The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 241

Despite the fact that I had just been out in the bedroom naked with Wanda and Cassidy, for some reason coming out of the washroom naked again but with Cattie made me feel more vulnerable. Maybe it was just because it was more personal, coming out in a pair. Maybe it was because Cattie and I had basically just agreed to become a couple; and not just a couple, but a Dom and sub in the bedroom.

Cassidy was sitting on the bed with Wanda now, still wrapped in the towel though she’d dried her hair more thoroughly and it was hanging in dark purple ringlets around her shoulders. Cattie and I had taken time to dry off in the bathroom after we left the shower and her hair looked similar, just longer and black.

“OK,” I said after taking a deep breath, then went to Cassidy and offered her both my hands, and she let me pull her to her feet. “Yes?” I asked her. She’d said that she had agreed to everything Cattie was going to ask me when I went back into the shower with her, but I needed to confirm.

“Yes, Tiger,” Cassidy smiled, looking up into my eyes earnestly. Still, I felt like I needed to have a longer talk with her. We’d been moving in that direction, and she’d been trying to assure me she was fine with it, but this was more than she’d talked about during that horrible drive out here at the start of the week.

I leaned down and kissed her, and she wrapped her arms around the back of my neck to hold me there for a few moments as she tried to assure me she really was in agreement on this. Then she pulled away and brought her lips to my ear. “Be for her what you are for me, Robbie,” she whispered. “I want that for both of you.”

Shifting a little so I was whispering in her ear right back, I kissed it softly. “I will, but I never want you to think you’re replaceable. You’re going to be my wife, Cass.”

She sobbed, just once and very quietly, as she clung to me. In relief, maybe. It was hard to tell because when she let go and pulled away she was smiling and turned to Cattie. “Welcome to the relationship, bitch,” she grinned.

“Thanks, babe,” Cattie chuckled.

“Just so we’re clear,” Cassidy said. “I still love you as my best friend, and totally love you and Robbie together, but I’m only in a relationship with Robbie. After what I did… I’ll be more than happy to fool around with you, and whatever, but only when Robbie is there and says yes. Is that OK?”

Cattie nodded quickly, biting her lip. “I love you like that too, Cass. I never want to lose you as my best friend, and God I think we’re going to have some great sex, but I get it. Robbie is first and only for you. I’ll never try to change that.”

Cassidy turned to Wanda, reaching over and taking the blonde’s hand. “That counts for you too, babe,” she said. “The friendship we’ve developed is still new, but it’s deeper than anything I ever had with anyone other than Cattie. When you’re ready, I’m totally open to whatever you want with Robbie and I’ll support you completely and enjoy getting freaky, but never without Robbie there.”

Wanda smiled and actually teared up a little as she nodded. “I can’t wait, Cass,” she said with a big smile, then looked at me. “And I’m not trying to assume anything, but…”

“When the time is right for you,” I nodded, kneeling down and hugging her so that I wasn’t just thrusting my naked crotch at her.

“In my opinion, you and Cattie can do whatever you want together though,” Cassidy said. “Once everything is settled.”

“Oh,” Wanda said as I was backing away and she glanced at Cattie who was standing there naked. Wand bit her lip and flushed a little. “I hadn’t really thought about that.”

“Neither had I,” Cattie blushed a little as well. “I- I think we’ll figure that out as we go. Unless…” she glanced at me.

“We’ll figure it out when it makes sense,” I said, unsure of my own feelings on it. On the one hand, walking in on Cattie and Wanda having sex would be a delight. On the other, with everything I felt about Cassidy, I had hesitations.

“So, is it sex time now?” Cassidy asked. “Because I want to watch you absolutely ruin Cattie, Tiger. Make her forget all the—”

I cut her off by covering her mouth as she was about to start some sort of filthy diatribe. “Almost there,” I chuckled. She kept talking, muffled by my hand, and being silly as she gestured with her hands in increasingly graphic sex motions that had the other three of us snorting and snickering. “Stop, baby.”

She stopped, looking up at me with a smile in her eyes, and I let her go.

“While I am basically a hair’s breadth from being rock hard and humping a hole in the side of the boat, what with everything I want to do to you three, let’s make sure you have everything Cattie,” I said. “We don’t want any more confrontation than we need to tomorrow.”

The girls agreed, and Cassidy dropped her towel and put on my shirt that she’d been wearing before, then went looking and found another of my shirts for Cattie. Then, after a brief discussion, the girls decided that I was going to be useless in terms of the sorting of stuff and sent me out into the living area in just a pair of shorts. I grabbed my book and left them to it, fairly certain it was less about me being useful or not and more about them wanting to keep some secrets about what sort of clothes and stuff Cattie had.

* * *