The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 25

Cassidy was laughing and clung to me as we surfaced. She looked into my eyes and I could see it like a physical thing in front of me—she loved me. I could see it because she had that grin that reached up into her eyes, but she also had a hint of worry for me.

“Don’t push yourself,” she whispered to me. Several more people were jumping into the water with big whoops and splashes. “I love you.”

“I know,” I said, and kissed her lightly, tasting the lake water on her. My fiance’s deep, vibrant violet hair got darker when it was wet, almost like her natural colour, and it reminded me of that first party we went to as a couple—it was a celebration for our high school swim team, and there’d only been maybe a dozen of us. I’d jumped into the pool with her clinging to me and howling with laughter.

Now, in Lake Powell, I smirked as I tickled her side for a moment and she squealed a laugh and jerked away. I made some space with a couple of strokes and called out, “Cassidy is it!”

“Oh, you cheater!” Cassidy laughed. “Fine.” She closed her eyes and shouted, “Marco!”

We had to adjust our rules on the fly. Marco Polo is usually played in a pool, not an open lake, and pools have walls. Usually the person who was ‘it’ would yell ‘Marco!’ and would have to try and find and tag one of the other players by listening to their response yell of ‘Polo!’ The first rule addition was no one was allowed to duck underwater. The next came soon after when Cassidy managed to work together with Wanda to get me tagged It by Zenya—I was just plain faster than all of them. Being in a championship high school swim team will do that, even a couple years after college. To compensate, the girls were allowed to dunk under water while I was It to try and even the playing field.

And that’s when things started to get interesting.

There were six of us playing—Wanda, Leia, Zenya and Ami had all jumped into the lake after us. Once the rules had changed, it seemed like the girls had made an unspoken pact to try and get me tagged. They started bunching up, trying to stick near me to get whoever was it to move in my direction.

Wanda was It, slowly rotating in the water as she listened to us splashing around. “Marco!” she called.

Immediately we all called back, “Polo!” and started to move, except Cassidy was on one side of me and Zenya was on the other. When I went to try and swim backwards to escape Wanda, who was tearing towards us through the water, Cassidy pointed off to one side, “Tiger, look.”

I looked. If I was being competitive about the game, like we would be back on the swim team (put a bunch of swimmers in a pool and all sorts of competitions start), I wouldn’t have fallen for it. But I wasn’t, and I looked, and I was glad I did.

Ami was off to the left, and when I looked she propelled herself higher out of the water, squeezing her bare breasts and making an exaggerated winking face with her tongue stuck out at me. Now, I’d been well aware that she was topless the entire game, but we mostly only had our head and arms out of the water as we were swimming around. Now I got a full flash as the lake water rolled off of her accentuated tits and her tan nipples pointed and jiggled with her movements and shaking.

“Gotcha!” Wanda said, planting a hand on my chest and opening her eyes with a grin.

“I’ve been bamboozled,” I laughed.

Wanda looked over and saw Ami smirking and biting the corner of her lip playfully, making Wanda laugh as well. “All’s fair in love and war,” she said. “You’re still it!”

I rolled my eyes with a grin and closed them, counting to ten to give Wanda and the girls time to move away. “Marco,” I called.

“Polo,” they call back, and immediately there was a chorus of splashes and then relative quiet. All of them had ducked under water at the same time.

I took a deep breath and just listened, and when the first ripple of a splash echoed to my left I took off. I was fast, but when I got there I flailed around a bit and didn’t catch anyone. Others had surfaced, and heard some more splashes. Maybe I’d just heard someone’s foot kicking the surface.

“Marco,” I called.

“Polo,” four voices replied. Cassidy was definitely one of them. I started to slowly move now. This went on for another minute or two, the giggles of the women guiding me more than the splashes and the call and response.

Then I got touched. A hand, slim fingered, brushed across my ass as I was treading water. I yelped, surprised, and by the time I realized what it was and turned to try and tag whoever it was, they were gone.

“Nice buns, Robbie,” Ami called to me from about fifteen yards away.

“Get a nice feel?” I asked her, still with my eyes shut.

“I’ll need a better one to really know,” Ami chuckled.

“As long as he doesn’t tag you!” Cassidy said from somewhere to my right with a laugh, then slipped under water again as I darted through the water towards her.

Another couple of hands touched my ass over the next two minutes, and someone else tickled one of my feet. Then I could tell someone was getting cocky and was slipping up behind me again, and I turned and leapt forward.

“Oof!” Zenya said, as surprised as I was when I planted face first between her sizable breasts.

“I am so sorry,” I said, opening my eyes as I steadied her with one hand.

She started laughing, full throated and loud. “It’s OK,” she said. “Serves me right for trying to goose you. Cass, I think I just motorboated your fiance.”

“Did he get his money’s worth?” Cassidy asked.

“Not really,” Zenya said. “It was more of a head on collision.”

“Well, we’ve got good insurance,” Cassidy said. “Might as well run the motor a bit.”

This made Zenya scrunch up her nose in a grin and she grabbed my head and pulled her back into her chest. She was still wearing her swimsuit, but I got a faceful of cleavage as she smothered me for another long moment. I made the requisite ‘motorboat’ noise, and all of the girls were laughing when Zenya pushed me away and closed her eyes, counting loudly to start her turn.

* * *