The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 223

Trixie, which I would later find out was her stripper name, knew what she was doing. She played me like a fiddle, and she used every part of her to do it. The way her eyes trailed over me. How she switched from that little teasing smirk, to a smile, to a pout. How she flipped her hair or let it fall over her face. Every twitch of her hips, and jiggle of her tits, was designed to please the eye.

And then she started to really get into it. Her ass was juicy and jiggly while still somehow being firm, like a cross between Cattie and Wanda. And she could twerk it like no one I had ever seen before. And to add to that amazing control of her glutes, when she first bent over in front of me and let the tiny kilt ride up to flash me her thong-covered mound, she had a blinking light from a buttplug flashing between her cheeks.

She sat on my lap and positioned my hands firmly onto her outer thighs, giving me a direct look that said ‘Keep them there’ without voicing it, and she wiggled and danced on me. Then, smoothly, she took my hands away and pivoted in my lap to be facing me, straddling me and doing body rolls that pushed her tits closer and closer to my face as she smiled down at me knowingly. Then she sat up tall on her knees and did that little meme hip-flip dance right in front of me.

The song ended, but the lapdance didn’t. The girls must have paid for multiple songs. As the next one started, some sort of hip-hop beat, Trixie started to get acrobatic with things. She moved, and I couldn’t even follow what she did but all of a sudden her knees were up on the back of the bench seat, she was upside down, and she was bouncing her ass and thong-covered pussy within inches of my face in time with the music. Then she slid lower and was doing the same thing in my lap, my hard cock very obvious in my slacks as she ground down on it and looked over her shoulder at me with that teasing smile. Then she rolled forward and went up into a handstand, turned in place and came back down on me straddling me right way up again and leaning forward, pressing her chest to mine as she ground her ass against my lap like she was riding me.

“So, handsome,” she said, leaning close. “You’ve been a good boy for me, and you haven’t creamed your pants. I’m curious why I had five different women vetting me to come give you this dance.”

That made me chuckle a little. Who was it? Cassidy, obviously, plus Wanda and Becca. Not Leia since she’d been with me when the others weren’t, and definitely not Ami. That left Terra and Cattie?

“I’m lucky,” I said.

“Lucky is one thing,” Trixie said, rolling her body and then speaking in my other ear. “How many of them are you fucking?”

“Consistently? One, my fiancee. She has the purple hair,” I said truthfully.

“And inconsistently?” she asked, smirking as she leaned back a little and ran her hands down my front all the way to the bulge in my slacks for a moment.

“Technically five others, and some other stuff with a couple more,” I admitted. “All above board.”

“If they all wanted to choose, they must really like you. Are you guys poly or something?”

“Or something,” I said. “It’s… not defined yet.”

“Well, lucky or not, you’re cute and polite, and the girls tipped me well. So I’ll give you a choice, handsome. Want to see my tits, or feel my ass?”

That made me blow out a slow breath. My tipsy brain said ass after seeing that buttplug, even if I knew she didn’t mean I could play with it. My other head shouted ‘Titties!’ at me from where it was currently being pressured by her weight on my lap. But the part of me that was still functioning with any sort of intelligence, no matter how potentially drunk and horny, backed up my lizard brain.

“I’d love to feel your ass,” I said. “You’re an absolute wet dream, but definitely your ass.”

“Good choice,” she smiled at me, took my hands in her and put them on her hips, then slowly slid them down the back curve of her kilt until I was touching the bare skin of her upper thighs and lower cheeks, and then she lifted them up a but to bring them under her kilt and fully onto her cheeks. I squeezed softly, massaging her booty carefully, and Trixie moaned in my ear. Then she pulled back, looking at me in surprise, and I gave her another squeeze.

I knew what was happening even if she didn’t. The AMA and Cassidy’s perk that she’d bought me made my hands feel extra good to people I touched. That was what my still-functioning brain had thought of.

Trixie moaned again and then shook her head, reaching back and taking my hands from her ass and planting them firmly on her waist. “You have good hands,” she said.

“You have an amazing ass,” I countered with a grin.

“Your dance is almost up,” she said. “Anything you’d like?”

“I don’t usually get lap dances,” I said. “It was all pretty amazing, but talking to you was pretty awesome.”

She gave me a look that said she was thankful for the compliment, but knew I was blowing smoke since she’d heard it a hundred times.

“I’m serious,” I said. “You have an absolutely stunning aesthetic, and have a great sexy voice. And you didn’t care about the wild stuff going on with me and my girls.”

“Your girls, huh?” she asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Their words, not mine,” I flushed.

“Well, I’m about to teach your girls a few of my basic tricks,” she said. “But when I ask for volunteers, don’t. I guarantee that it’ll go better if you’re not up on stage with me.”

“Alright,” I nodded. “Whatever you say.”

‘Good boy,” she said, smirking a little again. Then she reached a couple of fingers between the mesh of her fishnet top and peeled one of her pasties aside, flashing me a nipple and she stuck out her tongue a little. “Another reward.”

“Gorgeous,” I said.

“And tasty,” she laughed and winked, putting the pastie back in place.

“What’s your name?” I asked. “I didn’t even get to ask you.”

“Tanya,” she said, then shook her head and her eyes went wide for a moment. “I mean Trixie. Call me Trixie.”

“OK, Trixie,” I said and made a little locking motion and throwing away the key.

“Thanks,” she said and smiled again. “Now I’m gonna go, and you’re going to sit here for a bit until that pipe in your pants calms down a bit, OK?”

“Sounds good,” I laughed.

She slipped off of me, fixing her skirt for a moment as she grinned at me, then turned a strut away with a delicious wiggle to her hips. She went right to Becca and started talking with her, likely about the logistics of her doing her little Lapdance Class, and Cassidy and Wanda quickly came to me. Cassidy sat on my lap and immediately giggled when she felt my hard-on, and she grabbed Wanda’s hand and had her give it a squeeze which made the blonde laugh as well.

“That looked so hot, Tiger,” Cassidy said. “Was she perfect for you or what?”

“Very,” I said. “I can’t believe how teenage-wet-dream she was.”

“Maybe we should get you another dance with her,” Wanda smiled. “See if she can get you to pop.”

“I’d say ‘Challenge Accepted’ but I’d rather get a dance from either of you,” I said.

That made them both grin.

* * *