The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 227

The party wasn’t losing steam, and while the girls were starting to moderate their alcohol a little bit more than off the start, they definitely weren’t losing their energy. As Cassidy disappeared into the crowd, I found myself immediately swept along back into the group by a grinning Wanda as we hit the impromptu dance floor area.

Looking down into her eyes, I wanted to kiss her badly as she danced and shook, sometimes grinning at me playfully and sometimes giving me eyes that said she wanted to throw all propriety away, and damned to anything else, because she wanted to fuck me. I tried to diffuse the situation a little since even my alcohol-buzzed mind knew that we wanted to keep things above board, but all my goofy attempt to be silly did was end up with Wanda dancing up on me from behind, while Zenya came at me from the front. I was squashed between the two beautiful women, as Wanda took my one hand and planted it on her hip and Zenya took the other and planted it on her side right up near her breasts. Our hips worked overtime, rocking and grinding, and I got the sense that Zenya wanted to kiss me almost as badly as Wanda did. It felt wrong to do that with Wanda right there dancing with us though, so I held back.

At the end of the song, I turned to try and let Wanda know I wanted a moment with Zenya, but before I could even lean in to start being heard over the intro to the next song my hand was grabbed and I was being pulled towards the bench seating again, and Wanda was smiling at me and pushing me to follow.

Terra pulled me over and planted me on the benches, then straddled my legs by sitting on her knees and resting her butt on my lap as she leaned in to shout-whisper to me. I interrupted her before she could say anything though, taking her hand in mine lightly and leaning in. “You make that outfit look so fucking good, honey.” That made her pause as she bit her lower lip in a grin and stared sex at me.

“I can still feel my ass recovering from your cock,” she said to me, whispering right into my ear.

God, had that really just been earlier that day?

I glanced around, still able to remember that I was trying to be good when it came to Terra and JC. The alcohol was definitely making it harder to do that though.

“He’s getting another dance from the blonde,” Terra said, knowing what I was checking for. Then she kissed me hard. That did it and I slid my hand from her outer thigh where it had been resting back to her small, firm ass and grabbed it while the fingers of my other hand remained entwined with hers. She hummed happily into the kiss, teasing me with little flicks of her tongue, before pulling away. “I want to feel your hands on my bare ass again so bad,” she whispered. “Grabbing me. Spanking me. God, Tiger, I want you again and again.”

Terra got up and turned, sitting back down in my lap and starting to grind her butt on me. Her tennis skirt with the built-in booty shorts made it almost impossible for anything truly inappropriate to happen, but over the next couple of minutes of her ‘dancing’ on me I definitely felt like if we tried we could make it happen. The song ended though, and Terra leaned back into me and turned her head to kiss my neck.

I nuzzled down to kiss her ear, holding her at the waist. “I want you over and over again too, little elf.”

She stood up and kissed me on the mouth again, then gave me a different sort of look. A conflicted one that part of me wished wasn’t there because in my alcohol-inflated ego I knew she was trying to figure out things that should be decided sober and preferably not horny either. Then Cassidy came up behind her and hugged her, whispering something in Terra’s ear. Terra nodded back, then turned to me and playfully stuck out her tongue before turning and hugging Cassidy quickly and slipping away.

“Hey, Tiger,” Cassidy said, coming and sitting sideways on my lap. Her playful grin at feeling my hardness through my pants was barely contained. “Ami is going to put on a show for you.”

“What kind of show?” I asked. Ami was casual about her body when she was comfortable, but I doubted she was comfortable enough here to do a striptease.

“You’ll see,” Cassidy said, then stood up and pulled me up and led me right up to the stage on the other side of the room. On the way my ass got grabbed twice, once openly by Leia who gave me a teasing smile, and once by either Cattie or Wanda and I couldn’t tell which because they both just grinned at me.

Becca was standing with Ami and talking closely with her as I approached, and when she saw me she gave Ami a little kiss on the cheek and a wink before intercepting us. She looped her arm through mine and turned me towards the stage fully, just smiling at me. Ami, meanwhile, got up on the stage and went to one of the stripper poles.

She looked at me with a nervous smile, and I tried to give her all the encouragement I could with my eyes. Ami grabbed the stripper pole and twirled softly and gracefully on it. Then she put her foot down again and shifted her grip slightly before twirling once more, and I realized she was finding her balance with the pole.

And then Ami started to spin properly, and all I could do was watch mesmerized as she danced. It wasn’t a sexual dance; she didn’t take off any clothes, or flash her tits or ass in a particular display. Ami was wearing a longer, loose skirt that billowed slightly and gave her plenty of room to move her long, graceful legs to control her spins or kick out dramatically. I watched, with Cassidy on one side and Becca on the other, as Ami put on a performance that I could only call Artful.

I didn’t notice while it was going on because I was so focused, but everyone in the room stopped what they were doing to watch. Even the bartender and the strippers. Hell, even Heather stopped flirting with Ginnie and Sherry.

Ami spun and twirled, her momentum never stopping even as she touched down to the ground as she pivoted and leapt to grab the pole higher. She was an acrobat and a dancer. She was grace personified.

The song, and I couldn’t even say what song it was, ended and she stopped and immediately blushed as everyone in the room started cheering and clapping for her.

I stepped right to the edge of the stage and she came to me and let me pull her down into a hug that lifted her down from the stage. “You are an absolute Goddess, Ami,” I told her. She grinned and kissed me, and she had to know everyone was still watching, but she did it anyway. And I kissed her back. It was sweet and sincere, with no tongue but all sorts of meaning behind it.

When she pulled away she looked up at me with her big brown eyes for a moment and then pressed her lips to my ear. “You make me feel so safe,” she said. “So wanted. So… confident in myself. Thank you.”

I didn’t know how to respond to that, so I kissed her again and she hugged me tightly as I did.

* * *