The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 230

“Fuuuck, Tiger,” Tanya moaned loudly from her throat, a little growl in there. Her pussy was pulsing around the tip of my finger as it massaged her entrance while I tongued around her upper lips and teased her small clit. Tanya’s knees were dangling near her head as we’d slowly shifted. She was planted on the bottom of the back seat of her car by her shoulders and head, her ass raised up and resting on my chest as I leaned my neck down to access her delicious pussy. My other hand, the one that wasn’t fingering her, was wrapped around her torso and softly teasing the areola and nipple of one of her big tits as it was still trapped in her fishnet top.

“Come for me again,” I demanded. “I want to feel this amazing, delicious pussy squeezing on my finger as I taste this perfect little clit.”

“Almost there,” she whined softly, squeezing her eyes closed and then opening them wide, looking up at me burying my lips against her vulva. She groaned happily. “Be rougher with my nipple?” she asked.

I pinched it firmly and jiggled it a little.

“Yesss, like that,” she moaned. “Tell me again what I taste like?”

“Like the tastiest, sweetest candy,” I said between licks. “You are the sweetest woman I’ve ever tasted. If you find a way to bottle this taste, I’d drink it every day. You. Are. Amazing. Now give me more, Tanya. Give me that tasty girlcum.”

She moaned deep in her chest as I wiggled her tit by the nipple, tugging on it lightly, and stabbed her clit with my tongue. Tanya came. She wasn’t a squirter—which was good news for her backseat—but she still got wetter and a little pearl of her inner juices got pushed out by her contracting, shifting pussy as she came hard. My tongue lapped that up and I hummed at the taste, which extended her orgasm a little longer because I pushed that humm through my lips.

“Holy. Fuck,” Tanya panted as she came down from her high.

“Do you believe me now?” I asked.

“Yes,” she nodded. “But I want more.”

“Yes, ma’am,” I laughed and went to lick her again.

“No,” she said, “No. We- I’m fucking you. We’re fucking. I’m not just spending forty-five minutes getting eaten out no matter how good it is. Get your cock out.”

We shifted and my pants and boxers hit the floor of the SUV as I sat and leaned back, while Tanya got up on her knees and leaned over my lap, taking my cock in her hand and grinning widely. “I thought so,” she said.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“You’re the perfect size. Long-ish but not so long that I’m scared you’re gonna bottom out in me. Fat, but not so fat that it’ll hurt or I’ll feel like you’ve turned me into a wind tunnel afterwards. I had a feeling when you got hard under me while I danced for you, but now I know for sure.”

She leaned down further and gave the side of my shaft a little lick, almost like she was testing it, and then a broad kiss that she turned into a playful nibble as she rested her teeth on it and smirked a little.

“Fuck, Tanya,” I groaned. “I’ve been teased a lot already.”

“Fair,” she laughed, then slid her lips up the shaft to the head and looked at me out of the corner of her eye as she started slurping and sucking.

To be honest, every blowjob from an eagre partner is good, but for all that Tanya could work her body like no one I’d been with other than Ami, she was at the bottom of the group when it came to blowjobs. It wasn’t bad by any means, but it felt like she wasn’t sure what she wanted down there.

“Stop, stop, stop,” I said.

She came off of me with a frown and a crease to her brow. “What?”

“Come here,” I said, pulling her by her hips until she was straddling my legs, by tits pressing into my chest as I looked her in the eye. “Do you not like giving head?”

She made a face that was hard to discern.

“Tanya, please,” I said. “No judgement, no expectations.”

“Not really,” she admitted. “I mean, I know guys like it, and you definitely deserve it after eating me to two fucking orgasms, but I’d rather give a handy and then get it in me. I also have a pretty strong gag reflex.”

“Oh my God,” I sighed and wrapped one hand up into the back of her vibrantly pink hair and gripped firmly, pulling her into a kiss. She groaned at the commanding treatment and kissed me back fully. Slowly I started moving lower, kissing her chin as I pulled her head back and up with my grip, and started kissing down her throat until I hit the collar of her fishnet shirt.

“Fuuuck,” she moaned in a little white.

I moved her around a bit, getting my lips to her ear, and I sucked her earlobe hard and licked the outer edge of her ear, making her shudder and wriggle a little. “Blowjobs are nice, but knowing you are enjoying yourself is way more important,” I whispered to her.

She pulled back and looked at me, biting her lower lip softly as she considered my expression, then she spit on her hand and ran it down between us to find my cock and start stroking it.

“You’re sure?” she asked.

I kissed her again in response, and she worked her slimy hand over my cock as I grabbed her juicy buttcheeks and squeezed her. We made out like that for a bit and she ended up jerking me off softly for a bit while I felt her up. It was hard not to at least tease her with the buttplug, but she’d given me a boundary and I stuck to it.

“Do you need to pop quick?” She asked me as we separated for a moment to breathe. “I’m not opposed to swallowing, and you were getting teased pretty mercilessly in there.”

“I’m good,” I said, giving her a peck on the lips.

“OK,” she nodded and started to reposition a little, lifting up with one leg and starting to move me into position. The feeling of her amazingly smooth and slick pussy lips pressing against the head of my cock sent shivers of pleasure up my spine.

“Condom,” I groaned as she got me properly slotted into position.

“Oh, fuck,” she laughed, falling back and away from me lightly. “Almost broke my own rule.”

“They’re in the front seat,” I grinned at her. God, I hadn’t wanted to say anything.

“I’ll get them,” she said and pivoted off from straddling my legs so she could lean up between the front seats, reaching for the bag with the box. This brought her ass right up in front of me, that little colourful blinking light of the buttplug flashing between her pale cheeks and her pussy between her thighs.

I buried my face between her cheeks and started licking that delicious cunt again.

“Oh, fuuuuck!” Tanya moaned deeply. “Tiger, that’s not- Mmmmuuugh!”

“One minute,” I mumbled, slightly muffled by her thighs.

* * *