The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 248

I wasn’t sure what woke me up at first, but then a second knock at the door to the cabin brought me out of the deep, booze- and exhaustion-inspired sleep I had been in. The fact that I was liberally smothered in naked lady bodies made it hard to get up, the pure darkness of the room since someone had ended up turning the light off, and the edge of a hangover all made me send a spiteful thought at the door.

“Who is it?” I croaked.

Becca cracked open the door. “It’s me.”

I immediately felt bad about the hate I’d been thinking in her direction.

“Come in,” Cassidy murmured.

Becca entered, closing the door behind her. She was dressed in a light sweater and jean shorts. “Sorry to wake you,” she said, coming over to the side of the bed. Then she hesitated as she saw four bodies instead of what I assumed were the three she expected. “Oh. Well, that explains some things.”

“Strip down, get in,” Cassidy groaned, reaching out to Becca over Cattie to take her hand. Cattie groaned and snuggled closer to me, smacking her lips lightly in her sleep.

“I… want to,” Becca said. “But I need Robbie. We need to get the boats moving.”

Wanda rolled away from me on the other side of the bed, reaching over the side and then rolling back and throwing something at Becca, hitting her in the face with a bra. “Shush,” Wanda grunted. “Too early.”

“I can go ask Ami,” Becca said with a chuckle.

“No, no,” I said, slowly shifting out from under the girls. “I’ll do it.”

Wanda let out a little whine as I pulled away, and Cattie held on to me until I kissed her partially awake and she let go. Cassidy, the most awake of the three, shifted to let me up and caught me in a kiss of her own before I climbed down the length of the bed. Cassidy took my spot and soon all three of the girls were spooning and falling back asleep.

“I’ll wait in the kitchen,” Becca said, slipping out.

I quickly threw on a pair of shorts and a long-sleeved T-shirt before stepping into the washroom and closing the door before I turned on the light. I had to wince away from the yellow-white glare as I splashed water on my face and then found the Tylenol Cassidy packed and took a couple to ward off the hangover headache that I could feel building.

Leaving with the lights off, I stepped out of the cabin and went to find Becca.

“Good morning, girlie,” I said as I approached her. She’d been drinking from a water bottle but set it down to enter my arms and kiss me deeply. She shook her head during the kiss and hummed ‘Mmm-mm,’ in response to the nickname.

I pulled away an inch. “Good morning, daisy,” I said and then kissed her again. Another shake of the head and grunt. “Good morning, sweetcakes.” This time I got a snort and a slap on the arm and we both pulled away chuckling.

“Is that one referring to my tits or my ass?” she asked.

“...Yes?” I hedged.

She rolled her eyes. “Not on your life.”

“Good morning, sugar,” I said, going back to the one she’d at least half-approved.

“It’s growing on me,” she said, stepping back to press herself against me and kiss me sweetly. I sucked in a breath through my nose and hugged her tightly, my hands sliding down to cup her ass as she fed me her tongue.

When we broke away this time I took her hands in mine. “I love you, Becca,” I said.

She smiled, but I could see a sadness. “But?” she asked.

“No but,” I shook my head, pulling her into a hug and holding her head to my chest. “Things are just getting more and more complicated.”

“I noticed,” Becca said, hugging me back. “Now I know what was going on over on my boat, I think.”

“Cattie is done with Heather,” I said quietly. “Her decision. And she… we’re officially dating. She considers her and Heather broken up, but the conversation or confrontation still needs to happen.”

“Wow,” Becca said, leaving a pregnant pause between you.

“Me, you and Cassidy need to make time today,” I said. “Real time. For talking, and more if you still want that.”

“I do,” Becca said. “What about a lunch date?”

“I want to say yes, because I want to do it as soon as possible, but I don’t know if we’ll still be dealing with the Heather fallout then.”

“Dinner, then,” Becca said. “You’re right, it might still be going on or lingering, and I don’t want that hanging over us for that.”

“Dinner,” I agreed, still holding her tightly. I loved how much we thought alike, it was like we were on the same wavelength. Cassidy and Cattie, and the others… They were complimentary. They were music notes that sounded good with mine. Becca was the same note, just on a different instrument, perfectly in tune.

We finally separated and Becca led me out onto the back porch of the boat so we could speak louder than a whisper without risking waking anyone. “OK,” she said once the sliding door was closed. “We aren’t going to get a Golden Hour photoshoot this morning, but I don’t think most of the girls care about that. Offering the opportunity to shoot during the day should be enough for most of the ladies who want to get a shoot or two in today. But that means we need to find a place by mid-morning.”

“Sounds like a plan,” I said. “I assume you want to be out on the water once the sun peeks over the horizon?”

“Exactly,” she nodded. “But, before we start unmooring the boats, I’m going to go check and see if Heather and Sherry want to bail on the trip. I can’t force them to leave since they paid and haven’t done anything to endanger people, but I can heavily suggest this is their chance to leave.”

I kissed her lightly. “Anyone ever tell you that you’re really good at this?”

“You,” she smiled warmly and gave me a peck back. “Which is the most important opinion I’ve ever gotten.”

* * *