The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 231

“Ooo-ooohhh, fuck,” Tanya moaned as she sat back on my cock.

“Tanya—” I started, hating that I was interrupting her.

“I know, Tiger, I know,” she said. “I just want to feel it a bit without them first.”

I was watching as she sat down on my cock, facing away from me so that her fantastic butt was right in front of me. The unopened box of condoms was in her one hand and the other was back, just touching my chest to keep me still. She sat down a little more, taking another inch and a half in, and shuddered.

Her pussy was gripping me hard, and every time she sat down a little more it did this rippling thing as her muscles squeezed. She had an amazing core despite her slightly softer body, likely from stripping and pole work. The only one of the girls who had squeezed me like this had been Terra.

“Fuck, princess,” I groaned, grabbing both her ass cheeks in my hands and squeezing them before pulling them apart so I could see where I was entering that perfect pussy.

“Call me that again,” she gasped, sitting down all the way until she was resting her ass in my lap and she leaned back until her head was on my shoulder.

“You’re killing me here, princess,” I groaned into her ear. “I want to fucking pound you.” I let go of her ass and reached around her, grabbing her big tits through the fishnet of the shirt.

“Are you close?” she asked. “Is this going to get that first pop out of the way?”

“I don’t need a starter-cum to fuck you for a good amount of time, Tanya,” I said.

She turned a little to face me more. “How many times have you come today?” she asked.

That took me a moment to answer, running back through the day. Once with Wanda and Becca in the morning. Three times with Terra? Or was it four? Once with Ami and Leia. Was there another one I was forgetting?

Fuck, that made me feel a little bad if I was starting to forget all of the sexual encounters I had in a day. It had been a long day, though.

“Six, I think,” I said.

“Jesus,” Tanya grunted. “How many of those girls did you have sex with?”

“Technically only one,” I chuckled. “The others were from other stuff.”

“Fuck,” she groaned. “OK, you feel fucking amazing in me, but still…” She sat up and off of me and slid onto the seat next to me, then we quickly got the box open and soon I had a condom on, hugging my shaft.

Then, when she tried to re-mount me, we quickly realized that while she was delicious, she wasn’t exactly super wet. That led to Tanya getting out of the SUV, grabbing her keys from the front seat, and ducking into the house to go get some lube. She was still wearing the kilt from her outfit along with the fishnet top so she wasn’t entirely naked, but watching her near-naked form walking in the dark outside was still a silly kind of hot. I also had a big desire to just follow her into the house so we could fuck properly, but she’d specifically said she wasn’t bringing me in so I stayed put.

Tanya came back out a couple minutes later, carrying a slim bottle of lube, and as she got to the back door of the car she stuck out her tongue and pressed her tits to the window, her nipples and areola squishing deliciously. Then she was back inside and she was giving me another quick handy to spread the lube.

“OK, attempt three,” she chuckled as she straddled me again, sitting high on her knees to get into position. This put her tits on the level of my face, and her pink hair was falling down around the both of us as she looked down at me. I grabbed her butt again and she slowly sank down onto my cock with a groan.

I kissed her once she was fully seated, and that’s when Tanya blew my mind a little. Her blowjob might have been subpar, but she had amazing control over her body and I felt like she knew every way to tease and please me.

Tanya ground her hips and rolled her body like she was dancing on my cock. Her ass clenched and wiggled. Her tits rose and fell, brushing against me, then pushing firmly, then pulling back and jiggling wonderfully as she leaned away and humped her hips up and down more. She moved in every direction, humping up and down and griding to stir me inside her.

And the whole time she had a look of concentration on her face, her jaw falling open just a little and her tongue dancing across her lower lip as her expression twitched between smiles, smirks and flickers of unadulterated pleasure.

I let her do her thing for a bit, groaning and moaning and feeling her body from shoulders to thighs to tell her exactly what she was doing to me. Then I took a little more control, running my hand up to the side of her neck and placing my thumb at her lips. She took it in and sucked, levelling a hot gaze at me, and I took my thumb back and used her spit to slide it down between us and started diddling it over her slim, slick lips and little clit.

Tanya exhaled heavily with her entire body when I touched her there, and then she rolled forward to press her chest to mine again and kissed me hard, biting my bottom lip as she rode me towards her orgasm. I raised my other hand and grabbed her back her hair again, remembering that she said she liked that. She gasped and let go of my lip with her teeth as I snapped her head back.

“Come on my cock,” I ordered her gruffly. I wanted to thrust up into her but the limitations of being tall and sitting in the back seat made that difficult. “Do it, Tanya. Come.”

“Yessss!” she hissed as I kissed her throat. “Goooood, fuck.”

She came down quickly, but I didn’t let go of her hair and I buried my face between her tits for a long moment.

“Tell me what to do,” she panted as I came back up and kissed her lightly again. “Go full Tarzan.”

“Then bend over,” I said, sliding my hand back to grab her ass.

“Fuck yes, Tiger,” she grinned.

* * *