The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 221

I was already two drinks in and we’d barely been in our private party room for five minutes.

“Robbie!” Terra said, bouncing over to where I was sitting along the padded bench that ringed two sides of the room. She put a pint of beer in my hand. “Slow down, don’t let these sluts get you blackout drunk.”

“Hey!” Cassidy said, giving Terra a big, playful frown. “I resemble that remark.”

“Doesn’t that mean you are like a slut?” Leia giggled.

“Exactly!” Cassidy laughed and leaned in and kissed my cheek.

“Thanks, Terra,” I said, taking a sip of the beer she’d brought me.

She winked at me and turned around, heading back over to where JC was talking with Heels at the bar. Terra had worn a cute little black pleated tennis skirt that covered just over her ass, leaving her toned legs bare, and a tight yellow corset top that left a gap to show off her stomach along with leaving her shoulders and arms bare. As she walked away her hand drifted behind her and flipped up the back of her skirt playful, flashing me a peek at a butt cheek.

“God, she’s got it bad for you,” Leia said with a chuckle. She was sitting on one side of me, Ami next to her, while Cassidy was on my other side.

“I don’t know,” I sighed. “It’s complicated.”

“Mmm-mm,” Leia shook her head. “Not that complicated. Wanna know how I know?”

“How is that?” I asked.

She leaned in and whispered into my ear as quietly as she could while still being heard over the strip club music. “Because I’ve got it that bad for you,” she said, then kissed my ear.

“You just made him blush,” Cassidy giggled, leaning around me and reaching for Leia’s hand. “What did you say?”

Leia was interrupted from answering as the door to the private room opened and not one but two strippers strutted in to the cheers of most of the ladies in the room. One was a dark-skinned woman of some sort of Latin ethnicity wearing a body netting bodysuit under a neon blue bikini, while the woman who followed was a redhead who had a slender build but a pair of big, fake titties that definitely didn’t match her body but were showcased in a sexy nurse outfit as she carried a tray of shots in syringes.

Soon the shots were being passed around, and Terra started cheering and was soon joined by some of the others as the Latina woman took JC by the hand and led him down the room a bit to an open space on the bench. JC was blushing and glancing back at Terra, who was gesturing for him to go with it. She’d obviously bought him a lapdance.

I didn’t get a chance to see what sort of dance experience JC was going to get because Wanda and Becca came over to our little group, my beer was taken from me and set aside, and my hands were grabbed as I was hauled to my feet. Wanda squirted one of the syringe shots into my mouth and it was sugary and chemical and I realized it was something mixed with an energy drink. Then I was pulled further into the room and the girls were dancing. It wasn’t any sort of dirty dancing, or at least not grinding for a long period of time. Leia, Ami and Cassidy had been dragged along, and soon we were all dancing with each other.

Wanda danced with me like she wanted to kiss me, but held herself back. Cassidy distracted her by pulling her away and twirling her, setting them both to laughing. Leia was less sexy and more playful as she smiled serenely in the neon lights and bounced in my hands. Ami stepped into my arms and we spun in a circle, grinning at each other as her feet left the ground while I supported her, and then she collapsed my hands and we swayed at the hips to the beat as we looked into each other’s eyes. I lost her to Becca, who pulled Ami into a giggling hug and then playfully tried to pick up her energy by faux-twerking like she was grinding her ass at the Chinese woman. That left me open and I found Terra appearing in my arms, though she was backwards and actually grinding her butt back at me as she put a hand on my hip and lifted another to hook behind my neck, keeping me close. I couldn’t help myself and ducked down to kiss the side of her neck, and I could feel her moan through my lips on her neck.

She slipped away almost as fast as she had appeared, and then I found my hands in Becca’s as she pulled me from the dancing group into a corner of the room.

“How drunk are you?” she asked me.

“Not super,” I said, frowning and blinking. “Why? Is something wrong?”

“No,” she said with a grin, reaching up and touching my lips with her thumb as she cupped my jawline. “I just wanted to make sure you weren’t going to try and fuck me right here and now when I do this.” She pushed me back and I found my ass propping up against the edge of the stage. This lowered me a bit and gave her the space to step between my legs and wrap her arms around my neck, pulling me into a deep kiss as she pressed her chest to mine. It was warm and sweet and it set off little fireworks in my slightly-inebriated mind. Then her lips slipped from mine and she was hugging me hard as she whispered into my ear. “I love you, Robbie. And I don’t care who knows it.”

“I love you too, Becca,” I said, hugging her back. She’d worn a tight pair of black slacks and black shoes with tall, chunky heels, and a black blouse with a deep V of a neckline that showed off her cleavage, over which she wore a bright yellow dress shirt that she left open. I realized, as she pulled back to look at me right before she kissed me again, that she was wearing black lipstick and purple eyeshadow almost the exact same as Cassidy. And the colour of her dress shirt was the same colour as Terra’s corset top.

“God, what are you girls planning?” I said, interrupting her just before she went in for another kiss.

“What?” she asked. “What do you mean?”

I gave her a look. “Becca, you’re matching with Terra and Cassidy.”

She smirked and she knew I’d caught her. “It’s nothing,” she said. “We just couldn’t all wear ballcaps while we were dressing up, so we decided to try and do some matching to be a team for you. We didn’t even get to coordinate with everyone.”

I sighed and laughed a little. What was I going to do, complain?

* * *