The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 234

I was the first to move, but Tanya reached out to stop me. “Hold on,” she said. “I owe your fiancee something. Grab your phone.”

It took a moment to fish for my pants and get my phone out.

“I promised to take a picture of where you came,” Tanya said, then chuckled again. “I guess that’s just all over me.”

“God, you look sexy,” I said as I brought up my camera app and raised the phone a bit to get a flattering angle that showed her tits to her mound. The cum wasn’t super visible in the dark with just the house lights outside lighting us up, but I could still see it and her tits.

Tanya motioned to see the photo and I handed her my phone. She took a look and smiled at me, then handed it back. “Take another one,” she said. “With my face in it this time, Tiger. I’m not shy of you having a full nude of me.”

I smirked and did so, and Tanya bit her lip and smirked at the camera as I took it. She approved of this one. I took the phone back and with my other hand I softly stroked one of her tits, my thumb playing over her abused nipple. “Can I ask for something too?”

“Mmm,” she hummed, closing her eyes as she shuddered a little at my teasing. “Anything.”

“Can I take a picture of your delicious, tasty, gorgeous pussy?” I asked. “Cassidy will be so jealous that I got to eat something so fucking pretty.”

That made Tanya grin and she nodded. I slid back as far as I could and she spread her legs, giving me a clear view of her cunt. It wasn’t exactly the pristine view it had been when I started, having been through a good fucking and still flushed with her lingering arousal, but it was still almost perfect. I lowered the camera and took the shot, sighing at how pretty it was. Then Tanya reached down and spread her lips a little wider—her labia were so sparse that it didn’t actually reveal anything else, but it was still that much more lewd and I took that photo as well.

“Now one with your cock just inside,” she said huskily.

“Really?” I asked.

She nodded, looking at me through hooded eyes.

I shuffled forward and took my cock in hand—it was at maybe three-quarters hard and I knew I could go again with her if we wanted. Running the head up and down her slick lips, I pushed into her tight confines and we both groaned at the feeling. I went enough to bury my entire head, feeling her entrance wrap around the ridge of it, and then pulled out just slightly and took the picture.

Tanya motioned to see, and I smirked a little as I pushed deeper into her while I leaned forward to pass her the phone. She laughed and gave me a knowing look as I started to slowly thrust in her again, not really building into another fuck so much as just enjoying the feeling of being inside her. “Fuuuck, that’s hot,” she groaned as she flicked through the photos. “Can I send these to myself?”

“Of course,” I said.

She quickly did, then asked me to pull out. She took a picture of my cock pressed between her thigh and her pussy, from her point of view, and sent it to herself as well.

“OK, it’s been- fuck, it’s only been forty minutes?” she said, checking the time on my phone. She handed it back to me. “I feel like you were fucking me for hours. We need to clean up so I can get back.”

Tanya did one last thing before getting out of the car again, which was to take two fingers and slide them up her stomach to gather some of my cum before tasting it. When she did her eyes got intense as she looked at me, sucking hard on her fingers. “Mmmf!” she hummed, then smacked her lips. “Talk about being tasty, you motherfucker. If I knew your cum was like that I would have demanded the whole load in my mouth.”

“Well, I guess we’re a matched pair then,” I laughed, stopping from pulling up my pants to rub her inner thigh. “Because I have one last request…”

* * *

“Tiger!” Cassidy cried happily as I walked back into the private room at the strip club. Not a whole lot had changed; it looked like snacks had been put out at the bar, something Becca must have arranged ahead of time, and most of the girls were spread around the room talking and dancing in small groups and had been joined by a half dozen of the strippers who weren’t working out in the main area.

“Hey, baby,” I said, and she skipped into my arms and kissed me. Then she stopped, and I could almost feel her brow furrow for a moment before she pulled away and looked up at me. Our eyes met for a long moment, and then she licked the corner of my lips and looked at me again. “Yup,” I said.

“Holy shit!” Cassidy said, then licked me from my chin to my cheek. “She seriously tasted like that!?”

“Yeah,” I chuckled, holding my fiancee tight to me. “And you won’t believe how pretty it is, too. I have pictures for later.”

“Oh my gawd,” she said, kissing me messily again so she could taste Tanya—or Trixie, now that we were back at the club—on my lips. I’d eaten out the stripper again quickly with the express purpose of getting her taste on my face for Cassidy. She stopped kissing me and wriggled out of my arms. “Stay right there!”

She walked quickly into the crowd and came back a moment later dragging Cattie with her.

“What is it?” Cattie was asking, then saw me. “Oh, hey Tiger. How was fucking a stripper?”

“Kiss him,” Cassidy demanded.

Cattie looked at Cass, then at me, then back at Cass. “I mean, I’m happy to, but—”

“No, it’s different,” Cassidy said. “Seriously, kiss him. The right side of his lips especially.”

Cattie gave Cass another look but leaned in and kissed me. I had no idea where Heather, or Sherry, were and I didn’t really care even though my buzz had been fading with all the physical activity. Cattie’s started normal but she had a similar reaction to Cassidy as she experienced the telltale taste of Trixie on my lips and cheek. She pulled away and looked at me. “No fucking way,” she said.

“It’s real,” I said with a laugh.

Cattie kissed me again, deeper this time, pulling in a breath through her nose that pressed her chest to mine as she did it. Then she pulled away.

“There’s no way,” she said. “You sprinkled some flavoured sugar on your lips or something.”

“It’s real,” I said. “And it’s honestly amazing.”

“Fuck,” Cattie said, looking around. “Where is this chick? I need to find out her diet.”

That made me bark a laugh, and soon I was getting a new beer from the nearby bartender and Cattie joined me while Cassidy played the good Designated Driver and had a water. She almost dropped it when Trixie sauntered into the room—she was fully put together again and had split off from me to make sure she was seen in other parts of the club before coming back here.

“Girl,” Cassidy said as Trixie came up to us, but the stripper didn’t let Cassidy finish her thought as she hooked Cassidy’s free hand, took the water from the other and set it down on the bar, then pulled her towards the bench seating.

“Tiger!?” Cassidy called me.

“Have fun, baby,” I called back with a smile. Then I leaned to Cattie. “For the record, fucking her was amazing, but I was a little melancholic right at the end.”

“Why was that?” Cattie asked me as she let me take her arm and lead her over to watch as Trixie got Cassidy in a position to give her a lap dance. Cassidy’s eyes were wide and she was clearly a little overwhelmed, which was funny to see considering how she usually was.

“Because I didn’t feel like I could love her like I do you or Cassidy,” I said.

Cattie gave me a look that said she wanted to kiss me again, but instead, she slipped her arm through mine a little more and leaned against me as we watched Trixie start to dance.

* * *