The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 218

“I’m just saying, sweet tits would be a good name for Cattie,” Cassidy grinned.

I was driving the Couples Boat while Terra and JC were still talking sitting out on the back end of the top deck. It was a beautiful evening and we were still a couple hours from sundown, but we were the only ones out on the boat. Cass had gone down to check on Wanda once I had started helping Becca and Zenya start collecting dishes and garbage for the cleanup crew, and she’d come back up to tell me that she was still talking with Cattie. I felt a little guilty that I couldn’t even check in with her, but I knew Wanda would handle things well and could probably give Cattie a different perspective considering her own circumstances.

Most of the other ladies had decided to travel on the Singles Boat, and I could see Heather and Sherry sitting on the back porch talking.

“I am not calling Cattie sweet tits,” I chuckled. “Plus, I can’t have a pet name with her, Cass.”

“Well, it doesn’t suit me compared to her,” Cassidy said, clutching at her breasts over her shirt. “So what’s my special name going to be?”

I looked over at her and smiled softly. “Wife.”

That got her. Cassidy immediately teared up as she pressed her lips together in a big smile. She slipped off the counter where she’d been sitting and quickly hugged me tight, pressing herself to my side.

“I’ll be your wife, Tiger. I’ll be the best wife that’s ever wifed.”

“I know, baby,” I said, hugging her back with one arm. “I know.”

“I still think you should call Cattie sweet tits though,” Cassidy mumbled into my chest.

“I’m not—”

“Just once! I want to see her face when you do it though.”

I followed Becca, piloting the boat as usual, and she led us back to the rental docks. Either she radioed ahead or she’d planned it with the workers, but there were a couple of the good ol’ boys who ran the place ready to receive us and tie the boats in. Soon everyone on the trip was getting gathered up on the top deck of the Couples Boat, and Becca asked me for a hand up to steady her as she stood on one of the deck chairs to address everyone.

“OK, ladies! And gentlemen. So we are over halfway done our trip and I know everyone’s been having a lot of fun, but we could all do to cut loose a little. As you know, I’ve organised a field trip for tonight, and tomorrow night we’re having our fancy dress-up party for our last evening together. So, we are leaving the boats! The rental company is going to have someone watching our dock for us, and we’ll lock up the boats, so don’t stress. Cassidy, Ami and I are going to drive, so you’ll want to figure out which cars you’ll be riding in.”

“But where are we going,” Ginnie asked loudly, drawing smiles from the other girls as they agreed.

“It’s a secret until we get there!” Becca said. “But you can dress hot, OK? There aren’t any actual clubs in the area, but if you dress based on that idea it should work fine. Oh! And just FYI, your first three drinks at the location are covered but after that you’ll need to pay, OK?”

The ladies quickly dispersed, all heading down to get themselves done up. I ended up alone with Becca on the top deck as I helped her down.

“Tonight is going to be fun,” she smirked a little as she wrapped her arms around my waist and looked up at me with an easy gleam in her eyes.

“I’m sure it will be,” I said, then surprised her by bending low and picking her up in my arms. She was wearing a cute sundress and she laughed as I carried her over to the hot tub and set her down on the edge of it and kissed her a little deeper. “You’re amazing, sugar.”

“Still not sure about it completely, but it’s growing on me,” she grinned against my lips. We kissed again, a little deeper, and she moaned softly in her chest. “I need to get ready too, Tiger.”

“I know, I just really want you,” I said. “All of you.”

“I want you too,” she whispered. “God, we need to figure out this threesome or I might run out of clean panties on this trip.”

“I love you,” I smiled and laughed a little. “Do you need me to do anything other than drive?”

“Just trust me, and have fun,” Becca said. “And I love you too.”

We kissed a bit longer before actually separating. It was starting to be a thing, the two of us trying to get back to important stuff and finding ourselves stuck together and not wanting to let go.

When I went down into the boat I almost ran into Heather as she was coming out of the sliding door. She took one look at me and scowled, pushing past me and hopping over onto the dock and crossing over to the other boat. She was dressed in a strappy halter top that showed a lot of skin along with a matching skirt and she had been carrying a pair of heels in one hand and a bag in the other. Most telling, she hadn’t had her makeup done—I had to guess that she and Cattie weren’t quite good enough at the moment to be sharing mirror space.

Inside, Terra and JC’s door was shut and I could hear movement and voices from inside, but they weren’t raised so I couldn’t hear any details. Cattie’s door was open though, and when I peeked in I found Cassidy standing behind Cattie and braiding her friend’s hair.

“Hey, Tiger,” Cattie said when she saw me in the mirror. “Do you need her back?”

“Nope,” I said. “She’s all yours. You need me to get anything ready for you, babe?”

“I’m good, Tiger,” Cassidy said, looking over her shoulder at me with a couple of bobby pins clenched between her lips. “I’ve got my outfit out on the bed already if you want to make any additions though.”

“I’ll take a look,” I said. “I’m sure it’s good, though.”

She blew an air kiss at me and went back to braiding Cattie’s hair, and Cattie smiled at me warmly through the mirror.

Wanda and Heels’ cabin door was closed so I headed right into ours, but stopped in my tracks a pace inside.

“Well, that’s just not fair,” I said, looking at Wanda as she was pulling up a skin-tight pair of black jeans as it was bundled up just under her bubble butt.

Wanda looked back at me with a sheepish grin. “Sorry, Tiger,” she said with only a hint of a blush. “Mind helping me out? I swear they fit, it’s just a pain to get them on.”

“Anything, gorgeous,” I said, closing the door to give her some privacy.

* * *