad for me,” I said with a roll of my eyes.

“Then I like it…for now,” she said.

“M’kay,” I said and gave her another little peck.

Zenya winked at me and gave me a little friendly hip bump as we passed each other, and Leia blew me an air kiss from where she was tossing a salad in one of the big serving bowls.

Terra, at the end of the counter, was chopping vegetables to go into the salad and paused when I approached. “Hey, Tiger,” she said with a smile.

“Hey, honey,” I said, not pulling her into a hug or moving to kiss her, but reaching out and taking her hand that wasn’t holding the knife. “Did you talk with him?”

“A bit,” Terra sighed. “And I need to talk with him more. It’s just going to take some time to figure out where we’re at.”

“OK,” I nodded. “Anything you need.”

“I know,” she said with a little smile and squeezed my hand.

I left the Singles Boat and hopped over to Couples Boat where things sounded like they’d gone quiet. I wasn’t sure where anyone else was, so I tried to be quiet as I slipped down the length of the boat and into our cabin. Cassidy was rummaging through one of the drawers where she’d stashed some clothes and turned to me, smiling. “Hey, Tiger,” she said. “Everything good?”

“I don’t know,” I sighed, sitting down on our bed and then letting myself fall backwards. “It’s all fucking… complicated.”

Cassidy took a deep breath and nodded, leaving the drawer and climbing up on the bed with me, quickly adjusting so she was sitting cross-legged with my head in her lap as she started massaging my scalp.

“What did you think of earlier?” I asked.

“Of finding you naked with Leia and Ami?” she asked.

“No- well, if you have feelings about that, I want to know that too,” I said. “But I more meant about telling Becca and Wanda and Terra I loved them in public like that.”

“Well, it was only sort of public,” Cassidy reasoned. “I’m really happy that Becca is being open because it means she’s settled on things. And Wanda- God, I wish I could just fix things for her but I’ve never met Brodi so even if we did decide to use the App, I couldn’t do anything about him. She needs you, Tiger, and I think having her keep sleeping with us at night is going to be important for her.”

“I think so too,” I sighed. “And… I would think about using the App for her too, if there was something that made sense and wasn’t too… yeah.”

“Do you want me to check?” Cass asked.

I had to take a breath before I nodded.

“OK. Just for her, I’ll look. But I won’t do anything until we talk about it.”

“What about Terra?” I asked.

Now Cassidy had to take a moment to breathe. “I really don’t know,” she said quietly. “Honestly, Robbie, when we were planning for this trip and I realized what I wanted it to be for you and me, I thought maybe some of the single girls would want to have sex. I also- God,” she interrupted herself, blowing out another breath. “I also kind of hoped that you would hook up with Cattie because I wanted you two to be closer. She’s still my best friend and I love her to death, and at this point it sounds almost ridiculous but I would have been totally happy if you and her and Heather slept together a bunch. Obviously, with everything that’s happened, I might want something else. But anyways… I really, really like Terra. Like, I’m looking forward to finding our time with Becca to play together, and she’s really good for you. And I love Wanda like a sister now. But if none of this had happened, I think I would have come out of this week being really, really good friends with Terra. Part of me wishes that you and JC got along better and had things in common more because then we could have been Couple Friends and maybe if you two were more alike she wouldn’t have been tempted by you so much. But you’re not. You’re- Robbie, you’re what she’s been wanting JC to be in all the ways that count, I think. And I feel awful that this whole thing is doing what it’s doing between them, but there’s part of me that just wants to… fuck.” She dropped her voice even quieter, barely breathing out her next words. “There’s part of me that wants her to dump him and just commit to you because she knows you’re what she wants and needs. God, just saying that makes me feel so fucking guilty.”

“Shh,” I hushed Cassidy softly, reaching up and pulling her down into a soft kiss as her lip trembled. When she pulled away I didn’t let her go far so we were looking into each other’s eyes. “Don’t, Cass,” I whispered. “Don’t feel guilty about a part of you wanting that. A part of me wants that, too.”

“Oh, Robbie,” Cassidy closed her eyes and sighed, leaning down to press her forehead against mine. “I love that you are getting so much love from them, and they are finding how fucking amazing you are for them. I just wish…”

“It wasn’t so complicated,” I finished for her. “I know, baby. I know.”

* * *