The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 238

There was some noise going on inside, mostly just muted voices coming from the rooms. Cattie and Heather’s door was closed, but Terra and JC’s was open. I peeked in and saw JC was sprawled out on the bed, snoring softly.

“Terra?” I whispered.

Terra stuck her head out of their bathroom, a toothbrush in her mouth, and smiled before dipping back in and flashing me one finger to tell me to wait. I did, and she came out of the bathroom in just her panties—a cute pink pair that hugged her slim hips and gave a small camel-toe view.

“Hey,” she said, coming right to me in the doorway and going up on her tiptoes as she pulled me down into a pepperminty kiss. It felt weird doing that right in front of JC’s sleeping form, but it was ‘in the rules’ for them so I tried to just enjoy it as I held her waist. She moaned into the kiss when my hands touched her, and that made me want to hear more so I slid my hands up her sides and ran my thumbs over her tiny tits and her nipples. That got me the extra moan I wanted.

“I just wanted to say goodnight,” I smirked a little as the kiss ended and she dropped back down to flat feet, her hands still holding near my collar for a moment longer before sliding down the open front of my shirt and tracing over my stomach.

“Well, then I’m glad I could get a goodnight kiss,” Terra said with a grin.

JC snorted a little and went back to snoring. Terra glanced back at him over her shoulder and sighed before turning back to me.

“You know, he was perfectly happy to get lap dances all night from the strippers. He never asked for one from me,” she said.

“I wasn’t exactly asking either, honey,” I said. “Did you offer?”

“No,” she said, quirking her lips a little and shaking her head again. She took in a deep breath and sighed it out. “I didn’t really want to. Not for him, anyway.”

“Still mad at him?”

“A little,” she said. “But… I think I’m less mad than I should be, and that’s kind of scary.”

I pulled her into a hug and held her for a minute as she snuggled her cheek against my chest.

“Thanks,” she whispered. “For just… knowing what I need.”

“I’m sorry this is messy,” I said.

“I kind of want to come sleep with you and Cassidy and Wanda tonight,” Terra whispered. “But… I’m still figuring it out, and that would end things I’m still not sure about.”

“I understand,” I said, rubbing her bare back softly. “Just know, whatever you decide, you’ll have me and Cassidy and Wanda and the others behind you.”

“I know, Tiger,” she whispered, even quieter. “Thanks for loving me.”

I kissed the top of her head, and she looked up at me and I knew what she wanted so I kissed her lips again, another goodnight kiss, but this time I grabbed her butt with both hands and lifted her up. She ran her fingers through my hair and kissed me thoroughly before I put her back down on her feet.

“Goodnight, Tiger,” she said, a little sadly.

“Goodnight, little elf,” I said.

That put a smile on her face as she closed the door.

I had to stop in the corridor to take a breath. Things were so fucking complicated and it hurt in my chest. Cattie and Heather. Terra and JC. The Wanda situation didn’t confuse or hurt me anymore because, with things laid bare and her decision already made—and knowing it would have happened with or without me being the catalyst—it had kind of been settled. But the stuff with Cattie, and the stuff with Terra…

There was some sort of light, tinny music coming from Heels’ room, like she was watching something on her phone, and voices in mine. I opened the door and found Wanda brushing out Cassidy’s hair in the mirror. They both looked back at me with smiles.

“Hey, Tiger,” Cassidy said.

“Get some goodnight smooching in?” Wanda asked.

“I did,” I chuckled, closing the door.

We slowly got ready for bed, a touch of grabass happening but nothing that was going to lead us to break the decision that there was no sex with Wanda for the rest of the trip. I was down to my boxers, and the girls were both wearing one of my t-shirts for bed shirts when there was a knock on the door.

I frowned, glancing at the others, but before I could even take a step towards it Cattie’s voice came through. “Guys, I need you,” she said. Well, actually, she sobbed.

I had the door open in a blink and pulled Cattie into my arms. She was still fully dressed from being out, and she collapsed into my chest as she was crying. I held her there looking over her head into the hallway expecting Heather to be raging or something, but other than the soft sounds of something coming from across the hall and JC snoring the boat was quiet.

“Shhh,” I tried to soothe Cattie. “What’s wrong, Catherine?”

“Cattie,” Cassidy beckoned her friend, and I let Cattie slip from my arms to go collapse on the bed between Cassidy and Wanda, who both started comforting her. I looked out the door again, trying to figure out what had happened, but came up blank. I shut the door and went to the bed, sitting down on the end.

Cattie was still crying, with both Cassidy and Wanda trying to comfort her. I grabbed her bare feet and started running my thumbs down them, hoping it would relax her, but she pulled them away. She did stop crying though.

“Not yet,” she said, looking down at me through teary eyes.

I wasn’t really sure what that meant, but I nodded and just put my hand on her calf.

Cattie took a deep breath and let it out before sitting up. Another breath and she turned and hugged Cassidy, then hugged Wanda as well. Then she closed her eyes, let out a long breath, and curled her hands into fists.

“I fucking hate that fucking cunt and I’m done with her,” Cattie hissed.

“What happened, babe?” Cassidy asked, taking one of Cattie’s fists and putting her hands around it, trying to soothe her.

Cattie opened her eyes and found her phone which she’d dropped on the bed before collapsing. She grabbed it and clutched it like it was burning hot.

“I know what she’s doing,” Cattie whispered. “And I don’t care. I’m not fucking trying anymore.”

* * *