The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 26

Things got even more handsy after the motorboating. Cassidy started it off, clinging to me and trying to anchor me so that Leia (who had been tagged by Zenya) could tag me. It didn’t work, and Wanda joined in as I dragged Cassidy through the water. I didn’t know whose hands it was, but the two of them were all over me and my ass and arms and torso got a rubdown.

The silliest part was that Cassidy ended up getting tagged instead of me despite their efforts.

Cassidy caught Leia, who caught Ami by accidentally honking her boobs. This led to Ami giving Leia the motorboat treatment, and then as Ami started calling ‘Marco’ I found two hands wrapping around me from behind and slipping into the front of my shorts.

“Hey, Tiger, “ Cassidy said quietly into my ear, squeezing my cock lightly. “Having fun?”

“Yes,” I grinned, and reached back and ran my hand over Cassidy’s thigh. “Are you?”

“Mhmm,” she giggled. We were both watching Ami carefully in case she swam towards us, but she was currently chasing Wanda and Zenya in a fit of splashing.

“Hey, no canoodling over here,” Leia said, swimming over to us with a grin. Her pastel rainbow of hair was stuck down to her scalp and she had an innocent beauty about her.

“Oh, definitely no canoodling,” Cassidy said, giving my dick one more squeeze before raising her hands as if to say she hadn’t been doing anything. “This is a serious game for serious people.”

“Exactly,” Leia grinned, playing along.

“So, would you like to help me get Robbie tagged again?” Cassidy asked.

“Hey, now!” I said, but Cassidy was clinging to my shoulders and laughing as Leia hugged me from the front. She had smaller breasts than my Cass, but those hips of hers gave her a powerful kick as they wrestled me and shouted for the girls to come tag me.

Now, Cassidy had gotten me semi-hard with her groping and all the touching that had been going on, and with Leia clinging to me as well I realized I was about to be a lot more obviously hard. Seeing Wanda swimming towards us with her eyes closed, I made a quick decision and dunked under, slipping from Leia and Cassidy’s grip and popping up just behind them

I may also have been brushed along the face by Leia’s bikini top, though it wasn’t like I could actually feel anything about her tits doing that.

“Cheating!” Cassidy crowed loudly as Wanda tagged her. Then I saw the flicker on her face, and she pivoted her wording. “Robbie broke the rules! I think he’s It again.”

“Fine, fine,” I laughed. “But you girls hanging on to me isn’t exactly in the rules.”

“There’s nothing in the rules about not doing it either,” Leia grinned.

“Always a loophole,” I laughed. I closed my eyes and started to count.

This time while I was It, the girls got even more into trying to tease me, and to be honest I stopped trying very hard. Hands brushed my ass, or across my chest. A couple patted the front of my shorts, only one of them actually getting a decent feel of my bulge in their rush. Then someone—I had to guess it was Cassidy—took advantage and actually yanked down my shorts to my knees. Several of the girls came up out of the water giggling like mad since they must have been close enough and underwater to see it happen.

Instead of pulling my shorts up, I moved quickly in the direction Cassidy had swum away from me and quickly found her even with my eyes closed, wrapping my arms around her torso and hauling her back into me. She was laughing, and her slick sink writhed against my chest as her big ass was pulled against my hips and semi-hard cock.

Wait. Big Ass?

“Oh, shit,” I said, letting Leia go.

“Well, you got me,” she laughed. “Payback’s a bitch I guess.” She gave me a wink and looked down between us through the dark water at the outline of my still-bare cock.

I yanked up my shorts, still a little flustered, and Leia started counting.

Now that they had started, it seemed like the girls didn’t want to wait for my next turn as It to keep being handsy. I seemed to always be fending off one woman or another as they tried to ‘slow me down.’ Wanda hooked my waistband at the back and I pulled her through the water as she laughed. Zenya did end up goosing me, pinching my ass and I returned the favour, making her bark out a shocked laugh. Ami wrapped her limbs around me from behind like a spider monkey, riding me like a backpack as she pressed her naked tits into my back.

Then, of course, there was Cassidy. The instigator. I saw the look in her eyes before she did it, that playful scheming. She whispered to Wanda and Leia, conspiring. It took them a couple more turns, but they got me caught and It again.

And before I had even finished counting, while I thought they were all trying to get away from me, I suddenly had three pairs of hands yanking my swimsuit all the way down my legs and off.

I was naked in the lake.

And I heard all three of the girls howling with laughter as they surfaced. And then I heard the distinct wet shlap of a wet swimsuit hitting the back deck of the boat.

“Well,” I said. “This just doesn’t seem fair.”

“Is he really naked?” I heard Ami ask.

“Uh-huh,” Cassidy giggled. “Anything wrong, Tiger?”

“No, no,” I said, my eyes still closed. “I’m just trying to figure out how to compensate for this new rudder I’ve got sticking out. I might just start paddling in circles!”

This got several of the girls giggling, and I took off with a fast breaststroke and started chasing them. I ended up catching Zenya quickly since she was the slowest of the girls in the water, and she took a cheeky feel of my cock just as I was tagging her.

“Naughty,” I said with a smirk as I backed away from her.

“Oops,” she said. “Fair’s fair though.”

“How’s that?” I asked.

“You did get to motorboat me,” she grinned.

I snorted and started to swim away, but I turned right into Cassidy who also grabbed my dick, though with a firmer hand than Zenya. “Hey, Tiger,” she grinned at me.

“Are we playing this game?” I asked quietly.

She nodded and then kissed me lightly.

“Ten!” Zenya called out and tagged me on the back.

I sighed. “Alright, nice distraction,” I said.

“Thanks,” Cassidy laughed and started swimming away.

* * *