The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 233

I was fucking Tanya again as soon as she was ready, this time in missionary as she kept her legs wrapped around my waist. Her kilt was pooled up around her waist much as it had been the entire time, but now as we thrust at each other hard I could watch her big tits bouncing in the fishnet shirt. She had both hands up over her head to brace against the car door, both to stop from sliding from my pounding and also to give her some leverage to fuck back at me.

Leaning down over her a bit more, I put my lips around one of her hard nipples and sucked ferociously, making her moan loudly. When I popped away she gasped and bit her bottom lip hard enough that I wondered if she was going to draw blood.

“Be rough with them,” she grunted. “Pull my nipples. Slap them around. Please- Fuck! You like my tits, right? They aren’t too big and floppy? I noticed your fiance has nice, medium-sized ones.”

I used both hands to maul her tits, pinching both nipples between my thumbs and fingers. “Are you fucking kidding me?” I asked. “Tanya, your tits are fucking amazing.” I pulled on those nipples, driving myself deep into her and stopping my thrusts so that she could focus on the feeling in her tits. I wiggled both nipples roughly, her bounty of tit flesh jiggling as she closed her eyes and moaned from her throat.

“Do that, baby,” she groaned. “Fuck, do that.”

I pulled out and thrust into her hard, then let go of one nipple and clapped my hand across the broad side of her bouncy tits in a spank.

“Oooooh, fuck, Tiger,” she gasped.

I started my fucking again, this time with hard, heavy strokes instead of the fast-paced pounding we’d been doing. This gave me more dexterity with my hands to start teasing and pinching and slapping her tits. Her beautiful nipples were only a shade or two pinker than her skin at the start, but as I worked them over I could see them flushing more from the rough treatment. Each of them stood tall out of the holes in the fishnet shirt, and I even used those corded strands to tease them by sliding the shirt back and forth over her bust roughly. I was more careful with the rest of her tits, not wanting to leave a mark on her, but I spanked and pinched the sides and underboob, hefting them higher and letting them drop. Then I adjusted on her suddenly and the next time I hefted them I held them there, her tits standing tall from her chest, and I lowered my lips and softly kissed and licked those abused nipples.

“Huh! Huh—!” she breathed, her eyes closing and her jaw opening as her breaths came heavy in time with my powerful thrusts. The look of concentration on her face as it twisted slightly in a powerful orgasm was beautiful and such a fucking turn-on.

I had a brief moment, seeing her with her mouth open like that, of wanting to spit on her like Wanda enjoyed. It felt like the right move, to claim her in a filthy way, but I held myself back. She hadn’t listed that kind of thing ahead of time, and it would likely require fixing her makeup.

But God, did I want to claim her. We hadn’t spent much time together, but between her look and her personality, I knew in another life we could have clicked together. It wouldn’t be fair to her though—I was OK with Cassidy’s modelling work because while some of it could be teasing, it was never overtly sexual. The others I’d been falling for, I realized at that moment, were much the same. Becca, Wanda, Ami and Leia all drew the line at artful lingerie or even more. Their costumes could be a little revealing for specific characters, but none of them did nude shoots or more. Cattie was almost the same, except that Heather had been pushing her to do more sexually teasing stuff. And Terra’s career was different as an athletic and bikini model. She was sexy but never sexual.

I could see myself having that fantasy life with Tanya, even with her mixed up with the others, but I’d be asking her to make changes to her life that I had no idea if she’d be open to. Stripping would be out for sure, and I didn’t know enough about her to know what else I might have felt the need to demand.

I wanted her, but I wanted the idea of her that was in my head.

And the fact that, with Cassidy’s help, I could use the App to make those changes was scary.

Tanya blinked her eyes open and smiled up at me as she panted. “Fuck, you’re pushing almost all of my buttons at once, Tiger,” she said. “Are you close?”

“Yeah,” I exhaled heavily.

“Where do you want to come?” she asked. “Your choice, baby. This is the best fuck I’ve ever had, and I can’t believe it’s in the back seat of my car.”

I wanted to stay inside her. My primal self wanted to rip this fucking condom off that was separating us and drive myself deep and fill her up.

“Inside me?” she asked, her eyes a little big. Had she just read my mind?

“No,” I grunted. “I wouldn’t demand that.”

“All over my face?” she offered. She hadn’t been reading my mind. She kind of wanted a big, spectacular ending to this too.

“I’m going to come all over this cute little bush and up your stomach,” I groaned. “And I’m going to imagine it’s me filling up this perfect fucking pussy.”

“Do it,” she gasped, squeezing her thighs around my side.

I pulled out of her and ripped the condom off, sliding my fingers against her juicy cunt to lube them up and make her groan, then jerking myself off rapidly.

“Do it, Tiger,” she panted, humping the air lightly as she watched me stroking. “Cover me in your cum. You made me realize you love my taste, and now I want to taste you. Cover my mound. Spatter my stomach. Make me dream about what it should have felt like inside me if we were being really bad. God, I want to be bad, Tiger. I want to be so bad with you.”

I came, the first shot firing all the way up her torso and stringing from her underboob to her navel. The next one went just as far, and the next four lost a bit of velocity but were larger, spattering her torso. The last two were weaker and streaked across her mound, sticking in the tightly trimmed pubic hair.

“Yeesss, baby,” Tanya cooed as she watched me come. “Yes, Tiger. That’s so fucking hot. Oh my God, there’s so much. You’re such a fucking stud.”

When I finished I let out a little chuckle of an exhale, and she grinned at me and giggled, and soon we were both laughing as we caught our breaths and felt our adrenaline slowly coming down.

* * *