The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 236

Becca and I rejoined the party and I decided to slow down on the alcohol and nurse one beer for the rest of the time we had. I danced with Leia, and then briefly with Terra again, before slow-dancing with Ami to ‘I Believe In A Thing Called Love’ even though it wasn’t really a slow-dancing song. She ended it with a sweet kiss that made me have chest flutters, then passed me off to Wanda who grabbed my hand.

I found myself sitting on the bench again, and Trixie appeared with a grin on her face. She had finished her dances for all of my girls and had been hanging around and chatting with everyone. Now she straddled my lap, sitting high on her knees and leaning her head down so her hair fell around us, blocking out what other people could see.

“Thanks again for the fuck of a lifetime,” she said with a grin.

“God, I want to grab your ass, stand up and walk you out of here,” I chuckled.

“That would be so fucking hot,” she said, blinking, but shook her head. “I just wanted a sec to say goodbye. I’ve got your number now, so I might get flirty with you on text whenever I think about that big cock or that amazing tongue of yours.”

“I look forward to it,” I grinned.

“Goodbye, Robbie,” she said with a smile, lowering down and briefly kissing me.

“Bye, Tanya,” I said quietly.

She pulled away and stood up, but held up a finger to keep me where I was as she backed away.

Becca and Wanda were leading Cassidy through the crowd and sat her next to me. My fiancee looked as confused as I did about what was going on—she looked over to me with a grin and a raised eyebrow, then took my hand.

That was when my two blonde lovers glanced at each other, silent communication between longtime friends, and they both turned and sat on our laps. Wanda started dancing on Cassidy, and Becca started dancing on me.

They weren’t fantastic at it, but they’d picked up a few things and all four of us were laughing and grinning. The blondes swapped places, switching who they were dancing on, and swapped back again.

Then Leia hit the seat on the other side of me and I was surprised to see that Cattie was the one to put her there. Leia shot me a panicked look of ‘Oh God, what is happening?!’ before Cattie started dancing on her too. There were multiple cheers from the rest of the girls from the trip and the strippers as they watched the side-be-side-by-side lapdance.

I ended up holding Leia’s hand too, trying my best to focus on the fun and the moments I was having with the girls, but in the back of my head, I wondered what had pushed Cattie to get playfully aggressive with Leia. They didn’t know each other well, though to be fair the only other people in the group who Cattie was particularly close with were Cass or Sherry, and Cass was occupied and Cattie wasn’t about to dance up on her sister.

At the end of the song, all three of the dancers were panting and grinning as they stood up. We dancee’s stood up as well and there were hugs all around. Someone grabbed a feel of my boner through my slacks but I wasn’t sure who.

Becca slipped away over to the bar and spoke quickly with the Bartender, who turned to the wall and lowered the volume in the room.

“OK, ladies!” Becca called loudly. “We need to be out of here in five minutes! No more drinks are being served, but our fabulous bartender Andre is happy to accept any last-minute tips. Please make sure you have everything you came in with because the cars are rolling out ASAP!”

The music got turned up a little bit, but not much, and even though many of them were tipsy as hell the girls didn’t just start finding purses and sweaters that had been set down but also started helping clean up the cups and bottles that were around the room. This overwhelmed Andre a bit at the bar but was clearly a welcome thing because he was likely the one who would need to clean the place when we left.

With no more tips coming their way, the strippers all left. I looked for Trixie but she’d made her exit already. Deciding to let our goodbye stand, I turned my mind to wrangling the giggling, handsy crew.

JC, who I hadn’t actually talked to the whole time, was as drunk as the girls so after a brief consultation with Becca I ended up deciding to escort the girls out through the main strip club two at a time. I took her, Terra and JC out first in a group, then came back and brought out duos of the girls. We didn’t have any problems, though Heather, Sherry and Ginnie left together without me, not wanting to wait. Cassidy and Cattie were the last of the girls I escorted out, and on my way, I found the last bit of cash I’d been carrying and handed it over to the bouncers along with a handshake as an extra thank-you for keeping the group safe.

Outside the girls were already dividing up into cars, with who was in what car getting rearranged. Ami’s car got filled first and Becca waved for her to leave. That was five of 14, and my truck filled up which was another five, and Becca’s car already had three passengers so we had everyone.

I got up into the passenger seat and checked the back—Wanda and JC were in the side seats, with Terra squeezed into the middle. Cassidy got the truck running and we pulled out of the parking lot following Becca back to the boats.

* * *