The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 226

I danced. I had no idea if I was good, or sexy. I definitely didn’t feel sexy, and felt more silly, but I did a bunch of the moves that Trixie and Candi had been teaching. The girls almost immediately were laughing and cheering as I danced for Cattie, who had gone a bright pink from her chest to her eyeballs as she laughed and stared and bit her lip and a range of expressions ran through her.

And I didn’t stop at dancing. I could tell that, whether I was doing it well or not, this was something that was distracting Cattie from her relationship circling the bottom of the drain. And God, did I love her and think she was fucking sexy. So no, I didn’t stop at dancing.

My shirt went first. I was wearing a button-down, not one of my nicest, so I committed to the bit and did my best Channing Tatum as I danced and ripped my shirt open, buttons popping everywhere as most of the girls, Trixie included, cheered me on. I made eye contact with Cattie as she looked up at me with big eyes and I swooped in close to her, breathing in the smell of her hair as I ran my body an inch from hers, taking her hands and running them over my decently fit torso. I danced a bit more, slipping out of my shirt and tossing it to Cassidy with a wink, who made a face at me while grinning from ear to ear. Then, knocking Cattie’s knees a little more open so I could stand between her feet, I reached down and unbuckled my belt.

That got a whole new level of cheering from the girls, and once I’d pulled the belt out of its loops and dropped it to the side, I turned around and sat lightly on Cattie’s lap, giving her a small literal lap dance as she giggled from nerves and joy while I did the same. Then I stood up, facing away from her, and undid the button on my pants. I looked up and Cassidy and Becca were clinging to each other and cheering, while Terra and Wanda were doing the same.

God, what am I doing? I laughed to myself.

I dropped my pants to my knees and twerked my briefs-covered ass on Catties lap.

The cheering hit a fever pitch, and I could feel Cattie laughing and squirming, and then she gave me a spank which brought more cheering from the girls.

Trixie came forward, laughing as much as the others, but quickly stood between me and the door out of the private room and reached down, hauling my pants back up. “Nice job,” she said through her chuckles. “You’ve got promise. But if one of the bouncers sees your pants around your ankles they’ll throw you out, private party or not.”

I stood from Cattie and quickly pulled my pants up the rest of the way, fastening the button, then turned and took Cattie’s hands and pulled her to standing, hugging her tightly.

“Thanks, Tiger,” she said into my ear as she squeezed me.

“Love you, Catherine,” I said back, kissing her on the cheek.

When we separated I was almost rushed again by the girls, but I managed to hold up my hands to stop them as I looked around and found the person I was looking for.

Ami’s eyes went wide as she realized I was stalking towards her. She’d been watching from over by the stage, a slight second-hand embarrassment smile on her lips after watching be sexy and silly. She froze, not knowing what to do as I walked up to her shirtless in the middle of a private room in a strip club, and I leaned down and scooped her up into my arms as I grinned at her. I carried Ami over to the bench seating and set her down, looking her in her beautiful warm brown eyes as I did it, reassuring her.

And then I did my best to dance for her, too.

If Cattie had been giggling and gone a little pink from the treatment, Ami was completely overwhelmed as she giggled into one hand and tried to keep herself together. Part of me wished I really was like Channing Tatum in that male stripper movie and that I had the skills to throw Ami around a bit.

With so many women I wanted to figure out how to endlessly please, I wondered if maybe I should take some lessons or something.

I ended the dance straddling Ami’s lap and facing her, leaning in close as I sat high on my knees so I was looking down at her and blocking out the rest of the room.

“Hi, cutie,” I said, running my thumb across her cheek as I smiled down at her.

“Never do that again,” she said, her chest heaving a little as she stopped herself from laughing.

“Was I that bad?” I chuckled.

“No, you were pretty good,” Ami said. “I just meant never do that to me again. In public.”

“So, you’d want a repeat performance in private?”

She bit her lower lip, smiling and nodding.

I leaned down a little bit further and kissed the top of her head. When I pulled away and stood up, offering her my hand so she could stand as well, Ami was immediately swarmed by a bunch of the girls as they asked her a million questions, happy that she’d gotten to feel special.

Cassidy found me instead since Ami was more than a little occupied and pulled me away, handing me my shirt. “I think you might have ruined that one, Tiger. There’s no chance I’m finding all those buttons.”

“A worthy sacrifice,” I said, putting on a goofy barbarian voice for a moment before I chuckled and slipped the shirt on so I wasn’t completely topless.

“You made Cattie really happy,” Cassidy said. “And Ami too, but Cattie needed that. You should have seen Heather’s face when she realized what was happening.”

“I don’t want to think about Heather,” I said, pulling Cassidy into my arms.

“That’s good, Tiger,” Cassidy said, hugging me and pressing her cheek to my chest, then kissing my skin. “Now let’s get you a drink, yeah?”

“I don’t think I need another one, baby,” I shook my head.

“Hey,” she said, holding up a finger and waggling it under my nose. “I’m the DD, remember? And there’s still plenty of girls who are in love or lust with you that want to give you a lapdance, and I’m definitely getting you at least one more from Trixie.” She paused and slowly smirked a little. “If she were interested, would you want to fuck her?”

“She’s a stripper, Cass,” I said. “She’s not interested, she’s doing her job.”

“If, Tiger. If,” Cass said.

I looked over across the room where Trixie was talking with Becca and Wanda, the three of them occasionally shaking their booties as if she were teaching them something about twerking.

“If,” Cassidy repeated herself.

“If she were, it would probably be amazing,” I said. “But I’ve got a lot of plates spinning right now.”

“That’s all I needed to know,” Cassidy smiled, and I could see some sort of plan formulating behind those eyes of hers.

“Don’t use the app,” I told her quietly.

“I won’t,” she shook her head, her smile slipping as she looked at me seriously. “I promise.”

* * *