The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 24

Cassidy and I stayed on the bed for another hour or so, holding each other. She apologized multiple times, and I accepted them, though I still couldn’t bring myself to say I forgave her. She ended up going out to the kitchen to scrounge up some more food. We’d heard some of the girls come downstairs and talking, and we’d guessed right and Cassidy came back with some burger patties and more water.

I apologized to Cassidy as well, for scaring her, even if I hadn’t done it intentionally. And that just sparked her apologizing all over again, this time for being an asshole and telling me when she did, and not thinking more about what I would need after she told me. She’d focused so much on the telling, and worrying about the fallout, that she hadn’t actually thought that much about the After beyond her idea for the apology.

“How are you feeling about that now?” I asked her.

She hesitated, even her chewing slowing. I was sitting up at the top of the bed with my back to the headboard, and she was sitting between my legs with her back to my chest. I’d taken the sweater off, having gotten too hot, and she’d taken off her bikini top so she could sit with her completely bare back against my chest.

“I know what Cattie said, but I still want you to do it. Do them,” Cassidy said.

“Why?” I asked. “Why put yourself through that?”

“It’s not me going through it,” she said. “It’s you getting what you deserve. It’s me wanting you to have what I had, to share the feeling with you. The power. What’s mine is yours. That’s what we’re going to be vowing to each other. I need it to be true. And maybe, if you allow it, someday we can share it together and take any girl you want into our bed with us. But I’ll never do that without you. And it never has to happen if you don’t want it to.”

I just chewed and swallowed.

“I’m yours,” Cassidy said. “I don’t know how to prove it.”

“I don’t know either,” I sighed.

“What about a tattoo?” Cassidy asked. “Your name. Or like ‘Robbie’s Property’?”

I made a face. “No, that’s definitely not it,” I said.

“What about a little one on my hand, or my palm?” she asked. “Something so that every time I look at it, I know it means I’m yours, and everything I touch will only be something you approve of.”

“Cass, I’m not your owner,” I said. “You aren’t my property.”

“No, I am,” she said, and turned in my lap and hugged herself to me. “I’m your property. I don’t know how else to say it. I belong to you. It’s how I’ve tried to live since that day I woke up from the fog of the App.” She leaned back and kissed me softly on the lips and then looked me in the eye. “Will you please say it for me?”

I took a deep breath and looked my fiance in the eye. “Cassidy, do you want to be owned by me, heart and body and soul?”

“Yes,” she whispered. “Desperately. Forever.”

“Alright,” I said. “Then you’re mine. I own you.”

“Thank you,” she said, and kissed me again with her arms around my neck and her tits pressed against to my chest.

We didn’t really have an idea of what that meant, but it seemed to settle something between us. At least for the moment.

I changed into a new shirt—the one I had been wearing before had gotten some vomit on it—and Cassidy put her bikini top back on and then went back into the washroom to reapply her makeup. She was going light on it and using a waterproof brand since the lake was so nice.

And then we left our room and made our way back up to the topdeck, and almost no one seemed to even notice we’d been gone for so long.

Terra was the first to come over, eyeing us both quickly. “Good?” she asked.

“Better,” I nodded, and Cassidy took my hand in both of hers and nodded.

“OK. Let me know if you need something,” Terra said. “But try to have fun, I guess?”

“We will,” I said, forcing a bit of a smile. “Thanks.”

Slowly we merged back into the ongoings. Cassidy got me a beer, and herself a water, from the cooler that was open on the Singles Boat. JC wandered over and chatted me up about some general sports stuff, and I mostly just nodded and pretended I knew or cared about what he was talking about. He was a decent guy—and also the only other man on the trip—or else I would have usually tried to avoid a conversation like that.

The thing I couldn’t ignore was that Cattie and Heather were both topless again. The girls were all over the topdecks of both boats, and a few others had joined the lesbian couple. Ami, the beautiful Chinese woman with the long legs, was also standing around topless with that silky sarong around her hips. Her breasts were clearly enhanced, but still hung wonderfully instead of looking bolted on, and she didn’t seem to have gone up sizes so far that they didn’t match her size. Her areolas were only a little tanner than her warm skin tone and capped each of her breasts nicely.

Sherry, Cattie’s sister, also seemed to be following her sister’s lead and had disposed of her top. The small woman was grinning and sitting in the hot tub on our boat, her toothy smile almost too much for her face as her handful-boobs bobbed on top of the water. Ginnie, the other small woman with the super curly and long hair, was with her also topless. Her breasts were smaller, but seemed to fit her frame nicely, and bounced perkily as she laughed at something.

The afternoon was getting on, and everyone was starting to seem pretty well lubricated in the alcohol department when Cattie made her way back over to Cassidy and I. We’d just ended a conversation with Zenya and Wanda and were now standing at the edge of the top deck and looking out at the amazingly deep blue of the lake.

“Hey you two,” Cattie said, coming up and putting her arms around both of our waists. “How are you?”

“Better,” I said. “Thank you for stepping in. I don’t know what I would have done.” I leaned in and kissed her on the head over her ball cap.

“Better,” Cassidy echoed. “And working to be better.”

“I’m glad,” Cattie nodded. “I—”

“Cattie,” Heather called to her from across on the Singles Boat. “Cattie, come over here.”

“Sorry,” Cattie blushed. “I’ll check in later.”

“That’s going to get annoying quickly,” Cassidy said, watching her friend quickly make her way around the people talking and drinking to reach Heather’s side.

“Yep,” I said, trying not to make it look like I was staring at Heather—or her big, bare chest. “But we can’t say anything unless we’re really concerned, not just annoyed.”

I could tell Cassidy wanted to argue, but she swallowed it and nodded. Then she sighed. “Her boobs are ridiculously nice though, right? Like, it makes me self-conscious.”

I couldn’t help but snort a little. “Cass, your boobs are wonderful. Now, my girl,” I said, sliding my arm around her waist. “Are you done with the water bottle?”

“Mhmm,” she nodded, looking at me with a suspicious expression. “Why?”

“So that I can set it down for you,” I said, and did so. Then I scooped her up into my arms. “And so that I can do this.”

“Robbie!” Cassidy gasped, and she scrambled to get her sunglasses off of her face and tossed them towards a nearby chair as I stepped over the railing of the deck.

“We’re hitting the water,” I called over my shoulder to whoever cared. “Marco Polo!”

And I tossed Cassidy and jumped in after her.

* * *