The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 229

“OK, explain to me again the whole thing going on with you and all those women,” Trixie said. We were back on the road after my condom-buying stop.

“Cassidy, the one with the purple hair, is my fiancee,” I said. “We’re high school sweethearts. All of the other women in that group, and the other guy, are models and cosplayers and stuff online. Many of them are completely safe-for-work stuff, or a little risque just to tease, and some do full OnlyFans kind of content. My fiancee likes the idea of sharing me and dropped that on me as we were driving out here for this trip. Becca, the blonde who organized everything, and the other blonde who was wearing the white top and black jeans but quickly became more than just a fling. Same-but-different with the Asian woman and the woman with the rainbow hair.”

“What about the other two?” Trixie asked. “The super hot one with the black hair, and the sporty little spitfire?”

“It’s… complicated,” I sighed.

“So seven women, six of whom you started sleeping with this week?” Trixie asked as she pulled into the driveway of a single-story house that had a scraggly hedge running all the way around it. We were only maybe three blocks from the strip club and even with the stop at the store, it had only taken about six minutes.

“It’s a little more complicated than that, and I haven’t had sex with all of them,” I said. “But yeah, pretty much.”

“And now they all want me to have sex with you,” Trixie smirked.

“Cassidy knew I had a thing for your aesthetic,” I said. “But she could never really pull it off herself. You’re kind of a fantasy woman for me in concept, but you’re also absolutely fucking gorgeous, and I really like your confidence in front of a room even while you’re exposed. And I wasn’t running a line earlier—you’re fun to talk to.”

“God, the fact that I can tell you’re sincere is kind of scary, even if you are a little buzzed,” Trixie sighed. “I can see how they all started to catch feelings if they had the go-ahead and thought it was safe to.” She leaned in over the centre console and kissed me again, this time longer and teasing me with her tongue dancing across my lips. I reciprocated and there was a brief moment as we started to make out before she pulled away. “Fuck,” she laughed.

“Where are we?” I asked.

“My parent’s place; they’re out of town so don’t worry about my Daddy coming out here with a shotgun,” Trixie smirked. “But even if I think you’re safe to fuck around with, I’m still not bringing you in. We’re going to fuck out here like teenagers in the back seat.”

“Fine with me,” I chuckled. “Anything you do or don’t want to happen? I assume you don’t want your makeup to get messed up before going back to work.”

“That would be great, thanks,” she said. “And I’ve still got the buttplug in. Don’t get any smart ideas about that—leave it alone, please.”

“Got it,” I said.

Trixie got out of the front seat and I followed, both of us piling onto the back bench seat. She pulled a lever and the entire back seat folded back—not quite flat, but at an open enough angle that we were definitely more lying than sitting if we sat back.

“I do like having my hair pulled,” she said. “Just don’t go crazy on me. And don’t leave any marks—no hickies or scratches or anything.”

“Going back to work,” I nodded.

“Exactly,” she said. She reached a hand under the bottom hem of her fishnet top and quickly peeled both of the pasties off of her wide, pale areola and big nipples. I groaned in appreciation and she smirked a little. “What about you? Any lines the fiancee doesn’t want crossed?”

“Not that I know of,” I said. “And I’m probably down for whatever as long as you’re not trying to kick me in the nuts or stick something up my ass.”

“So no prostate massaging?” Trixie chuckled.

“Not today,” I laughed. I leaned over and kissed her again, this time pressing further as I lifted my hand and palmed her jaw to keep her in pace, my thumb running across her cheekbone.

“Mmm,” she hummed into the kiss, her hands reaching for my shirt and pulling it off of me again. “Enough talking, let’s get started. I want to see this cock all these women are obsessed with.”

“Gladly,” I said, “But first…” I reached down and took Trixie’s smooth legs in my hands tugging her butt towards me as I sat as far back as I could. This pulled Trixie a little lower in the seat and I spread her pale thighs, the kilt riding up to show off her thong.

“Fuck, I like you taking command like that,” Trixie said. “But you don’t have to—”

“Hush,” I said, leaning down and planting a kiss on her thigh. Trixie was fit from her stripping, but still soft and wonderfully warm against my lips. I quickly went lower, burying my nose against her thong and planting a kiss there.

Trixie exhaled with a waver but reached down between her legs and got her fingers in my hair. “Seriously, you don’t need to.”

“Are you kidding?” I chuckled. “I seriously do.” And without waiting I pulled her thong aside. Trixie’s pussy was very simple, but there was immense beauty in the simplicity. She had smooth outer lips that were completely bare and just the slightest hint of inner lips that were more like directions up towards her small little clit. The outer lips were the same pale white as the rest of her, but her inner parts were a soft pink, and she had a little v-patch of rich brown pubic hair carefully trimmed close to the skin. “Jesus Christ, you’re so fucking pretty down here,” I said and then immediately gave her a long, slow lick with my tongue.

My eyebrows shot up as I tasted her, but I was more surprised by the look on her face as I lifted from my first lick. “What’s the matter?” I asked.

Her brow was furrowed and she was biting both her lips. She let her lips go and licked them lightly. “I know, I taste weird,” she said.

“Who the fuck told you that?” I asked. “Trixie, you taste fucking amazing. You have the sweetest pussy I’ve ever tasted. You’re like fucking candy.”

“Really?” she asked, surprised. “I- Both of my exes said I tasted weird and didn’t want to go down on me.”

“No offence, but unless you dramatically changed your diet and medications and had some sort of hormone shift, your exes are absolute idiots,” I said. “They were probably just assholes who thought it was ‘gay’ to eat you out or something.”

Trixie looked at me for a long moment, then sighed and let her head drop back against the seat. “That’s exactly the kind of shit both of them would say.”

“You need better taste in partners,” I said, bending down and giving her another slow lick.

Trixie sucked in a breath, her thighs quivering a little at the feeling I was giving her, and she ran her fingers through my hair some more. “This town isn’t that big,” she said. “I stopped dating a while ago.”

“I don’t blame you,” I murmured, starting to plant little kisses on her lips just to test which spots would make her squirm a little. “But that’s also a crying shame. Now, I’ve got a request—well, two.”

“What’s that?” she gasped.

I raised up from her pussy and looked her in the eyes. “I know you didn’t mean to, but you let it slip. Can I call you Tanya? I’d much rather have sex with you rather than your stage persona.”

“OK,” Tanya nodded. “I want that too.”

“Then the other thing I need, Tanya, is for you to tell me to eat your pussy. Two idiots made you think it wasn’t worth it, but it so fucking is and I plan on permanently changing your mind on that,” I said. “So demand it, Tanya.”

She looked me in the eye and tightened her grip on my hair, taking one moment to absorb what I said. “Eat me, Tiger,” she said. One of the girls must have told her my nickname. “Eat my pussy.”

“Gladly,” I said and dipped back down to do just that.

* * *