The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 235

Cassidy was flushed by the time Trixie had done her work and finally allowed her to stand up. The best part had been when Cassidy had thought the dance was over at the end of the song and was shocked when Trixie flipped upside down and started twerking in her face as she started the second one.

My fiancee came over to me after hugging the stripper and whispering something to her. I had a hint that it must have been about what she’d tasted on my lips by the way Trixie’s face broke for a moment and flushed a little herself.

“Tiger, that was- wow,” Cassidy said as she came back over to me.

“Wait, what’s going—!?” Cattie said as Trixie took her by the arm and led her to the seating.

“Her too?” Cassidy giggled.

“All of you,” I said with a smirk and hugged Cassidy and kissed her forehead. “Well, all of the girls who would appreciate it. So not Terra or Ami.”

“Thank you, Tiger,” Cassidy said, squeezing me in a hug.

“I love you, baby,” I said, hugging her back just as tight.

Cattie got her dance, and then Becca got pulled over as well. It was fun watching my girls get teased, and soon the drinks were flowing again as Terra bought JC another dance, Leia bought Ginnie a dance from another stripper, and Ginnie countered that by getting Leia a dance too. Somewhere near the back of the room, I could see Heather getting danced on by two strippers, and Sherry was taking pictures on her phone.

I got pulled into a dance with Wanda, but that got broken up when she got pulled away by Trixie—I couldn’t tell if Wanda was more flustered that she’d gotten pulled away from me, or was about to be the centre of a lap dance. She had no idea what was really about to happen—I’d let Trixie in on just the fringe of Wanda’s kinks and gave her some things to whisper to her during the dance that would get Wanda absolutely soaked.

Being alone in the room wasn’t exactly something I could get away with for more than a few moments, and I quickly found myself, getting hugged from behind as a female body slid around and ducked under my arm so it was around her shoulders.

“Hey, hunk,” Zenya said with a grin as she looked up at me. “Fancy meeting you here.”

“Hey,” I chuckled, hugging her at the shoulder quickly before sliding my hand down to hold her at her waist comfortably. “Having fun?”

“For sure,” she said with a smirk. “But not as much fun as you.”

“Does everyone know?” I asked.

“Does it matter?”

“Well, I’m not exactly a fan of fuck-and-tell,” I said.

“You should probably let your girlfriends know that,” Zenya laughed. “I’m fully aware of what happened with you and Becca and Wanda this morning, Terra this afternoon, and Ami and Leia after that. And now with the sexy emo stripper.”

“Jesus,” I sighed. “When you put it like that…”

She slipped around me some more, one of her hands keeping mine at her waist as she pressed her hefty chest to mine and reached her other hand up to hook around the back of my neck and pull me down into a kiss. She smelled and tasted like a fruity liquor, which must have been what she was drinking, and she fed me a bit of tongue.

“Good,” she said as she pulled back, looking me in the eyes and searching for something. “I was starting to think I wasn’t attractive enough for you.”

“Zenya—” I said.

“Shh,” she shushed me, pressing a finger to my lips. “I know. It’s not happening on purpose. But after what we’ve already done, and how explicit I’ve been, and it not happening, a girl starts to wonder.”

“I’m sorry,” I said. “I—” I had to stop and sigh. “There’s been a lot going on.”

“Well, you’re free now,” Zenya said.

“Here?!” I asked.

“No,” she chuckled, taking my hand and pulling me towards the bench seating in a corner where the seating. She had me sit down and then sat back on my lap, but pulled up her skirt as she did it. She’d worn an ivory blouse that was unbuttoned to show off a good amount of her cleavage along with a long, flowy skirt that went down past her knees and had paired the outfit with bright red Converse shoes as a nod to her more casual aesthetic. She leaned back against me, rubbing her thong-clad ass against my slacks. “At least, not sex. But I still really want you, and my motor’s been buzzing since that massage. I need something here, Tiger.”

She slipped her arm back, behind her as she started to grind her butt on me. She gave me a funny look as she stuck out her tongue and touched it to her upper lips while her fingers found the zipper to my slack and pulled it down. Her hand slithered inside and fumbled around until she pulled my cock out through my boxers, quickly hardening as it was pulled into the open air. Zenya lifted the back of her skirt and got it positioned between her butt cheeks and started grinding harder, hotdogging my cock between those big, fantastic cheeks of hers as she kept looking at me.

“Fuck, Zee,” I groaned, making her smirk.

“God, I’m hot for you,” she said hoarsely. “Part of me wants to just pull my thong aside and sit down on this cock right here.”

I had to suck in a breath and let it out slowly to make sure I could say no to that. There were too many eyes, even if some of them would have approved. Instead of answering her, I shifted my hand under her skirt, finding the bare side of her hip and slipping my hand deeper under as it followed the curve around her thigh and between her legs.

Now it was Zenya’s turn to suck in a breath as my fingers found her clit through her thong and started to rub her, the skirt hiding my movement.

“Fuuuck,” Zenya sighed, grinding back at me harder. “I can’t wait for this cock. I’ve got special lingerie picked out, too.”

“Zenya,” I groaned, feeling her flexing her ass to squeeze my cock.

“Guys,” Becca hissed as she approached us, leaning down with a half-grinning, half-concerned expression. She leaned down and kissed me, then whispered sharply. “The bouncers just came in, you need to stop or we’ll all get kicked out.”

“Fuck,” Zenya sighed as I pulled my hand from under her skirt. Then she chuckled softly. “Cock blocker,” she said to Becca.

“Sorry,” Becca smirked back. “Find some time with him tomorrow. Just not when I’m finding time with him.”

“Bet,” Zenya said, then turned and kissed me on the corner of my lips. “There’s just one problem…”

Zenya ended up standing and Becca straddled me quickly to block the view of my rigid cock standing out of my pants as I fumbled to get it tucked away. The difficulty made Becca snort as she laughed, and I got her back by grabbing her ass through her slacks and kissing her firmly once I was covered.

“How was having sex with Trixie?” she asked me quietly.

“Amazing,” I said. “Thank you for helping set that up.”

“It was mostly Cassidy,” she smirked.

“That’s not what I meant, Becca,” I sighed and kissed her again. I was still holding her ass with both hands and I let go so I could take both her hands in mine. “Thank you for letting Cassidy keep doing what she feels she needs to do with this whole thing,” I said. “That sort of stuff can stop if you want it to.”

She smiled softly at me and shrugged a little. “Maybe. Soon, but not now,” she said. “I’m still figuring out loving you, and what that means. For now, I’m OK with you getting random hookups if Cass and I agree on them.”

“And the others?” I asked. “I heard practically everyone got a chance to decide.”

She smiled at me a little more sweetly. “It’s complicated,” she smiled. “But it’s a good complicated.”

* * *