The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 237

We were the last car to pull into the parking lot, and in the headlights and the sparse overhead glow from pot lights on the warehouses of the rental business, I saw that ladies were already piling down towards the docks. Part of me worried about someone falling in the water, but that was the ‘Oh God, something might go wrong’ part of me and I tried to let it go. No one had seemed that drunk.

“I’ll help you get JC back inside,” Wanda said, and I looked over my shoulder to see that the big guy was completely asleep, his mouth hanging open as he rested his head back against the window.

“Thanks, babe,” Terra said, and they both slid out Wanda’s door and headed around the truck.

Cassidy and I slipped out as well and I ended up helping the girls get JC moving as he woke up but was still drunk. His arms over both of their shoulders got them moving.

“You sure you don’t want me to help?” I asked.

“We’re good,” Terra waved me away. “Thank you though, Tiger.”

I shook my head and watched them head toward the docks. Now I really would take a moment to check to make sure no one had fallen in.

“I’ll watch them,” Cassidy said, rubbing my lower back for a moment as she read my mind. “You say goodnight to Becca and Ami. Don’t take too long though, I want to look at those pictures of Trixie in bed with you and Wanda.”

“OK. Thank you, baby,” I said and leaned down and gave her a peck on the lips.

She smiled up at me serenely for a moment before jogging a dozen steps to catch up to the others.

Ami and Becca were both standing by their cars and I went over to them.

“Great field trip, Becca,” I said as I approached. “Nothing went wrong, I think?”

“Nothing,” Becca shook her head with a smile. She slipped under my offered arm and hugged me on one side, while Ami did the same on the other.

“Have I mentioned that you both looked absolutely gorgeous tonight?”

“You did,” Becca smiled.

“Like three times,” Ami laughed.

“Well, I’ll tell you again,” I said. “Ami, you were absolutely stunning when you danced on the pole. I couldn’t take my eyes off of you. And I absolutely adored the look you gave me when I danced for you.”

“Thank you,” she said, blushing a little.

“Becca, you were so confident and in control all night, but also able to break away and have fun. You were absolutely perfect in every way.”

“Thank you, Tiger,” she grinned up at me. “Everything good from your end?”

I nodded, then breathed in and exhaled in a sigh.

“That’s not a full yes,” Ami said, slipping away from hugging me to lean against her car as she held my hand in both of hers.

“I’m just- Becca already told me she was OK with it, but I’m still wrapping my head around what happened tonight. With Tanya. Or Trixie, I guess you only know her as,” I said. “I’m worried that with everything going on, some of you might be bending what you want more than you should. Were you really OK with me having sex with her tonight, Ami?”

Ami frowned a little and looked down, chewing on the inside of her lip for a moment before looking back up at me. “We haven’t had sex, so I don’t know if I should even have a say,” she said. “You’re closer with the others—”

“Oh, shush, Ami,” Becca said, slipping from your side to practically tackle Ami in a hug. “We can all tell you’re falling for him just like me or Wanda. Of course you get a say. Did you not want it to happen?”

“I don’t know,” Ami sighed, looking at me with big eyes over Becca’s shoulder.

“What does your gut say?” Becca asked.

“I don’t know, that’s the problem,” Ami said. “My head says I shouldn’t be doing any of this. I shouldn’t be falling for a guy in a relationship already. I shouldn’t be doing what we’ve been doing with a guy I just met. I shouldn’t—most of this is a shouldn’t, to be honest. But…”

“But,” Becca sighed.

Ami nodded, still looking at me. “I’m still falling for you, Robbie. What I said after I danced, I meant it. You make me feel like it’s OK to be me. And… and I think you being you means that other people are going to love you too, and that’s OK. So I don’t know.”

“Oh, Ami,” I groaned, sweeping my arms around both of them and hugging them. “I’ll stop any sort of hookup like that until it’s a definite yes from everyone involved. I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable. And I’ll tell Cassidy.”

Both of the women took deep breaths and nodded. We slowly separated and I went to Ami first, kissing her softly as I held her. She pushed it a little further, slipping me some tongue, and our kiss lingered. “Goodnight, cutie,” I whispered to her. “I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be, Robbie,” she assured me. “I’m OK.”

I kissed her again, a little one, and then turned to Becca. She actually hopped up onto the back trunk of her rental car and gestured that she wanted me to step between her legs. I did and she threw her arms around the back of my neck as we kissed deeply.

“Tomorrow,” she whispered. “I need you tomorrow, properly. You and Cassidy. We need to make the time.”

“I promise,” I said, kissing her again. “God. Are you sure you don’t want to come to our room tonight?”

Becca hesitated before sighing. “I need to be available on the other boat,” she said.

“OK. I love you,” I said.

She kissed me firmly, clinging to my shirt for a moment to keep me there until I finally pulled away because I was out of breath. “I love you too,” she said with a smile.

I helped her down and the three of us walked down to the docks. It didn’t take me long to flash the light from my phone and peek around the boats, and there were no splashes on the wood of the dock, so I assumed no one had fallen in.

“Good night,” I whispered after Becca and Ami as they went into the Singles Boat, and they waved.

* * *