The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 240

“Robbie?” Cattie said quietly. We were still standing in the shower and she was in my arms.

“Mhmm?” I asked.

“You know how you’ve been saying you love me?”

“Of course,” I said.

“Did you mean it? Like, really?”

I took in a breath to make sure she knew I was being serious. “I meant it in every way that I could, Catherine. I didn’t want to be the reason you broke up with Heather, but I’m not going to lie and say I didn’t want you to. I was willing to love you like a best friend, or a sister, but I want—”

She kissed me, silencing me. It wasn’t a deep kiss, her lips firm on mine, but it meant something. I just wasn’t sure what.

“I need to talk to Cassidy,” she said as she pulled away.

“Right now?” I asked.

She nodded. “Is that OK?”

“Of course,” I said. I kissed her cheek and got out of the shower, quickly drying myself haphazardly with a towel before opening the washroom door and stepping into the room.

There was a significant lack of extra space in the already tight room. New luggage had been brought in, stuffed with piles of clothes and other things. Cassidy and Wanda were sitting on the edge of the bed.

“Everything OK?” Cassidy asked, looking me over.

“She’d like to talk with you,” I said.

Cassidy frowned slightly and nodded, standing up. As she went to move by me I took her hand and she stopped. I kissed her lightly on the lips and looked into her eyes. “Get in with her,” I said.

“The shower?” she asked.

I nodded. “She needs to feel wanted. Not sexual, I think, but close to you.”

“OK,” Cassidy nodded. “If you’re OK with that.”

“I am,” I said. “Hold her. I don’t know what she wants to talk about.”

Cassidy pecked my lips, looking into my eyes a moment longer to make sure I was certain about this, and then went into the washroom. I sighed and had to take in a big breath as I went to sit on the bed next to Wanda.

“You OK?” she asked me, immediately starting to rub my back as she looked at me with concern.

“I know it shouldn’t be affecting me like this,” I said. “It’s her relationship, not mine.”

“Shhh,” Wanda hushed me, getting up on her knees behind me and starting to massage my shoulders with her small but firm hands. “Robbie, you’ve been going through a shitload of emotional stuff. Trauma; yours and mine and Cattie’s and now Terra’s. It makes sense that it’s getting to you.”

“I just feel… awful,” I said, hanging my head low. “Like it might be my fault.”

“Oh, Tiger,” Wanda said and stopped massaging me so she could hug me, pressing her cheek to my back. I was still damp from the shower so it couldn’t have been the most comfortable, but she did it anyway. “Do you want the truth?” she asked.

“I do,” I said, reaching behind me with one hand to put a hand on her thigh to ground myself to her.

“My marriage was going to implode eventually,” she said. “Brodi lied, deeply. I just hadn’t realized it yet. You didn’t cause it, you’re saving me from the worst of it. And Heather would have been a pushy cunt on this trip whether you were here or not. It might have taken months, or years, longer for Cattie to get to this point, or it might have turned out exactly like this if you weren’t here. But you are, for her.”

“You sound like you’re trying to make me into the hero here, gorgeous,” I murmured.

“I wasn’t done,” Wanda murmured. “With Terra, I think you might be the reason.”

“Well, fuck,” I said.

“You’re not the only reason, but I don’t know if Terra and JC would have gotten to where they are right now if she hadn’t met you,” Wanda said. She slid around a bit, moving to sit beside me but kept hugging me, and kissed my upper arm as she looked at me seriously. “You’ve made Terra reevaluate things, and she’s not done doing that yet. If you’d just met her in passing, for a couple of hours, it might have taken a lot longer for this to happen. But we’ve all been stuck together for days. Watching each other. Seeing how you interact with everyone, feeling how you look at and care about us. It ramped up the timeline, ramped up the stakes in her head. And JC would have never had sex with that cop if he hadn’t recognized Cassidy’s hair from the video of you fucking his ex. So, yeah, with Terra you’re a pretty big cause of what’s going on.”

I breathed through my nose, my eyes closed.

“That doesn’t make you responsible though, Robbie,” Wanda whispered. “That doesn’t erase anyone else’s responsibility. JC still did what he did. He still is who he is. All the little things that have piled up between him and Terra are real. She still wants what she wants.”

“I’m breaking up a relationship,” I said quietly. “I never wanted to—”

“Shh,” Wanda hushed me. “You didn’t do anything that JC hadn’t agreed to, or even asked you to do. Terra didn’t either. They made choices. They fucked around with the idea of an open relationship, just like I did, and they found out. Just like I did. It’s Terra’s decision what she wants.”

“You know, if this was supposed to be a pep talk, it’s only half-working,” I said dryly.

That brought a soft chuckle from her. “I love you, Tiger,” she said. “This isn’t a pep talk. This is processing.”

“I love you too, Wanda,” I said, shifting to get my arm around her so I could hug her.

We were still hugging when Cassidy came out of the bathroom, her hair wet and the towel wrapped around her chest. “She wants you again,” she said.

“Are you OK?” I asked as I stood. I was still naked and had left a wet butt print on the end of the bed.

Cassidy nodded, then broke a small smile for me as she took my hand. “I will be,” she said. “Go talk to her. Everything she says, I already said yes to, OK?”

I went back into the bathroom and Cattie opened the shower door, asking me to come in. The water hit me and it wasn’t as hot as it had been—we were running out of hot water in the tank below deck.

“Hi,” she said, slipping her arms around my waist.

“Hey,” I replied, hugging around her shoulders. She melted against me a little, resting her head on my chest.

“So, I love you,” she said. “And Cassidy. It’s different though. I love you as a couple, as my best friends. I love her as my best friend, and a little lustfully—I’ve always thought she was gorgeous and hot, and that you were a lucky man. But you… Robbie, I loved you like a favourite cousin. Or maybe a hot, older brother or something. Someone I could fantasize about safely because you were my best friend’s fiance and it would never happen. But then everything happened on the trip and I just love you. Romantically. Sexually. You and Cassidy have acted more like family to me, except for the sex part, than my own family has since I was a kid. I love you.”

“I love you too, Catherine,” I said, breaking a smile even if I felt like maybe I should be waiting.

“I’m all in,” she said. “I don’t know how it will work, or what we’ll do, but if you’ll have me I’m all in on you and Cassidy. I want to date you, and make love to you, and call you my guy and have you call me your girl. And I’ll happily do that, sharing you with Cassidy, and whoever else is falling for you. Becca. Wanda. Whoever is taking it seriously.”

“I would—” I actually choked up. “Catherine, I would love that,” I finally managed.

She smiled like I’d lit up a Christmas tree and I leaned in and we kissed. It was deep and powerful and I could taste her finality on this, her desire running rampant. Just the way she stood in my arms I could tell she felt safe and welcome and centred and sure of this.

We finally broke apart.

“There’s something else though,” she said. “Something I don’t think will be too hard on you.”

“What is it, baby?” I asked, “Just tell me.”

Cattie looked up into my eyes and for the first time since I got back in the shower with her, I could tell there was still a bit of nerves going on. “Sometime soon, I’m going to want you to make love to me the way I know you want to. But right now I need something else. I do actually like Dominance play, and I want that in my relationship. But I want it to be real, and proper, with someone I trust completely. I thought that was supposed to be Heather, but she never earned it. You, Robbie—you have it. You have my love and my trust. Tonight I need you to dominate me. I need you to claim me, and erase Heather from my system. I need you to love me, and let me submit to you. Can we do that, please?”

I wasn’t sure, deep in my gut, that I could do it. Not until that last little request, that question. It wasn’t begging or pleading, but somehow it touched in me something that let me know this was something she didn’t just think she wanted, it was something she deeply wanted. It was a core part of her that had been hurt by Heather, and needed tending to.

I kissed her again as the water continued to cool, beating against my shoulders. I kissed her and slid my hands from her back and up to her shoulders before wreathing my fingers at the back of her neck. Pulling her away from me, I looked deep into her eyes. “I’ll love you forever,” I promised her.

“I know you will,” she smiled softly.

“Then yes, Catherine. Tonight I’ll take you, heart and body,” I said. “And tomorrow you’ll still be mine.”

She smiled broadly with every word, and a tear dropped from the inner corner of her eye as I finished.

* * *