The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 225

Mine wasn’t the only lap being danced on, and Trixie and Candi had both stuck around to give pointers and some proper lap dances of their own. I didn’t see them happening, but apparently Candi gave JC a good time, and Trixie danced on Sherry until the girl was bright red, and then swapped to finish the song with Heather who she didn’t give the same options as she had me.

The girls were also practising their moves on each other, though there was a lot of giggling and teasing grabass more than sexuality going on.

My little three-foot world, on the other hand, was full of the girls trying their hardest.

Cassidy went first, and she smiled at me shyly for a moment. For all that my fiancee was a sexual dynamo with me, and I felt entirely comfortable with her in any situation, ‘sexy dancing’ had never really been one of her things. But she was game, and with the ladies encouraging her you soon had her putting on a stoic face as she bent and teased, wagging her hips and thrusting out her tits or ass in my direction as she turned around. She climbed up onto the bench, standing, and ran her hands through my hair as she looked down her body to meet my eyes and cracked a smile, then slowly lowered herself down until I was eye-to-chest with her and she pressed her cleavage into my face and had me motorboat her as she broke into a laugh. Then she sat down fully on my lap and did several moderately decent body rolls before leaning in to plant a heavy kiss on my lips.

“No fair, no fair!” Several of the girls called. “No kissing the judge!”

Oh. Apparently, I was judging a competition.

Cassidy dismounted and started a laughing argument with several of the girls, and it was Becca’s turn. Becca had a touch more confidence in herself, or at least she projected it a little better than Cassidy did, but she was about as skilled in the ‘sexy dancing’ sphere as my fiancee. She did, however, take my hands as she slid them up her sides until she cupped them right over her tits and encouraged me to squeeze.

That got some calls of cheating from the group as well, and she was pulled away laughing but leaned back to give me a playful peck on the lips to boot.

Wanda was pushed forward next, and I could tell that she really wanted to play the game but hesitated because she wasn’t sure what lines she wanted to hold.

“It’s OK, gorgeous,” I called over the music to her, trying to assure her she didn’t have to if she thought it was too much, but that seemed to make her want to do it all the more and soon she was sitting on my lap facing out, her perfect ass working in circles as she ground against my hard cock through our clothes. Then she surprised me by standing and strutting in a circle, doing some of the more dancey moves as she flicked her hair back and forth playfully. She brought a heeled foot up and put it on the bench just beside my waist and leaned forward, licking her smiling lips slowly as she unbuttoned the bottom half of her white blouse, pulling it open dramatically and flashing me her red bra before she took the blouse off completely and spun it around her head as the girls all cheered for her. She re-mounted me, bouncing on my lap as she laughed and then stuck out her tongue and licked the tip of my nose.

Wanda was interrupted by Trixie coming in facing us with just one knee up on the bench. “That was really good!” She encouraged Wanda. “But try this…” The dancer gave Wanda a few tips, and soon I had Wanda standing on the bench straddling my legs but facing away from me, leaning forward to keep her balance as she twerked her ass in her skin-tight jeans right in my face.

The girls cheered as she hopped down and Trixie offered her a laughing high-five, and then Wanda kissed me briefly on the lips and winked before she grabbed her shirt and started to put it on again.

“Having fun?” Trixie asked me.

“Maybe too much,” I laughed.

“Well, look out,” she smirked. “Here comes another one.”

Leia was next, followed immediately by Ginnie. Leia used the asset she knew she had and teased me with her ass and her smile, while Ginnie put her tiny little build to use and practically climbed me like a jungle gym, trying to do some of the more acrobatic things she must have seen Trixie doing to me earlier.

I was pretty sure Terra was getting herself ready to go next, as she’d pulled Trixie to the side and was asking her questions while gesturing with her fingers, but in the brief pause between the girls dancing I noticed that Cattie was standing at the bar alone, looking down at the half-finished drink in her had. A glance around the room showed me the probable reason why—Sherry was sitting on the edge of the stage, and Heather was dancing for her as they were both laughing drunkenly.

Standing up, I went to Trixie and Terra and I put my hands on Terra’s waist and leaned over her from behind to kiss her cheek and whisper in her ear, “I need a quick rain check, little elf.”

Her eyes went a little wide as she looked at me, and I could tell she hadn’t been expecting me to use that pet name. Maybe again, or ever, but definitely not in front of someone.

“OK,” she said.

I kissed her forehead, trying to assure her, and then went to Cattie.

“All done the—?” she said when she saw me coming, but I didn’t let her finish as I took her drink from her and set it on the bar, then took her by the hands and led her to where I had been sitting. “Robbie, what are you doing?” she asked a little incredulously.

“Well, this is a strip club, so what do you think I’m doing?” I asked her, getting her to sit on the bench.

“Tiger…” she said, but somewhere behind me her girlfriend was doing borderline things with her sister, and she rolled her lips between her teeth and she sucked in a breath through her nose.

A new song hit and I barked a laugh. The irony was almost too much. The choral sing-chanting of Sam Smith’s hit Unholy started humming through the air, and I rolled my neck to try and loosen myself up.

* * *