The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 242

It took longer than I expected, and I got through a few chapters before soft feet padding across the boat had me looking up. Wanda was there, smiling softly as she came over to me, and I set the book down and reached out to take her hand, pulling her down to sit on my lap. She straddled it, facing me with her butt resting on my knees.

“Are you OK?” I asked her. “That was a lot, earlier.”

“I am, Tiger,” she said, leaning forward as she took a deep breath, pressing her forehead to mine. “And it was a lot, and I—” she swallowed as a hesitation. “I’m jealous. Of Cattie being able to deal with her shit right now. I would if I could. I’m jealous that she’s the first one. Hell, Becca will be too, I bet.”

“Do you think she’ll be mad?” I’d made the decision hoping that it would be OK with the others. With how they’d been acting and talking I was 75% sure it would be, but that was a big 25% of doubt.

“No, not mad,” she shook her head. “We’ve been talking a bit more about this. Touched base at the strip club. She’s really in love with you, she’s just been hesitating because of the timeline and you, her and Cass not connecting physically like you’d wanted to.”

I nodded softly and sighed, pulling Wanda closer to me in a hug, and she hugged me back, then kissed my cheek.

“What’s the plan for tonight?” I asked her. “Is Cattie OK with you being there for this?”

“More than,” Wanda nodded. “Don’t worry. We girls worked it out. Are you ready to be the big man?”

“I think so,” I said.

“Mm-mm,” Wanda shook her head. “Tiger, you know how you know that I love being your toy, and treat me just like I want? Well, Cattie is in the same boat. It’s a different kink, but it’s the same desire, OK? When you get in there, order her to do things. Be forceful. Take her. She loves you and wants that. You fuck like a God damn beast, so let it roar. King of the Jungle shit.”

“Fuck, I want to kiss you,” I growled to her.

“That’s it, right there,” Wanda grinned, biting the corner of her lip. “And now I’m fucking wet, just from that. Turn that on her.”

“I love you, Wanda,” I said. “I can’t wait to make that official with you.”

“Neither can I,” she said. “I love you too. Now let’s go, the girls are waiting.”

Wanda slipped to her feet and took my hands in one of hers, leading me back through the boat to the door to our cabin. And by this point it was our cabin—there was no expectation that she was going to be sleeping anywhere else. Her stuff was still in with Heels, which was probably a good thing considering how little room we had with Cattie’s stuff now loaded in with us, but other than that… Wanda was mine, except

That was a weird feeling.

Wanda turned and looked me up and down at the door, smiling and reaching up to fix my hair a little. Then she winked at me and opened the door, gesturing me in.

I entered and Wanda followed, closing the door behind me, but I had no attention for that. I had walked into this room and been happily surprised several times by now. This was another level, and I realised why it had taken so long for the girls to get everything in order.

First, Cattie and Cassidy were both dolled up with full, fresh makeup. They had both matched their eyeshadow and lipstick to their hair—Cassidy a deep violet and Cattie a gothy black that popped against her skin that wasn’t quite as pale as it had been at the start of the trip. It gave them both smokey eyes as they smiled at me fully. Cassidy’s hair was back and up in a pair of fun buns at the top of her head, a style she used mostly when she was doing a big cleaning job at home so her hair would be out of the way. It left her neck and jawline completely open, and more than once I’d ended up holding on to them as she was blowing me when I got home from work.

Cattie had her hair done as well, but instead of up it was just back, braided into a thick rope that was brought forward over one shoulder, the end resting in the cleft of her cleavage. She was wearing lingerie to match that braid, including a leather bustier that thrust her considerable tits up into a shelf and a lace garter and thong combo, though she didn’t have any stockings attached to the garter. Cattie had also donned lingerie, though it didn’t quite match her makeup the way Cattie’s did. My fiancee was wearing a green Teddie set she knew I loved on her, the bra portion decorated with embroidery that looked like ivy, and a sheer lacing over her abdomen running down to a delicate panty line that hugged her mound and was decorated with little embroidered flowers. It gave me big Poison Ivy vibes.

I wanted to stand and stare. I wanted to fall to my knees and hug and kiss them both and tell them how absolutely gorgeous they both wore. Every fibre in my being wanted to lavish them with love.

And that was what I was going to do, I just needed to do it the way that Cattie had asked me to.

I walked to the end of the bed, my knees pressing against the side of the mattress, and lightly gestured to the two of them. “Come,” I ordered, pointing to the space right in front of me. Cattie immediately moved, scampering yet somehow sexy, and Cassidy took only a moment longer to register how this game was going to be played. Cattie ended up sitting on her knees, her hands flat on her wonderfully pale thighs as she looked up at me and straightened her posture, presenting her cleavage to me while also looking slightly down demurely.

Cassidy started copying her with a couple of glances to make sure she was doing it right and ended up in the same position.

“Good girls,” I said, and reached out with both hands to run a thumb over a cheek for each of them. Then I took her chins in my hands and lifted their faces to look at me. “I am very, very pleased.”

* * *