The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 222

After a little more kissing, Becca went back to being the ‘Adult in Charge’ and started cycling through the room. Cassidy immediately came over to me and kissed me.

“Becca looked happy,” she said.

“She is,” I smiled. “And it’s thanks to you.”

“No, Tiger,” she said. “It’s thanks to you. I could try my hardest, but if you weren’t you then none of this would make sense.”

I was going to respond, but I was distracted by the door to the Private Room opening and Heather walked in followed by a new stripper. She was a black woman, on the thick side with a massive pair of tits barely contained by a bra that looked like it might have a cataclysmic failure at any moment. Heather led her through our little crowd to Cattie, who she took by the shoulders and guided to the bench seating—they traded some words, and Heather motioned the stripper over and Cattie started to get a very big booty lapdance.

“I don’t think she’s Cattie’s type,” Cassidy snorted as Cattie put on a face that was somewhere between feeling like she should be into it even though she wasn’t, and wanting to find any polite way to make it stop.

The woman dancing for Cattie turned around from twerking at her and got up on her lap, pressing her gigantic cleavage into Cattie’s face.

I couldn’t help it, I snorted a little.

“Oh my God,” Cassidy said, grabbing my hand. At first I thought she was talking about Cattie, but she nodded down to the other end of the room where Heather had backed off to.

And where Heather was now giving Ginnie a lap dance. The skinny girl was laughing as Heather pressed her ass all the way up against Ginnie’s chest, and Ginnie spanked her.

“Did you get a chance to talk to her about this afternoon?” I asked Cassidy.

She shook her head. “Heather or Sherry were always around.”

“Same,” I said, but that made me wonder where Sherry was, and after glancing around I noticed that she was standing at the bar watching Heather and Ginnie, though the flashing party lights and general neon lighting made it hard to read her expression from across the room.

We were interrupted by Leia coming over with my beer from earlier, along with another shot—my third of the night. We did our shots together, and then Leia beamed up at me and I knew she wanted me to kiss her, so I did.

“You’re so lucky,” Leia said to Cassidy, hugging her from the side.

“I know,” Cassidy said, hugging the other woman back. “You’re lucky too.”

“Not as lucky as you,” Leia argued.

“Maybe,” Cassidy said. “But you did spend all afternoon with him and Ami getting frisky.”

“Only half frisky,” Leia giggled. God, she was definitely a little tipsy and she was a happy tipsy.

“Well, that just means you weren’t trying hard enough, girl,” Cassidy laughed.

“I don’t know,” I said. “I had a great time and I wouldn’t have traded it for anything else.”

“Really?” Leia asked, beaming her smile at me.

“Really, sunshine,” I said, and leaned down to kiss her again, and I could feel that smile through her lips. Then I turned and kissed Cassidy as well, and could feel her smiling too.

Wanda joined us, and then Ginnie came over after her lapdance from Heather must have ended, and Cassidy and Wanda disappeared. I considered, in my currently hazy state, asking Ginnie about what was going on with Heather but I felt like I’d just bungle it. Leia wanted to dance with us, so I happily obliged and I got sandwiched between the two old friends for a bit, then I got stolen from them by Zenya who was grinning widely and wanted to dance with me for fun. She’d worn a pretty, baggy shirt with long sleeves that had an elasticity part that dipped down below her leather and chrome zippers skirt, which made me think it was one of those bodysuit tops that stayed in place because it had a crotch on it. That was a good thing, too, because between Zenya’s bust and the bagginess of the shirt I thought I was going to get flashed every few moments while we were dancing. She’d worn a black, lace choker on her neck and black fishnet stockings to complete the outfit, and she looked hot as hell as her dyed red hair was super vibrant under the neons.

We were just starting to move from fun ‘wedding’ dancing to getting a little closer when I had hands take my arms from the side. Becca came in from somewhere and whispered something to Zenya while I was turned and led by both Cassidy and Wanda over to the benches.

“Have fun, Tiger,” Cassidy said to me in one ear.

“Try not to come, Tiger,” Wanda giggled in the other.

They backed off and a stripper I hadn’t seen yet stepped up to me. She was a little short, but her build generally matched her size to be that sort of ‘skinny voluptuous’ that brought a ton of views on social media. And she was voluptuous, with decent hips and very big tits. Not as grandiosely big like the stripper who had danced for Cattie, but bigger than Zenyas. And considering she was wearing a long-sleeved fishnet top with only pasties in the shape of kissing lips over her areolas, I could see they were very real. She was wearing a tiny schoolgirl kilt and thigh-high socks to finish her outfit, had bright, vibrant pink hair and her makeup was reminiscent of an emo girl from back in Cassidy and my high school days with thick black eyeliner.

She was like a walking porno built from the depths of my brain.

And then, as the song changed and she gave me a confident-but-teasing smirk, she bounced her hips in that move that had become popular on Tiktok, the sides of her tiny kilt bouncing up and down as she raised her arms over her head and stared down at me.

I could see the girls grinning only a few feet behind the stripper. They knew what they had done.