The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 228

I had another shot brought to me, this time by Leia who had a big, happy smile on her face as she presented it to me and then took the shot with me. Her cute, sheer top revealed most of her torso except for the black bandeau over her breasts and looking at her reminded me of our afternoon in bed. After taking the shot I wrapped her up in my arms and she melted against me a little bit as I ran my fingers up into her pastel rainbow hair and took a light grip to tilt her lips up to mine. She hummed hungrily into the kiss and I had to stop myself from sliding my other hand to grab a big palmful of her juicy butt through her kilt.

“Tomorrow?” she whispered to me when the kiss ended.

“God, I want you now,” I whispered back.

That made her smile again and she pursed her lips in an air kiss before shaking her head and looking past me. I turned as well and found Cassidy and Becca walking towards us with Trixie.

“Have fun, Tiger,” Leia said, squeezing my hand briefly, then stepping away and going to Ami and Zenya before I could ask her what she meant.

A hand grabbed my ass and I turned back, but realised that it wasn’t my fiancee or Becca who had done it. Trixie was looking at me with a sexy smirk, her heavily shadowed eyes a little hooded and her bright pink hair swooped partially in front of her face.

“You need to be back here in an hour and a half; that’s when we lose the room and need to leave,” Becca said, leaning in to speak to Trixie and I.

Trixie raised an eyebrow and her smirk got a little bigger. “I can’t be that long anyway or someone would notice,” she said. “But isn’t that a little long anyways?”

“Oh, girlie,” Cassidy said. “You have no idea. An hour and a half with Robbie and you’ll be wishing for another two even though your cooch wants to tap out.”

That had my cheeks flushing. “I don’t know about that,” I said.

“So, are we fucking?” Trixie asked me.

I looked at Cassidy and Becca, and both of them were smiling and nodding. “We already checked with everyone,” Cassidy said. “All the girls said you should go for it. Even Cattie.”

I wanted to ask what ‘even Cattie’ meant, but my thinking was still a little fuzzy and my cock was doing a lot of the heavy lifting in the conscious thought department. “I’d love to,” I said. “Where?”

“Follow me,” Trixie said, taking my hand and leading me towards the door. Cassidy darted forward and planted a peck on my lips as we left, and I caught several knowing looks from the other girls that I’d been having relations with. Trixie led me out of the private room but instead of heading into the main strip club area, she brought me down a side hallway where there was another, smaller ‘champaign room’ or whatever this place called it. We bypassed that as well and she opened an emergency exit that had big ‘Only open in case of emergency’ signs like an alarm would go off. It didn’t and we were outside, the music dulled considerably as the heavy steel door closed behind us, this side of it painted like the rest of the building and lacking a handle.

“Here,” I said, shrugging off the buttonless shirt and spreading it out to offer it to Trixie.

“That’s not exactly going to keep me warm,” she smiled with a little raise of her eyebrow as she allowed me to help her into it.

“No, and I don’t know where you’re taking me, but I’d rather people see a random shirtless guy than a random near-topless woman,” I said. “And don’t get me wrong, you look totally fucking hot, but there’s a time and place with an outfit that.”

“Thanks,” she said after taking a breath. “Come on this way.”

I followed her and she led me around the side of a building to a parking lot, though it wasn’t the lot that me and the girls had parked in. This one was clearly the staff lot with about fifteen cars. It was even worse lit than the main one and was all hard-packed but pot-holed gravel. I immediately offered Trixie my arm to help her stay steady on her platform heels and she took it with another little thankful smile. We wove through a couple of the parked cars before stopping at an old SUV.

“Get in,” she said, pulling the keys from under the back tire well of the driver’s side.

“You don’t take your keys inside?” I asked.

“Are you kidding me?” she chuckled. “I like most of my coworkers, but most of them are tight on money after handling their three accidental kids or their habits. Desperate bitches steal shit, so I don’t take anything personal in if I can help it. Plus, no one is going to try and steal this piece of rolling crap anyways.”

“I dunno,” I said as I got into the passenger seat. “It has character.”

“Well, I guess it’s a good thing that people don’t steal cars for their character,” she chuckled as she got in and turned over the engine with a heavy, slightly-unhealthy grumble-cough-thrumm that reminded me more of a boat than a car.

“So where are we headed?” I asked.

“I know a place where we can get a little privacy,” Trixie said, pivoting in the seat to look out the back window as she reversed the SUV. That had the effect of pressing her tits out from between the open sides of my shirt, the loose netting of her fishnet top pressing into the smooth, soft expanse of her cleavage, and I had to swallow once or risk drooling.

Trixie got us onto the road quickly and started driving. “Alright, so two things. The first is that I don’t usually do this, OK? And you and your girlfriends aren’t paying me—I’m not a hooker. I don’t fuck people from the club. This is a one-time thing because I think you’re sexy and I’m on a dry spell, you’re from out of town so it won’t cause me problems, and the fact that you’ve got seven different women all horny for you but also happy to share you out has me insanely curious.” She turned to me at a stop sign. “You’re not a cult leader, right?

“No, definitely not,” I chuckled.

“Sex wizard?”

“No,” I laughed. “That’s a ridiculous concept.” Though my fiancee does have a magic app. “What’s the other thing—wait, actually, pull in here.” I pointed to a convenience store that was still open.

“Why?” she asked, but did so.

“My fiancee and I don’t use condoms since she’s safe, but I assume you’re not exactly looking to go raw with a random guy,” I said. “I’ll buy a pack.”

“Well, that fixes the second thing then,” she said, throwing the car in park in front of the door to the store. “Because you’re right.”

“I’ll be just one second,” I said, then hesitated. “I, uh, may need my shirt back to get service.”

“True,” she laughed, shrugging it off and handing it to me.

“And one other thing?” I asked. She cocked her head, and I leaned in while reaching up and gently taking her chin with just my thumb. I kissed her softly, just a little more than a peck worth of contact but perfectly smooth and casual and tender. As I pulled away she blinked her eyes back open.

“Fuck, you can kiss,” she said.

“So can you,” I said with a smile, then slipped out of the SUV. “Be right back.”

* * *