The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 246

Cattie was ready. After her orgasm, she’d needed a minute to recover and I’d given her half of that as I panted as well. Then I’d ordered Cassidy to start trying to suck my creampie out of her, and my fiancee had gone to work with a smile.

Now Cattie was on her knees, face down and ass up, as I knelt behind her and stroked my lubed-up cock as Cassidy was working two fingers in and out of her butt. Cattie’s smooth pussy lips were right there as well, making a beautiful visual package that made my mouth water.

“It’s time, Catherine,” I said, feeling the growl of desire in my voice.

Cassidy leaned down and kissed Cattie on the cheek. “God, I love that you’re going to be his three-hole slutty sub girlfriend,” she giggled. “You’re taking my spot.”

“Does that mean I get to marry him next, too?” Cattie smirked a little.

“If that ever becomes legal, babe,” Cassidy laughed and kissed her cheek again before rising back up. “Your perfect whore is ready for you to take her ass, Tiger.”

“I’m right here, baby,” I chuckled.

My cock got into position between those perfect cheeks and I took a breath before leaning over Catherine a little, getting back into character. “You’re mine now,” I said simply.

“All yours,” Cattie nodded. She took her thick black braid and put it in her mouth, biting on it softly and nodded to me.

My cockhead popped inside her asshole surprisingly easily, with just a bit of a wiggle and resistance before Cattie’s ass opened up for me. She sucked in a breath, her eyes going wide, and then her brow furrowed as she moaned through her self-muzzling in a long coo.

“God, that’s hot,” Wanda muttered from her position filming the entire thing.

“You looked just as hot taking him in your ass, Wanda,” Cassidy grinned. “Never forget, you were a three-hole Robbie slut before any of the others.”

That made Wanda smile, which was kind of weird if I thought about it too much.

Good thing you had something else on my mind.

“God, fuck, Cattie. Your ass takes me so well,” I grunted. And it was true—she was tight, and she was squeaking and moaning and panting through her braid as she bit down on it. She could take half of it pretty easily, and soon she had gotten up a little more, bracing herself on her elbows as she started fucking back at me. The back half of my cock was more of a strain for her.

“Work her clit, Cass,” I groaned.

Cassidy nodded and slid both her hands under Cattie, her fingers finding the other woman’s clit with one hand, and starting to tease her nipples with the other. That made Cattie moan a little deeper, and her ass opened up a touch more and let me pump all but the last inch into her with slow, deliberate strokes.

Once she was comfortable, Cattie let the braid fall from her lips as she moaned openly, her eyelids twitching as I sodomized her.

Then, all at once, I pulled out of her and gave her a spank on the ass. “Flip over, my love,” I said.

She did immediately, spreading her legs and tilting her hips to give me access to her ass again. I got my cock into position and just entered her, then looked at Cassidy. “Well?” I asked. “Are you going to sit on her face or not?”

I thought Cassidy might almost cry as she looked at me for confirmation. I wasn’t keeping her on the outside as only a method to give more pleasure to Cattie. She was in this. She was equal. She wasn’t being punished.

As Cassidy lowered her pussy to Cattie’s mouth I could see Cattie grinning and sticking out her tongue, eager to taste her friend and fellow ‘Robbie’s Girl.’ As I watched her chin start to bob in circles while Cassidy’s pussy lips pressed to Cattie’s mouth, I thrust back into Cattie’s ass and began to fuck her.

I wasn’t sure where I liked looking more as I enjoyed every slimy, hot ripple inside Cattie’s ass. I had so many choices. Cassidy’s face, rolling with pleasure as she switched back and forth from getting sucked into her own feelings and looking at me, connecting with me as we stared into each other’s eyes. Or Cassidy’s tits, wobbling freely as she lightly ground on Cattie’s face. Or there was her pussy and the oral going on. And further down were Cattie’s larger tits, falling to the sides from their own weight as they bounced in time with my fucking strokes and her own hip movements. Then, down her stomach as it heaved from her efforts, was her pussy, flushed and still oozing some of my cum in a slow leak.

Grabbing Cassidy’s hand, I pulled her to lean forward a little and I kissed her firmly, almost savagely, as we shared Cattie’s love. Then I put Cassidy’s hand on Cattie’s pussy and she immediately started working her fingers into her friend’s hole as I fucked the other one.

I could feel a new orgasm approaching for me, but I didn’t want to pop again so soon. With a groan, I pulled out of Cattie.

“Wanda, watch them. Cass, sixty-nine her.”

Cassidy did immediately, trusting now that I wasn’t testing her, and I slipped into the washroom to wash off my cock with a wet paper towel, giving myself time to cool down a little. When I came back out the girls were at it, moaning lightly, and I saw that Cattie had trapped Cassidy’s head between her legs.

“Alright,” I said in a commanding tone. I pried Cattie’s legs apart and rolled Cassidy off of her so that they were both on their backs, looking up at me panting and grinning. “Catherine, baby, time to tell Cassidy what to do.”

* * *