The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 245

After I made out with Cattie a bit as she slowly writhed her hips, stirring my cock inside her, Cassidy followed my orders and helped her spin around without getting off of me. Cattie was leaning forward in reverse cowgirl name, facing away from me as Cassidy knelt on the bed between my legs and the two friends started kissing. I could see Cattie’s hand travelling and exploring, teasing my fiancee all over. My goal was to give Cattie the freedom to tap into her kink of being allowed to be weird and intimate in her sexual exploration, while also ‘punishing’ Cassidy a little for getting to indulge her own bisexual wants.

It wasn’t really a punishment, but she would be feeling her horniness for sure and wasn’t allowed to do anything about it.

The position with Cattie also gave me access to a different part of her—her fantastic ass. Off all the asses on the trip, I rated Wanda and Cattie’s at the top. Ami was a close third in terms of firmness and bubbliness and was tied with Leia’s thicker, juicier one, and Terra’s tight buns were in a category all their own with her specific build. And now, as Cattie tried to focus on three things at once, I watched as her ass cheeks flexed and moved as she ground on me.

I grabbed those pale cheeks of hers and squeezed, then raked my fingernails across them slowly, and Cattie moaned into her kiss with Cassidy. Reaching up high, I did the same move with my fingernails but ran them down her back from her shoulders all the way to her ass. Then I palmed her cheeks again and spread them fully, taking a delightful look at her asshole. It was perfect and gorgeous, though to be fair I thought that of the pussies and asses of all my recent partners, and it sat in a little dimple of slightly darker skin that was the same shade as her areolas.

Sliding my thumb over it, Cattie moaned. Cassidy had already been tonguing it earlier, but I wanted to make sure that while I was dominating Catherine I was also doing so by bringing her as much pleasure as I could. So that meant she needed more.

Glancing over to the side table partially built into the wall beside the bed, I extended my arm but couldn’t reach what I wanted from my position.

“Wanda, baby,” I said, drawing her attention from where she’d been filming Cattie and Cassidy making out. “Can you help me out here?”

She saw what I was reaching for and smiled, climbing over the corner of the bed to get around some of Cattie’s luggage and grabbing the lube to hand to me. I took it, but I’d noticed something. “Come up here,” I said, gesturing to her. “Get a shot of this.”

Wanda climbed onto the bed, and I distracted her by getting her to lean over to grab a shot of Cattie’s ass twerking on my cock, her pussy lips split vividly in a lewd and gorgeous display between her cheeks.

“Sorry, baby,” I said to Wanda, making her frown.

“What—?!” She sniffed in hard as I craned my neck and pulled her down to where I needed her to be, and then I took a long lick up her inner thigh, tasting the little dribble of her pussy juice that had slid out from underneath my shirt that she was wearing.

“God, you taste good,” I said to her, then kissed her thigh. “But that’s all. Thanks, my little toy.”

It took Wanda a moment to calm herself, and I could tell she was fighting a war with her own horniness to abandon our decision.

“Hey,” I said, reaching to her and taking her hand. “It’s worth it.”

She opened her eyes and glared at me a little. “I know you are,” she said. “But stop tempting me, you devil-man.” She broke into a grin and rolled away, going back to filming.

God, I wished she could join us.

Instead of dwelling on Wanda, however, I went back to what I had been doing. Soon I had two fingers covered in the lube that Cattie had loaned Terra and I earlier in the day, and I was pressing my first finger into her ass.

The girls’ kissing stopped for a moment as Cattie groaned and looked over her shoulder at me.

“Did I say you could stop?” I asked her curtly, bringing a flash of a smile to her face before she got serious and shook her head.

“No, Tiger. I’m sorry. Your finger just feels so good in my ass.”

Cattie’s back door was a tight fit, but with patience and lube, I ended up getting two fingers in, and teasing a third, as Wanda filmed. Playing with Cattie’s ass was fun, and I could probably do it for an hour, but I was getting a little impatient. Her grinding on my cock had slowed, and Cassidy was making more and more whining grunts as she tried to fend off an orgasm brought on by Cattie’s fingers and kisses.

“Stop,” I said. Cassidy immediately backed away from Cattie, breathing hard, and Cattie went to dismount from me but stopped when I grabbed her by her thick braid of black hair with one hand and her hip with the other, pushing her down onto my cock. With soft pulls, she leaned back slowly until her bare shoulders were pressed to my chest. I let go of her hair and her hip, sliding my hands up and over Cattie’s tits as I kissed her ear.

“Please, Tiger,” Cattie pleaded.

“Yes?”

“May I come?”

“Just sitting on my cock makes you want to come, Catherine?”

“I’m so turned on right now, Tiger,” she whispered hoarsely. “Cassidy is an amazing kisser, and she is so easy to tease. Controlling her like that was fun. But your fingers- Mmmm. And now this position… Your cock is pressing against my g-spot, Tiger. I- I really want—”

“Cassidy,” I said. “Suck my girlfriends pretty little clit while I fuck her into an orgasm and dump my first load into her.”

“Yes, Tiger,” Cassidy grinned and knelt down, immediately tonguing Cattie’s exposed mound and working for her clit.

“Oooh—!” Cattie moaned, full-throated.

“That’s what you want, right baby? Right, my beautiful little submissive? You want me to claim you, and the best way to do that is to write my name inside you with my cum.”

“Yes, Robbie. Yes, please. Put your load in me. Fill my cunt with your jizz. Remind me why fucking you will always be better than a silicone cock worked by a greedy, selfish cunt.”

I kissed her cheek, then palmed her hips so she would lift them up a little, and I fucked up into her. Hard and fast, stroking my cock through her juicy pussy lips and smashing the head up against her g-spot while my fiancee sucked and slurped on her clit.

‘Yes! Fuck!” Cattie shouted. “Fuck my cunt. Fuck my- Ooooh, God, Robbie. Oh, please can I come? Please!? I’m yours. I’m all yours. Forever, Robbie. Please, baby? Please, Tiger? I’m going to squirt- Oh, fuck I can feel it. I’m going to squirt on your cock and cover Cassidy in iiiit!”

“Now, Catherine,” I grunted. “Come for me now! Cassidy, slurp it down.”

Cattie screamed, high pitched and strangled as she tried to clap a hand over her own mouth to stop from waking everyone on this boat and the other. I couldn’t see the squirting, buried as I was underneath her, but I could feel it. I could hear it, even, along with Cassidy laughing and slurping loudly as she tried to catch it all, and then licking down my shaft to my balls to keep tasting it.

“Fuck, Catherine,” I moaned, pulling her all the way down on my cock and rolling into my own orgasm just as Cassidy was sucking the other woman’s juice from my balls. I pumped and pulsed, firing into her.

Firing deep into Cattie. My girlfriend.

It was fucking fantastic.

* * *