The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 232

Tanya bent over in the back seat of her car was awesome.

Tanya bent over, with my fingers clawed with her hair pulled into a rough ponytail as I railed into her and she thrust her ass back at me was even better.

This wasn’t making love. This was sex. I don’t know what had actually led Tanya to say yes to the hookup—or at least what had pushed her over the edge—but we were doing what we’d come here to do.

We fucked.

She’d asked me to go ‘full Tarzan’ and that’s what I did. I was fucking into her with powerful strokes that clapped her jiggly ass cheeks against my pelvis. My balls, feeling full again but not yet closing in on orgasm, were smacking into her clit and mound as I slammed to my full depth over and over. We had to shift several times as the force of our fucking drove her forwards, or caused one of our legs to slip from the seat.

I wanted to do nasty things to this woman. I wanted to get my fingers in her mouth. I wanted to pull out the buttplug and fill her ass. I wanted to turn her around, lay her on her back and fuck her throat.

Fucking her clenching cunt, pulling her hair so her head was snapped back as she panted and howled her pleasure, and reaching down below her to finger her clit or maul her tits is where I drew the line. Even in my booze-enhanced ego state, I listened to her boundaries, which made me feel even better about this whole thing because I felt like the fucking man.

Tanya’s knee slipped again and she went down to her stomach, but this time instead of lifting her up by her hips so she could reposition I followed her. I fucking down into her a bit more, getting over her more fully, and I turned her head forcefully and kissed her. Her return of the kiss was hungry and full of moans.

“Tell me one of your fantasies,” I said to her. “Where are we fucking?”

She gasped and put out an arm to brace herself against the car door. “We’re at a movie theatre and we just realized there’s only one other couple in the theatre. You lift up the armrest and we completely ignore the movie as you eat me out and then we fuck. At some point, I realize the other couple is watching us and fucking as well. You’re slamming into me and I can tell the other lady is jealous of me.”

“That’s hot,” I told her. “You’re into public sex?”

She smirked and shook her head. “Not really. The dark car made me think of a drive-in, and that made me think of a theatre. You tell me one.”

“We’re at home. I just got home from work and I find you in the kitchen wearing nothing but an apron. You baked a pie for after dinner that night and the house smells like pastry and strawberries. You know exactly what you’re doing when you wag your ass at me, and soon I’m eating you out as you finish the last dishes. Then, just as I’m going to fuck you from behind, standing at the counter, my fiancee comes in. She drops to her knees and gets under the front of your apron and starts eating your pussy while I start pushing into your ass.”

“Fuuuuck, Tiger,” Tanya moaned. “I’m not much of a domestic.”

“I bet you’d make an awesome domestic woman for the right man,” I said.

“Probably,” she smirked. “Sharing me with your fiancee though, huh? Are all your sluts there?”

“Didn’t think that far,” I admitted. “Your turn.”

“We’re at some big State fair. There’s a massive Ferris wheel with enclosed seats. We pile in, and as soon as we’re off the ground I’m getting naked. Your fiancee starts sucking on my left boob, and that blonde who organized your trip is on my other one. You start fucking me right there on the floor of the Ferris wheel compartment, and we have to wonder if people can notice it rocking. Then your fiancee sits on my face as you rail my pussy and creampie me. Your blonde licks it out of me as you watch, stroking yourself hard for round two.”

“I think my girls would love to play with you,” I growled. “Tell me another.”

“It’s your turn,” she panted, pressing her forehead to the seat as she rocked through a mini orgasm.

“I want to hear what you like,” I growled. “Tell me another.”

“We’re in bed on a Saturday morning,” she said. “We’ve been busy and haven’t had sex in a little bit. I’ve been missing your cock. You wake me up by eating me. Your sluts are somewhere else in the house—they decided to give us the morning. You spend an hour between my legs until I feel like I can’t take any more, and then you slide up and kiss me as you enter me. We have slow, heavy sex as we make out. By the time I’m staggering out of the room I’m dripping your cum out of me, you filled me up so much.”

“Sounds pretty domestic to me,” I grunted with a smirk.

“Not as much as me doing the dishes,” she laughed.

“I want to fuck you in a shower,” I said. “I want to watch the water trailing all over your body.”

“I want to fuck you on a beach,” she panted.

“I want to bend you over and push your face into the pussy of one of the women I love,” I said.

“I want—” She gulped, interrupting herself as she strained and flexed, and then came again. Another hard one.

I kissed her cheek as she was coming, her pussy clenching hard enough that I stopped moving for a moment

“Fuuuuuuyuuuuh,” Tanya keened as she got her breath back, and then exhaled hard and lost the strength in her limbs for a moment as she went limp on the seat. I pulled out of her, my hard cock bouncing against her ass cheeks for a moment, and I manhandled her over onto her back and got between her thighs, leaning down to kiss her softly until she stirred on her own.

* * *