The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 219

Wanda ended up wearing the skin-tight black jeans paired with a pair of strappy white heels and a white blouse with a bright red bra underneath so it showed through. She kept the blouse half unbuttoned so her nice bump of cleavage was showing along with the red of the bra, and she put on bright red lipstick that matched the bra. Cassidy, for her part, wore a pair of super distressed tight jeans as well but paired them with her favourite Chuck Taylor shoes and the cropped leather jacket she used for her Harley Quinn cosplay, under which she just wore a black bikini top. It gave her a punky vibe, and she doubled down on that by going with black lipstick and dark purple eyeshadow to match her violet hair.

Heels planned to join my car so she could stick with Wanda, and the rest of the seats quickly got claimed by Leia and Ginnie as we filled out the truck cab. Heels and Ginnie were both wearing short black dresses in different styles, while Leia was wearing a sheer long-sleeved shirt covered in colourful flower patterns with a black bandeau top underneath, and she’d paired it with a pleated schoolgirl kilt that I had a feeling was borrowed from someone’s cosplay.

My truck was the first vehicle ready to go, but I had no idea where we were going so I couldn’t head out. Ami’s car filled up next, with Terra, JC and Zenya hopping in, which left Becca to drive Cattie, Heather and Sherry.

“We aren’t going super far,” Becca said when she, Ami and I met in the parking lot as the sun was setting over the horizon. “You should be good to just follow, but if something happens just give me a call. OK?”

“Got it, boss,” I said.

“Got it,” Ami nodded.

“Cool. See you there,” Becca smiled, then leaned up and kissed me softly before turning back to her vehicle.

Ami hesitated, unsure if she wanted to do the same.

“It’s OK, cutie,” I said. “I’ll see you soon.”

“Thanks,” she blushed. Then she sighed and leaned forward, planting a little peck on my lips like she’d forced herself to do it, but she backed away smiling broadly.

Back in the truck, I found the girls embroiled in a debate about where they guessed we were heading. I decided to mostly stay out of it and focused on driving, though part way through Cassidy reached over and took my hand, squeezing it as she smiled over at me.

I ended up driving at the back of our little convoy and followed the tail lights of Becca and Ami as we drove back towards town and then through a couple of turns and stop lights until Becca pulled off into a parking lot.

“No fucking way,” Cassidy guffawed.

“You gotta be shitting me,” Wanda laughed.

The neon sign proudly proclaimed the building ‘The Booby Trap’ and based on the number of ‘Girls! Girls! Girls!’ signs and suggestive neon outlines of women it was pretty clear that we were at a strip club.

We piled out of the truck and Becca waved us all over to her. “Alright!” she said loudly. “If Strip Clubs aren’t your cup of tea, don’t worry. We’ve got a private room booked with a bartender for ourselves, and we can just dance and have fun ourselves. If you are inclined to have a little fun with the strippers, whether getting a dance or watching some of their stage performances, I’ve got a stack of singles for each of you. If you aren’t interested at all, you can feel free to use the singles for more drinks or just take it home. I’ve also arranged for one of the ladies to come and give us a Lap Dance Master Class around 10. Does anyone have any questions?”

Cassidy was snorting softly, trying not to break out into giggles, and Wanda was clutching my hand with both of hers as she pressed her lips to my arm to muffle her own chuckles.

Becca started handing out stacks of single dollar bills, a hundred dollars for each of us. When she reached me she got a naughty smirk on her face and she pulled out the waist of my slacks and tucked my bills into it.

“Have fun, babe,” she said with a grin.

“Oh, I will,” I promised her. “I plan on giving you the best lap dance you’ll ever have.”

That made her laugh as she handed a stack to Cassidy and Wanda, then kept moving on.

“Tiger,” Cassidy said, looking back over towards our truck and asking me to follow her. I extricated my hand from Wanda’s and gave her a kiss on her cheek to assure her everything was fine before following my fiancee.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“I don’t want to get a lapdance,” Cassidy said seriously.

“OK,” I nodded. “Do you not want one, or—”

“No, don’t second guess it,” she interrupted me, standing close and clinging to the sides of my shirt. “I don’t want to even think about the strippers, except for maybe picking one for you to get a dance from. Robbie, I’m serious about never wanting to do anything with anyone unless you’re there and I’m including strippers in that.”

“OK, Cass,” I said, pulling her more fully into a hug. “I understand. But can I make a suggestion?”

She nodded silently as she hugged me back.

“No strippers. But I’m going to be there, so I want you to feel free to have fun with the others. Dancing and lap dances between you and the others is totally OK with me tonight, alright? Well, with anyone who wants to except Heather.”

“Are you sure?” she asked me.

“I am,” I said. “Cass, I—” I had to stop and swallow. “I love how focused you are on making these boundaries to help with us, and I appreciate it more than you could know. I appreciate all of this so much I feel like I’m in a dream. But I don’t want you to lose being you in the mix, and that includes the part of you I didn’t realise was there. The part that finds women hot, and wants to have fun with her hot friends. So dance with them, OK?”

“OK,” she agreed quietly. “If you’re sure.”

“I am, baby,” I said, squeezing her tightly in our hug before separating a little so I could lean down to kiss her. “I’m sure.”

She took in a breath and smiled at me with a gentle sadness that I could tell was born out of that guilt she was carrying. I hated seeing it, but it also… helped. Knowing that she wasn’t just moving on, and that this was all still real for both of us.

“Everything OK?” Becca asked, coming over to us with a soft furrow on her brow. She’d probably seen us slip back away from the group and had kept the girls milling around so that we could have a moment. I knew that because it’s what I would have done.

“It’s fine,” Cassidy said, carefully wiping under her eyes to keep from letting her tears spill out. Then she broke into a smile that was only half-fake and went to Becca, looping their arms together. “So, when you give Robbie a lapdance, I expect you to go all out. Titties in his face and everything.”

That made Becca laugh and scoff at the same time as she looked back at me over her shoulder while Cassidy led her back towards the group.

* * *