The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 224

Trixie finished her coordination with Becca and left the private room for a minute before coming back with the redhead stripper from earlier. She went to a control panel on the wall behind the little bar and turned the music down, and then they both got up on the stage.

“Hello, ladies,” she said. “I hear that y’all want to learn how to slut it up a bit for your partners!”

A bunch of the ladies gave a little cheer.

“Awesome. Well, I’m Trixie and I am a professional Dancer, and this is my friend, Candi,” she said, and Candi waved with a little smile. A bouncer came into the room at that moment and placed a pair of chairs up on the stage with them, and then shifted back out of the room. “Now, since this is a lap dance masterclass, we’re going to need a couple of volunteers to get danced on. Who’s up for it?”

My girls very much wanted me to volunteer, and there was a lot of pointing at me, but Terra had JC raise his hand and he got picked quickly, and then Trixie picked out Heather as well. Soon they were both up on the stage and JC was positioned to be sitting face-on to the group while Heather was side-on.

Thus began what my booze-hazed mind took to be a very informative lesson on the Art of the Lapdance. Trixie and Candi explained the basic concepts, like the tease and the importance of confidence, and they showed some simple moves that the ladies could do before even touching their partner and then basic body rolling and grinding techniques that ended up getting a lot of naughty innuendos thrown around.

The thing was, for all that watching Trixie as she demonstrated things was fun, she had been right. Sitting up on the stage would have gotten me closer to her for a bit, but she was starting and stopping things constantly and it would have taken me farther from the girls. It started slowly, with little touches here or there, but as the lesson went on I could tell the girls were glancing over at me looking a little flushed. Cassidy was, of course, the first to escalate things as she leaned back into me and felt behind herself at my crotch. Then she leaned forward and whispered something to Wanda, who bit her lip and looked back at me, meeting my eyes with a teasing smile. She arched her back a little and stuck her ass back, waggling it slowly as she gave me a little smirk.

Becca was next, sliding around Heels and Leia to stand next to me and without a word she slid a hand into the back pocket of my slacks, cupping my ass cheek and running her fingernails across the fabric of my pockets and briefs in a dulled scratch. I got her back by sliding my hand onto the small of her back and doing the same motion with my fingers.

The one that surprised me the most was Cattie coming over to me and Cassidy and grinning before doing a little body roll as she bit her lower lip. Then she leaned in and whispered something to Cass, who guffawed a little and reached around her and honked Cattie’s butt with both hands, making them both giggle. Cassidy turned and went up on her toes and gave me a peck on the lips with a little twinkle in her eyes before she slipped off with Cattie as they whispered some more.

That left my front open, and Terra jumped on it, sliding right into the space where Cassidy had been standing including leaning back against me lightly. She even reached back and grabbed my hand, pulling it around to slide it onto her tight stomach between her yellow corset top and her tennis skirt.

“JC will get jealous,” I mumbled quietly to her.

“He can’t take his eyes off Candi’s fake tits,” Terra whispered back, looking back and up at me with a conflicted smile. “And we never talked about stopping our deal, so this is fine.”

I took in a breath and sighed it out, but she felt so good standing with me.

“It’s fine, Tiger,” Becca whispered from beside me.

Terra leaned back against me a little heavier, pressing her butt and back flat against me, and giggled a little. She turned to Becca and whispered, “He’s so hard right now.”

“Trixie did it to him,” Becca smirked a little.

“You all did it to me,” I corrected them.

“God I want your cock in my mouth,” Terra whispered, looking back at me again.

All I could do was groan a little bit, trying to keep my head straight. I needed to talk with JC. I wanted Terra. Badly. But he needed a fair chance to fix his shit before Terra and I blew the whole thing up.

And that was how I knew I was drunk. I just assumed that if I said go, Terra would blow up her life for me.

“I need some water,” I said.

“You ok, Tiger?” Becca asked.

“Yeah, yeah,” I nodded, giving her back and Terra’s stomach a little scritch each before I pulled away from them. “Just give me a minute.”

I slipped through the crowd, getting little smiles from Leia, Zenya and Ginnie on my way. Ami, I was a little surprised, was standing right up front near the stage, watching and listening to the tutorial with interest.

At the bar, I asked the guy for water and I downed the glass a second after he handed it to me and asked for another, which he obliged.

“What’s wrong, Tiger?” Cassidy asked me, coming up to me at the bar. It sounded like the tutorial was coming to an end behind me somewhere. “Are you OK?”

“Just feeling the booze hit me a little harder than I expected,” I said. “Too many shots too quickly.”

“OK,” she said. “Just so you know, I think—”

Cassidy didn’t get to finish what she was saying because we were quickly swarmed by the girls as Trixie went behind the bar to turn the music back up. I was getting pulled away from the bar and into the room, and then was pushed down onto the bench seating.

“Cassidy first,” Becca declared.

“First at what?” I asked.

Wanda laughed and grinned at me. “The Lapdance Train.”

* * *