The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 239

“Heather didn’t come back to our room, she went over to the other boat,” Cattie said.

We had rearranged on the bed, and now I was sitting up at the head and Cattie was between my legs, leaning back against my chest. Wanda was sitting cross-legged next to us and holding one of her hands, while Cassidy was sitting right in front of Cattie and holding her other one.

“I had ended up in Becca’s car coming back, and Heather had gotten into Ami’s car with Ginnie and Sherry,” Cattie said. “I didn’t really care because she’d spent almost the entire time at the strip club ignoring me and focused on either the strippers or on Ginnie, except for right at the start when she got me a dance from the woman who she had to know I wouldn’t be attracted to. I figured we were going to end up having a fight tonight. But then she never came down here.

“Ginnie texted me though, and she asked me again if it was OK if she hooked up with Heather. She’d asked me that earlier and I said yes, so I figured what the hell, maybe this would get it out of Heather’s system. I told Ginnie yes again. Then five minutes later Ginnie sent me a picture and asked if that was OK. It was Heather making out with Sherry, and they were both naked. I just told Ginnie to have fun, and I came here because I needed you.”

“Oh, babe,” Cassidy said, sliding to her knees so she could lean forward and hug her friend. Cattie whimpered into the hug, her rage and her hurt at war in her heart. “I’m so sorry.”

Cattie sobbed again into Cassidy’s shoulder.

I looked over to Wanda, who was frowning and shaking her head. I could only imagine what she was thinking. She glanced up at me from where she was holding Cattie’s hand and our eyes locked.

‘I love you,’ Wanda mouthed to me.

I nodded. ‘I love you too,’ I mouthed back.

She was being reminded about how her own relationship was already a wreck just waiting for the emergency crews to come and put out the fire.

I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around Cattie as well, joining the hug and squeezing her.

“I’m done with her,” Cattie said, still ensconced between Cassidy and I. “For good. This is the end. She did the one fucking thing that I told her I absolutely wouldn’t stand for. My sister!” She growled and I pulled back, giving her some room, but she followed me and leaned back against my chest again as she cried. “And Sherry—how could she be such an absolute cunt? My own sister is sleeping with my girlfriend. I’m done with them both.”

There was a choice in front of me. My instinct was to ask Cattie what she needed or wanted—to try and let her make decisions. But she’d made her decision now, and I’d been sitting on my own frustrations.

“Cass, baby,” I said. “Wanda. I need you to go get Cattie’s stuff from that room. Grab anything you think is hers, and we can put back anything that ends up being Heather’s, OK? Bring it all here, she’s staying with us.”

“I can do it,” Cattie said, making to move, but I hugged her tight to keep her still.

“They’ll do it for you,” I said. “You’re staying in here with me. We’re going to get in the shower and wash it off. The strip club, the smell of her room, everything.”

“Thank you,” she sniffled.

“I know what most of your stuff looks like,” Cassidy said, squeezing Cattie’s hand. “Do you have anything stashed somewhere I might not look?”

Cattie shook her head, and Cassidy shot me a quick look before leaning forward and kissing Cattie on the cheek. “We love you, babe. We’ve got you. Robbie’s got you.”

Wanda gave Cattie’s hand a squeeze of support, and then both Cassidy and Wanda got off the bed and went out the door.

“Do you want to sit for another minute, or get in the shower?” I asked her.

“Shower,” she said. “I- You’re right, I don’t want to feel like she’s ever touched me right now.”

We shuffled down the bed and went into the washroom. I was already only in my boxers so I focused on slowly, gently stripping Cattie. Once she was naked I turned on the shower and started it heating up, then grabbed Cassidy’s hairbrush and slowly brushed out Cattie’s long, dark hair. She would lean back into me often, silently crying, or grab my hand to hold her steady. Once the steam was filling the little room, and her hair was smoothed out, I shucked my boxers and we got into the shower.

Under the water, Cattie began to cry in earnest again, and I held her in my arms as the water ran over us. She sobbed softly into my chest, clinging to me, as she worked through the hurt she was feeling. I could relate, though in a different way. Cattie was being cheated on right now, and it involved her own family. A half-sibling, sure, but still a sister. Despite everything else that had been happening, what she’d been struggling with, she’d still been a hopeful person. She’d still thought she wanted to make it work because Cattie couldn’t see Heather being who the rest of us saw her as.

Now it was crumbling down.

I’d been there with Cassidy, but Cassidy had been desperate to fix things. Heather seemed desperate to end them.

When her tears were done, at least for now, I slowly washed her. I used Cassidy’s product and massaged Cattie’s scalp, then rinsed her off and started to slowly wash her with the loofah, starting with her fingertips and working up her arms. I wanted to rain kisses on her, but I held back, knowing that wasn’t what she needed at the moment.

When I was done, having washed all the way down her body, Cattie hugged me while I was still on my knees from washing her feet. She pulled my head to her stomach and I could feel her curl in a little as she cried a bit again. I kissed her slick, smooth skin and hugged my arms around her thighs. Then I stood and held her again.

“Thank you, Robbie,” she said, clinging to me as she breathed deeply.

“You’re welcome, Catherine,” I said. “Whatever you need, I’ll make it happen.”

* * *