The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 244

Cattie was on her back, her head hanging off the edge of the bed and her pale legs spread. She was still wearing the black leather bustier and the garter belt, but her thong was gone and revealing her delectable pussy.

“Cassidy, get her ready for me,” I ordered.

Again, there was just a moment of hesitation as my fiancee confirmed the order was what I wanted. If I were a serious Dom that might have meant I should punish her or something, but with the way things were it just let me know, over and over, that she was dedicated to her promises.

“Ooo-mmmmm,” Cattie groaned as Cassidy bent to her task, quickly starting to lick at Cattie’s pussy.

“Is she good at that, Catherine?” I asked, laying my hard cock on Cattie’s face.

“She is, Tiger,” Cattie groaned. “Almost as good as you.”

“I’m better?” I asked, a little surprised.

“I absolutely adored when you ate me last time,” Cattie moaned. “The feel of your five o’clock shadow on my skin just added something so fucking hot.”

“Is she better than She Who Shall Not Be Named?” I asked.

“The difference is mountains and molehills,” Cattie groaned.

“Is that a yes?” I asked, tapping the head of my cock on her lips.

“God, yes, Tiger,” Cattie groaned.

“Good girl,” I said and pushed my cock between her black-stained lips. “And Cassidy?”

My fiancee looked up from her task of eating out Cattie, her cheeks also a little wet and her purple lipstick starting to smudge from Cattie’s juices and the kissing earlier.

“Remember to get her ass ready, too. Catherine promised that to me.”

Cattie moaned, deep in her chest, at that and I used that opportunity to slide deeper into her mouth, all the way to the back and with one hard swallow she took me into her throat.

I was not gentle, but she didn’t want me to be. As Cassidy ate her out, and then lifted her legs to start tonguing at Cattie’s ass, I fucked her face and throat. And Cattie loved every moment of it. She gagged and spit and sucked and slurped and moaned. I buried deep. I humped with powerful little thrusts, riding her throat. She swallowed and drooled. Her spit covered her face, and her black lipstick disappeared except for some rough smudges. Her tears, not from sadness but from the sheer force of the visceral throatfuck, turned her eye makeup into a drippy mess which was her intention for putting so much on to begin with.

And then, after she came while my cock was in her throat and Cassidy fingered her pussy while tonguing her ass, I pulled out of Cattie’s mouth and knelt down as she gasped for breath and her body shook lightly. I supported her head from below, holding it up to help her, and I looked at the mess that was her face and I kissed her despite it.

“I love you, Catherine,” I whispered to her.

“I love you too, Tiger,” she coughed, grinning at me. Asking me to keep going.

I stood back up and straddled her face. “Suck on my balls, Catherine,” I ordered her. “Cassidy, come suck my cock.”

“Yes, Tiger,” Cassidy answered with a grin. Cattie didn’t answer me, she only went to work, quickly using her mouth to minister to my balls while Cassidy crawled up her body and laid down on it, taking my messy cock into her mouth.

I glanced over at Wanda, who had been moving around the periphery of the room to get good angles of our nasty sec, and she looked at me over the camera. ‘I want this so bad,’ she mouthed to me.

‘Soon,’ I mouthed back. ‘I love you.’

She pursed her lips in an air kiss as she smiled, then let go of the camera with one hand and reached under my shirt that she was wearing to slide her fingers across her pussy.

“Enough,” I ordered Cassidy and Cattie, and they both let their lips fall away from my genitals and I stepped away from straddling Cattie’s face. I went into the bathroom and came back with some paper towels. I ordered Cattie to sit up and I carefully, gently wiped the spit and drool from her lower face but left the smattering of her eye makeup from where it had smudged and trailed. Then I had Cassidy sit up as well and I cleaned her mouth as well.

I climbed onto the bed and laid down with my back propped up on the pillows. “How horny are you, my sweet little Catherine?” I asked.

So horny, Tiger,” she answered.

“Cassidy?”

“Desperate, Tiger,” my fiancee answered.

“Catherine, come mount my cock like a good little slut,” I said. “But first take off that beautiful bustier so I can see those tits that I adore so much.”

“Yes, Tiger,” she grinned at me, and quickly started unsnapping buttons.

“Cassidy, once Cattie is properly seated on my cock, you’re going to help her turn around on it and then you’re going to make out with her as she grinds on me. She can tease you as much as she wants with her hands, but you’re not allowed to come.”

“OK, Tiger,” Cassidy agreed readily. She’d obviously enjoyed making out with Cattie earlier and nothing I’d asked for was something she didn’t want.

Cattie finished taking off the bustier, leaving some lines on her skin where the tight leather and fabric had been squeezing her, and she let it fall off the side of the bed as she slid up and straddled my waist, getting into position to sit on my cock.

“Help her out, Cassidy,” I said.

Cassidy’s hand came in and adjusted me into position.

“May I please make love to your cock, Tiger?” Cattie asked me quietly. “I’ve been dreaming about this all week. I want you so bad.”

“Will it be the only cock you take from now on, other than toys we might use on you?” I counter-asked.

She looked into my eyes and nodded. “Yes, Tiger. You’re the only man for me.”

“Then you may,” I said gently, cupping her cheek with one hand and taking her hand with the other, helping support her as she leaned her chest lower and pushed back with her hips, my cock entering her tight channel.

“Oooooh, Tiger,” she grunted softly, her eyes half-closing as she breathed in.

“Catherine,” I gulped. “Mmm, I love you, Catherine.”

She slowly worked her way down my cock as we stared into each other’s eyes, the wiggling of her hips helping her delve deeper and deeper. I caressed her face, and her tits, teasing her nipples with light touches as I felt how firm they were. And finally, when I was rooted fully inside her, I leaned forward and kissed her.

“Forever mine, now,” I whispered to her.

“And so fucking happy about it,” she grinned back.

* * *