The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 243

Cattie broke into a smile, and Cassidy smirked a little at the oddly formal phrasing that I wouldn’t normally use, knowing that it was Cattie’s benefit. Our rough play was usually a lot more casual.

“Now, I have some questions for you both,” I continued. “Cassidy. My fiancee. My love. Do you consent to being a little plaything tonight, and following all of mine and Cattie’s directions?”

“I do, Tiger,” she said. “Anything that you want. Anything that Cattie wants, if that’s what you want. Gladly.”

“Good,” I said and leaned down and kissed her softly.

Standing back up, I looked back at Cattie who was keeping her face passive but smiling with her eyes. “Catherine,” I said firmly, and I could almost feel the chill running through her as I used her full first name. “My girlfriend.” Another chill, and she couldn’t help but break a smile at the label. “My love. Do you consent to being my little plaything tonight, and submitting to me properly for the first time, so that we can begin our journey together?”

“I do, Tiger,” Cattie said breathily.

“And do you believe you can take a firm but loving hand in helping Cassidy be your little slut-sister for me?”

“Happily, Tiger,” she said. When she said it, the way she said it, I could almost hear another word in that nickname.

“Good,” I said and leaned down and awarded her with a kiss as well.

Standing back up, I finally glanced around the room and found that Wanda wasn’t just behind me somewhere watching—she was off to the side slightly and holding up our camera, but I hadn’t heard any of the clicks of pictures being taken, which meant she was recording.

“They asked me to,” she explained, blushing a little. “Cattie’s wants her first proper time with you two, and being dominated by her forever-Dom, recorded so she can watch it back.”

“That’s more than fine,” I said, but stepped over and took the camera from Wanda and got close to her, holding the camera up so it caught both of us in the frame as she looked up at me with large eyes. “Wanda. My toy. My love. Do you consent to watch all of the depraved sex that is going to happen here, even though you can’t participate and can only watch and play with yourself?”

She was breathing shallowly and nodded.

“Say it, gorgeous,” I reminded her with a little smirk.

“I do, Tiger,” she said. “God, I’m so wet already. It’s gonna be hard to keep the camera still.”

I rewarded her with a kiss, but just a little one, still trying to hold some sort of barrier up. I handed her back the camera and returned to the edge of the bed, both Cattie and Cassidy looking up into my face since I hadn’t told them to lower their eyes.

“I love you both,” I said, breaking character a little. They smiled, and glanced at each other and smiled a little more, then looked back up at me. That little look had made my heart flutter and my cock stir, so I decided that if I was going to be in charge, I was going to indulge myself.

“Now, kiss,” I ordered them.

One glance with a raised eyebrow from Cassidy just to check that I really did want that and wasn’t testing her, and they turned and brought their lips together as they closed their eyes. I watched, my cock slowly hardening and my heart thumping in my chest, as their kiss developed. Cattie reached out first, running her hand over the side of Cassidy’s, and then Cassidy brought hers up to cup Cattie’s cheek. Their lips worked, and soon their tongues did as well, their dark lipsticks a mismatch but highlighting each purse and pulse. When they broke away, both smiling and giving each other heavy-lidded looks, Cattie darted her lips forward to still one last peck, and then they both looked up at me, silently asking if I approved.

I did. I really did. But I had to keep reminding myself this was about being dominant.

“Good girls,” I said. “Now, which one of you wants to take out my cock?”

“I do, Tiger,” Cattie said immediately.

“No, I do!” Cassidy said. “I want your cock, Tiger. I want to make sure it’s nice and hard and ready to fuck us.”

“May I please be the one to serve your cock, Tiger?” Cattie countered, her lower lip pouting just a little as she looked up at you. Again, the way she said Tiger sounded an awful lot like something else.

“You may reveal my cock and prepare it with those lovely lips of yours, Catherine,” I said, running my thumb across her black lipstick lightly and watching as her lower lip bent with the touch sexily.

“Thank you, Tiger,” she said, leaning forward and beginning to kiss my stomach, starting a trail down to my waistline.

“You, my sexy little fiancee,” I said, looking at Cassidy, “May kiss me.”

She broke into a grin and stood tall on her knees, leaning in to press her body against mine as she lifted her chin to begin making out with me. I slid my hand around from her hip to her ass, grabbing a cheek firmly as we made out, the familiar sensations of Cassidy’s technique a warm welcome as our tongue battled a little and she rubbed my chest with her hands. At my waist, Cattie had begun slowly tugging my shorts down, kissing every inch of my pubic mound that was revealed with each tug, and progressing to doing the same with the root of my cock.

I moaned into my kisses with Cassidy, squeezing her butt, and raised my other hand to pet the side of Cattie’s head—I would have rather been able to run my fingers through her hair, but the tight braid stopped that. Still, it had the desired effect and Cattie moaned softly at being encouraged for what she was doing.

Soon my shorts slipped down fully, pooling on the floor, and Cattie was softly kissing, licking and even lightly nibbling her way around my hard cock as it stood straight out from my body. She didn’t use her hands since I had told her to use her lips.

I broke character again, this time as I pulled from my heavy kissing with Cassidy. I looked her in the eye and checked in with her, and she nodded and smiled, then kissed the tip of my nose. I gave her buttcheek another squeeze and she grinned, then snapped her teeth at me playfully so I gave her ass a little smack.

“Good,” I said, glancing at my only indication that Cassidy should sit again. When she did I pulled my cock from Cattie and she immediately resumed her position, kneeling with her hands flat on her thighs and her posture straight.

“Catherine, it seems you were successful in your task,” I said. Then I slid my hand flat over her bare upper chest and slowly up to her neck. “That does beg the question though, what am I going to do with this hard cock?”

“Anything you want, Tiger,” she promised me, looking at me without an ounce of fear as my hand closed around her throat.

I leaned down and couldn’t help myself, loosening my hand on her as I whispered in her ear. “I love you.”

She smiled warmly and a tear sprung from one eye, which she quickly wiped daintily to stop her thick mascara from running.

That, however, gave me an idea.

* * *