The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 247

“Ride him, like I was when I came,” the black-haired woman said immediately.

We got into position and Cassidy sat on my cock heavily, leaning back and putting her hands on my chest to brace herself as she started fucking. Cattie knelt beside us and kissed me, then kissed Cassidy, then sucked Cassidy’s nipple before running her fingers all over my cock as it pistoned in and out of Cassidy.

My fiancee begged to come when Cattie focused her efforts on Cassidy’s clit, and after a long moment of making her wait, I allowed it.

Cattie’s next order was to watch Cassidy deepthroat my cock, and after I let her watch and grin for a few minutes while I used Cassidy’s fun bun hairdo to work her mouth on my cock, I turned that into a double blowjob. And judging by the way Wanda licked her lips as she watched and filmed, I could tell she wanted to make it a triple. I ended the blowjob by pulling Cattie on top of me into a traditional cowgirl pose, and as I sucked hard on her tits and she moaned in my ear I fucked up into her while Cassidy tongued her ass and massaged my balls with her hand. Then, when I popped out of Cattie by accident, Cassidy got it back in place to take her ass, and Cattie sat back on my cock and took me deep into her other hole again with a long, happy groan.

We fucked quickly, sweating starting to bead and fall. Her black hair, usually so full of silky volume, got stringy from the sweat as her braid was coming loose. Cassidy’s buns were coming apart as well, and she shook them out so her hair hung down. All the better to grab her as Cattie ordered Cassidy into a spooning position and I took my fiancee’s ass from behind while Cattie moved up and down her body, kissing Cassidy’s lips and whispering naughty things in her ear, to tonguing and nipping her nipples, to driving her tongue into Cassidy’s twat while watching my cock stretch her asshole an inch away.

We ended in a similar position as we’d done earlier. Cassidy was on her back and I was fucking into her ass, while Cattie was sitting on Cass’s face and getting eaten out. She was holding Cassidy’s feet, keeping her spread open, and we were making out as I drilled Cassidy and charged towards my orgasm. They had both come several times, the bed was splashed and soaked with sweat and juices.

I grabbed Cattie by the root of her near-ruined braid, pulling her forehead to mine as I looked into her eyes.

“I’m going to come on your faces,” I said. “And your tits.”

“Oh, God, yes Tiger,” Cattie groaned. “Fuck, make us cum-sisters.”

“You’re never sleeping outside of my bed again,” I told her.

“Never,” she agreed, panting. “Except…”

That had me raise an eyebrow, and I felt a weird rage flicker within me as she challenged what I’d said for the first time since she’d said she wanted to submit.

“I’m sorry, Tiger, but I’ll need to sleep in a bed without you sometimes,” she said. “I don’t want to make a promise I can’t keep to you. You’re going to need to travel, sometimes. I can think of one time in particular.”

The rage had flickered in the face of logic, but I was still curious and her words were doing a good job of holding off my orgasm as I fucked Cassidy’s ass into oblivion while she moaned in loud pants into Cattie’s cunt. “And when is that, my quick-thinking problem solver?”

Cattie smiled and looked sideways, away from me and towards Wanda. “When you go to fetch Wanda back to us,” she said. “Because your bed will be a little empty without your personal toy.”

The look on Wanda’s face was priceless. I kissed Cattie with deep intensity, then pulled away from her and Cassidy. “Floor,” I panted. “Now. Tongues out, tits up.”

Both of them slid from the bed to the floor, sitting on their knees as they pressed their cheeks together and stuck out their tongue, lifting their tits with their hands to present themselves to me. The look in their eyes was deep, and full of lust, and want, and desire. It was too much.

I stroked my cock three times and grunted in one long, low release as I came. I didn’t come ropes—if my cock was a firearm, it was a shotgun. My poor balls had been overworked all day, let alone through the week, now spattered out cum that rained over Cassidy and Cattie’s faces, tongues and tits, speckling them with a hundred dots each. And both of them chuckled hornily, licking their lips and moaning as I came, clearly enjoying every moment of the depraved act.

Finally, spent, I stumbled sideways and sat on the edge of the bed and watched as my two lovers began to kiss and lick my cum off of each other.

“Welcome to the relationship, babe,” Cassidy hummed happily as Cattie took a long lick up her tit and chest to catch a bunch of cum at once.

“Happy to join you, bitch,” Cattie giggled. “Love you.”

“Love you too,” Cassidy grinned. Then they both turned to me. “And love him even more.”

“Yes we do,” Cattie grinned at me.

I sighed and slipped from the edge of the mattress to sit on the floor as I looked up at Wanda while she turned off the camera and set it down.

“Ladies,” I said. “I have one more order I need you to follow while I strip this bed and find new sheets so we can sleep.”

“Anything,” Cattie said, perking up a little despite her exhaustion.

‘Anything at all, Tiger,” Cassidy said.

I pointed at Wanda. “She needs to come. Twice.”

I could only grin as Wanda, a little surprised, was brought down to the floor by Cassidy and Cattie and quickly stripped of her shirt.

We weren’t having sex, but she still deserved to feel part of our family and get off after what had ended up being almost two hours of filming us fucking.

And, I had to admit, watching the three of them got my cock stirring again. But I shook my head and went looking for more sheets in the small storage closets hidden in the corners of the boat, not even caring enough to put on boxers before I went looking. By the time I found them and came back, less than three minutes later, Wanda was already moaning through her first orgasm. Her second came before I was finished making the bed, and the girls managed to squeeze a third one out of her by tonguing the blonde’s pussy and ass at the same time.

Then, one by one, I picked them up off of the floor and set them down on the bed, and when I got up between them I was soon smothered in their sweaty bodies with Cattie on one side of me, Wanda on the other and Cassidy laying between my legs, her head pillowed on my stomach and my cock nestled between her tits.

“We forgot to turn off the light,” I grumbled after a long moment.

That got us all giggling from our exhaustion.

* * *